Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 220. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
So confused the 30 btc esp wall at yobit got taken out; the 2 sat wall is being eaten a little also.. lol sigh
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Both. Technically, the current Espers is a hard fork of ESP1 (which is still traded on Yobit), so you could take the old code, copy the code to another repository, start running a node, tell Yobit to use the new repository and change the ticker, and BAM you have revived ESP 1. The real question is, who will continue to develop that version, and what value it will have.

Good one  Grin  Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
These guys on yobit is totally crazy,someone bought my 8 mil old espers per 1 sat, I am pretty shocked Cheesy

Holy shit! 30 BTC volume on Yobit for ESP1. Well good for anybody who still owns ESP1, sell them now to the guy there as long as you can ...

On the other hand, there is someone who has really spent a LOT of money without doing his research. Or he is planning to revive Espers 1 (which is more likely in my opinion, only level 1000 idiots spend $80,000 USD on error.). Interesting news though.

You mean revive the yobit market or revive the coin?

Both. Technically, the current Espers is a hard fork of ESP1 (which is still traded on Yobit), so you could take the old (pre-fork) code, copy the code to another repository, start running a node, tell Yobit to use the new repository and change the ticker, and BAM you have revived ESP 1. The real question is, who will continue to develop that version, and what value it will have.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
These guys on yobit is totally crazy,someone bought my 8 mil old espers per 1 sat, I am pretty shocked Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/IQJs9E9.jpg

Holy shit! 30 BTC volume on Yobit for ESP1. Well good for anybody who still owns ESP1, sell them now to the guy there as long as you can ...

On the other hand, there is someone who has really spent a LOT of money without doing his research. Or he is planning to revive Espers 1 (which is more likely in my opinion, only level 1000 idiots spend $80,000 USD on error.). Interesting news though.

You mean revive the yobit market or revive the coin?
Coin Mage

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Judging by the block explorer, it was 31 minutes awaiting between the block 677122 and 677123 ... Why so?  Too few transactions?
There are many 1070 ready to mine, but few blocks...
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Coin Mage
Coins are: NOT STAKING

What should happen for them to STEAK?

You need to wait some time until coins get maturity Smiley

EDIT: NOT STEAK but STAKE

I love STEAKING coins.

Almost forgot that this is the internet, hehe  Cheesy We need more memes! The only thing that made DOGE successful was the Doge meme (much wow!).
Activity: 13
I see a new commit on github: should I compile and test, or wait?
depends upon your willing which you find easy and safe now...
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Coins are: NOT STAKING

What should happen for them to STEAK?

You need to wait some time until coins get maturity Smiley

EDIT: NOT STEAK but STAKE

I love STEAKING coins.

Activity: 10
Why you need that livecoin,insns now is it in livecoin but no nothing happens.

INSN is in testing mode on livecoin Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Is it true that nothing happened with ins ...  Espers be aggregated with 30000 votes?
Activity: 251
🌟

He had the swap ratio wrong between ESP1 and ESP2, it wasn't 1:1 but 1:10.
Nice article in any case, showcasing the future of this project
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I just submitted a request to CoinMarketCap to link the Espers landing page to Espers.io instead of the Crypto Coderz website. It'll look more professional when users come across it on CoinMarketCap
But this guy cryptocoders still work to develop this coin?!!!
Yes he does, but the website is so out of date, needs update but cryptocoderz is so busy developing for espers and other coins he works on Cheesy
Activity: 291
I just submitted a request to CoinMarketCap to link the Espers landing page to Espers.io instead of the Crypto Coderz website. It'll look more professional when users come across it on CoinMarketCap
But this guy cryptocoders still work to develop this coin?!!!
Jump to: