Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 261. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
What is the espers slack please ?

I am trying to get the slack information myself. can someone please send me an invite?

You can always join our slack guys! Sent me your email / emails and i'll send you invitations.
=> PM gawlea or CryptoCoderz!

It is a masternodes coin ?

Not yet, but CryptoCoderz is thinking about making his own version of it so it will come in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Dev is working on this yet so much for coming
 Grin

Exactly, sb said that dev is working on mn system but other than DASH mn, by the way.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Dev is working on this yet so much for coming
 Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I am trying to get the slack information myself. can someone please send me an invite?
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Would that be ESPER2? I have a good amount of these coins, I do not know for sure the price of each one! How much does the unit cost?
4 sat coinexchange
Coin Mage

You are staking, because it says "Staking.". It just takes a really long time until you get a stake, because the network weight is like 5 Billion. It's not as uniformly as on POSwallet, but random, sometimes you will not get anything for 10 days and then 10k ESP at once. But you have to be online for the entire time to not miss your chance.

So, is having a little amount per many transactions better than have a unique transaction with a great amount of coins to have the possibility to stake more times?

It's up to you. The advantage of a service like POSwallet is that you don't have to run your own system 24/7. But, they take a little portion of your stakes for themselves, and you have to trust them. Apart from that, the average reward is the same, when averaging over a long period of time.

Would that be ESPER2? I have a good amount of these coins, I do not know for sure the price of each one! How much does the unit cost?

Find the price of ESP2 aka ESP here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/

The "old ESP" aka ESP1 is only listed on Yobit, and the price is nonexistent because it is not possible to sell your coins there.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 9

You are staking, because it says "Staking.". It just takes a really long time until you get a stake, because the network weight is like 5 Billion. It's not as uniformly as on POSwallet, but random, sometimes you will not get anything for 10 days and then 10k ESP at once. But you have to be online for the entire time to not miss your chance.

So, is having a little amount per many transactions better than have a unique transaction with a great amount of coins to have the possibility to stake more times?

Coin Mage
Oh wow well I'm glad I didn't use yobit, they seem so scammy anyway.  So what I want is ESP2?

You can find all the current markets here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets

Espers was called ESP2 during swap for clarity, but now it's just ESP as it should be. As far as I know, all exchanges except Yobit made the switch.

Guys, I can not stake in my wallet, that's weird since I'm 1.9M. In poswallet it yielded about 1k per day. As I do not trust much on third party site, I prefer to use the official wallet. What will be wrong.

stastus:

21 active conections.
Wallet synchronized with the current block.

Some social media as slack for news about the ESP?

Official Espers twitter account: https://twitter.com/esperscoin
Activity: 70
Some social media as slack for news about the ESP?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Oh wow well I'm glad I didn't use yobit, they seem so scammy anyway.  So what I want is ESP2?
Activity: 34
Guys, I can not stake in my wallet, that's weird since I'm 1.9M. In poswallet it yielded about 1k per day. As I do not trust much on third party site, I prefer to use the official wallet. What will be wrong.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zvxu7s.jpg

stastus:

21 active conections.
Wallet synchronized with the current block.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
well 3 days later and i am now sync and ready to move my esp from nova.. i got 70k whats a good amount to start staking i am gonna say around 500k-1 mil likely?
With that amount, i suggest going over to poswallet, as people with more coins will take the stakes.

i am just gonna buy some more i do not trust poswallet. i have had coin stuck for 3 months or more now. they show signs of a scam to me but i did make a nice big from the posw coin when it spiked to 10k sats so that was plus but now i have just 32 posw in there wallet will run my own wallets.
Activity: 161
well 3 days later and i am now sync and ready to move my esp from nova.. i got 70k whats a good amount to start staking i am gonna say around 500k-1 mil likely?
With that amount, i suggest going over to poswallet, as people with more coins will take the stakes.

How do I restore a wallet from backup? (.dat)
I'm not sure, but i believe u just gotta move that to the /roaming/ESP folder or .ESP if you are on linux.
Activity: 22
Activity: 140
nice to see that on Nova we have bigger volume on BTC than LTC market
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Jump to: