Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 219. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
You can get the 2x o 3x on the correct chain since it is being developed and all.
Remember also that the swap was 10:1 so effectively 1 sat on ESP1 is like 10 sats on ESP2. Why buy a death coin @ 10 sat when you can get the real developed one at 15?

iam talking about people who stuck there not to sell for only 1 sat because they can sell higher
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
You can get the 2x o 3x on the correct chain since it is being developed and all.
Remember also that the swap was 10:1 so effectively 1 sat on ESP1 is like 10 sats on ESP2. Why buy a death coin @ 10 sat when you can get the real developed one at 15?
Please give the correct esp.conf settings for staking, or link for guide...  Huh
Thank you.

1. Deposit coins to your wallet.
2. Leave your wallet open and wait a lot. DONE
The default conf file is sufficient.

Btw. there is still a 5 BTC buy wall on Yobit, if anybody still has his unswapped ESP 1 then this is your chance to swap to ESP 2! Wink Sell on Yobit, and buy ESP 2 on Nova. Has somebody tried depositing ESP 1 to Yobit?

Why they should sell ESP1 at 1 sat, i know it is the old coin but i smell pump till 3 sat today, so they can sell their coins 3x at least

Let me give you some senior trading advice. Don't trust the market, trust the fundamentals! Investing in the dead leftover of a coin swap is purely speculative.

thanks for advice, it is really helpful and logical but what your explanation for buying 30btc at 1sat, first, i suppose most of bought coins owned by the pumper so he bought his coins to promote it but there are people here reported that they were putting millions of millions at 1sat and sold, so there is real BTC paid at this old coin, second, as trader what do you think when huge sell order is there and small buy order, little pump, no bot and dump to force it down to collect more, third the same tactic a day before happened with HTML5 despite the 51% attack and it broke 2sat wall to 4sat..the 30btc at 1sat bought suddenly with no hype so i think it is not 1sat sharing, day before i sold my 1337 coins at 1 sat and it now 9sat, it is also locked in yobit, no WD, no deposit...i just want to say, there is a chance for those who own old ESP to  sell it high, at least they can sell 30% and see what will happen, there is no trust 100% but the 2x or 3x profit deserve the risk..and yobit is popular of trading shitcoins so it is not here about if ESP1 has value or not, it is all about trading, even dead coins
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Please give the correct esp.conf settings for staking, or link for guide...  Huh
Thank you.

Btw. there is still a 5 BTC buy wall on Yobit, if anybody still has his unswapped ESP 1 then this is your chance to swap to ESP 2! Wink Sell on Yobit, and buy ESP 2 on Nova. Has somebody tried depositing ESP 1 to Yobit?

Why they should sell ESP1 at 1 sat, i know it is the old coin but i smell pump till 3 sat today, so they can sell their coins 3x at least

Let me give you some senior trading advice. Don't trust the market, trust the fundamentals! Investing in the dead leftover of a coin swap is purely speculative.
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
You guys are so much wrong if you are thinking ESP 1.0 worth nothing now
Wow! Waiting for Espers Classic?  Shocked
Please give the correct esp.conf settings for staking, or link for guide...  Huh
Thank you.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Thank you.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Thank you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
What do I need to do to make the wallet work?

What is not working? Sync? Give us more detailes, please!

we need more exchanges.

please say youbit close esp1 and add esp2

Yobit is now answering to our tickets, so isn't much we can do.
Activity: 20
we need more exchanges.

Why should they close the market with 35BTC daily volume?  Grin

...and 95% buys
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
we need more exchanges.

Why should they close the market with 35BTC daily volume?  Grin

You guys are so much wrong if you are thinking ESP 1.0 worth nothing now
Activity: 128
we need more exchanges.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What do I need to do to make the wallet work?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
For who's interested, join the Telegram group: t.me/EspersCoin

Joined.
128 members so far.

Not bad and thank you.
Activity: 311
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Both. Technically, the current Espers is a hard fork of ESP1 (which is still traded on Yobit), so you could take the old code, copy the code to another repository, start running a node, tell Yobit to use the new repository and change the ticker, and BAM you have revived ESP 1. The real question is, who will continue to develop that version, and what value it will have.

Good one  Grin  Cheesy

Does Yobit check emails or support tickets?

very rarely, and they fully ignore delisting tickets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Coins are: NOT STAKING

What should happen for them to STEAK?

You need to wait some time until coins get maturity Smiley

EDIT: NOT STEAK but STAKE

I love STEAKING coins.

Almost forgot that this is the internet, hehe  Cheesy We need more memes! The only thing that made DOGE successful was the Doge meme (much wow!).

AHAHAHA MY MAN!!! Cheesy
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Both. Technically, the current Espers is a hard fork of ESP1 (which is still traded on Yobit), so you could take the old code, copy the code to another repository, start running a node, tell Yobit to use the new repository and change the ticker, and BAM you have revived ESP 1. The real question is, who will continue to develop that version, and what value it will have.

Good one  Grin  Cheesy

Does Yobit check emails or support tickets?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
So confused the 30 btc esp wall at yobit got taken out; the 2 sat wall is being eaten a little also.. lol sigh

hmmm,maybe that is bad,because potential esp2 buyers bought esp1. Whos buy esp2 now Huh
Jump to: