Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 258. (Read 923924 times)

UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
with this speed we will see ESP next month on Livecoin
Activity: 149
Added 1000 votes - current Espers vote is now 2140.

+200from me 2340 now

And thats an amazing contribution of you, thanks!!
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Added 1000 votes - current Espers vote is now 2140.
UGC
Just paid 250 votes... now we have 1140 votes... ESPERS at 19th place

we just need 17000 votes more Smiley to be on number one

ESPERS has Eye of The Tiger.... Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

just an idea... start asking support at poswallet to add ESP/BTC exchange

We will get there, only need 55persons to do 0.02btc and .cryptic. will add the rest with his most generous contribute/offer (really amazing of him).

It would be awesome if we get there in time!

we can do it for sure... after livecoin let's make bittrex

We will get there, only need 55persons to do 0.02btc and .cryptic. will add the rest with his most generous contribute/offer (really amazing of him).

It would be awesome if we get there in time!
UGC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'm in to voting.. Who else is into Livecoin

I am in too - will add about 400-500 votes later today  Wink

Make sure you PM Gawlea first for the paid votes so u can get the reward here:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14851

Done - thanks for note
cool Shocked

This Moorning (in spain  Cheesy) I voted 214 vots and now when the btc arrive vote 114 more.

Thanks man. Our Espers community thanks you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN

Done - thanks for note
cool Shocked

This Moorning (in spain  Cheesy) I voted 214 vots and now when the btc arrive vote 114 more.
Activity: 62
Merit: 7

Done - thanks for note
Activity: 119
Merit: 11

I know there a lot people that believe in Espers, people who want to see Espers get big. So everyone get high returns. Today on livecoin.net are 520 paid votes added, 200paid votes are on the way from me. It would give Espers a boost if we could it there. Its a small investment for great returns in the future. I dont think it would be asked to much guys to pay 0.01 or 0.02 btc for Espers. I think everyone has gained a lot of money already with this coin.

Thanks in advance for voting or the people who already paid and voted! Only a community can make a coin great, lets make this one the greatest Wink

I made around 200 paid votes at livecoin. As a community we can achieve esp to get listed at livecoin but we al need to contribute a little.
Come on guys who knows what this wil do to the espers value if we get listed. Only around 200 votes or anything u can spare per person we can get there.
They only focus on the top 3 coins. Thats's around 17000 votes atm.

OK. Here is the challenge for the community.
If the community can reach 12,000 votes by the end of this month
I will buy 5000 votes to get to the 17,000 mark.

Lets see if the community is as good as it claims to be  Wink

wonderful!

Well done. Let's do our part.
i am
15 VOTE
341-356)
Activity: 30

Activity: 47

I know there a lot people that believe in Espers, people who want to see Espers get big. So everyone get high returns. Today on livecoin.net are 520 paid votes added, 200paid votes are on the way from me. It would give Espers a boost if we could it there. Its a small investment for great returns in the future. I dont think it would be asked to much guys to pay 0.01 or 0.02 btc for Espers. I think everyone has gained a lot of money already with this coin.

Thanks in advance for voting or the people who already paid and voted! Only a community can make a coin great, lets make this one the greatest Wink

I made around 200 paid votes at livecoin. As a community we can achieve esp to get listed at livecoin but we al need to contribute a little.
Come on guys who knows what this wil do to the espers value if we get listed. Only around 200 votes or anything u can spare per person we can get there.

wonderful!

Well done. Let's do our part.
Activity: 62
Merit: 7

Activity: 770

Any takers.?

Nice!

What's the link to the Livecoin voting page?

Thanks.

Here you go, thank you! You need to make an account first.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/voting
Activity: 577
What's the link to the Livecoin voting page?

Thanks.

Any takers.?

wow that's a nice gesture!
Activity: 532

Activity: 532
Jump to: