Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 262. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Nice Job! If you like this coin you should try out BitBean!
Yeah, bitb is cool project too but i like espers more Tongue
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Hey CryptoCoderz, do you plan on making a discord, or any other live social media server for people to discuss this stuff specifically for Espers?  I'm strongly considering putting 6 btc down over the course of a week to eat away that 1 satoshi wall on yobits.  You guys seem to be working really hard, and I would love to be a part of the community. Cheesy

Yep, come to Slack!  Smiley Buying ESP on Yobit is probably one of the easiest ways of burning money that I know of. Those are pre-swap funds that don't have any value any more because Yobit refused to swap them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hey CryptoCoderz, do you plan on making a discord, or any other live social media server for people to discuss this stuff specifically for Espers?  I'm strongly considering putting 6 btc down over the course of a week to eat away that 1 satoshi wall on yobits.  You guys seem to be working really hard, and I would love to be a part of the community. Cheesy

You can always join our slack guys! Sent me your email / emails and i'll send you invitations.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

DON'T BUY ESPERS at YOBIT!!!! Yobit = old ESPERS chain and it's not compatible with current ESPERS chain!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't throw money away. If you intend to buy ESP with 6BTC go and buy @ NOVA, POSW, Coinexchange!!!
Activity: 163
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
nice to see the dev here updating the community and trying to answer most question as we all still waiting for such an improvement
coming out from this project and for sure success will follow i seen green uprise inside nova with ltc trade lets still work together and
help the dev for more success.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Espers v0.8.6.6 Released
(Auto-updating clients will now prompt users to upgrade)
This is a mandatory update

>>>Windows<<<
>>>Source<<<

(Mac clients coming soon)

Also here's the changelog:
- Softfork method changed to block 674400 (Time frame still matches previous update's)
- Corrected syncing from block 0 issue

>>>Macintosh<<<

(v0.8.6.6 client)

Espers v0.8.6.6 Released
(Auto-updating clients will now prompt users to upgrade)
This is a mandatory update

>>>Windows<<<
>>>Source<<<

(Mac clients coming soon)

Also here's the changelog:
- Softfork method changed to block 674400 (Time frame still matches previous update's)
- Corrected syncing from block 0 issue

updated but took a few minutes to get any connection then once it did the connection was dropped for a few minutes then reconnected and wallet synced but ~30 minutes later only getting a maximum of 3 connections - now dropped down to 2 connections Huh

The next update will focus on the connections for our community members/users.
We have 30+ nodes and they are being added to the wallet's list of DNS seeds and peers to connect to.

btw:   >>>Connection List (With IPs)<<<

Many buys for 4 sat now at novaexchange, more than 1 BTC are bet for ESP at the price of 2 sat. Sweet !

I suggest that you speed up the blockchain download with the new "masternodes". This slow syncing is a serious problem of most crypto coins. You download the wallet
and after that it takes  24 - 48 hours to sync it.

ETH has some improvements in this direction now. If you install Ethereum Mist on a new machine it takes only 1 hour to sync. Autoupdates (done) + fast sync + unique features makes a perfect coin.
You cant develop things like market prediction, insurance, contracts (add more buzzwords here) and so on with a small team. But you can build just a coin people love. 

I am awaiting mass adoption for crypto in 2018 / 2019. Cryptocoderz, it will be the chance of your life to make a coin people will love for this huge future market.

Thank you for your post Smiley big words of encouragement for us. Of course the long and dreaded sync is something that is being taken care of. We were just solving one thing at a time. Linux build fixes (for certain distros), Client syncing, and further security updates are in our sights for the next updates.

Remember, this is just the beginning. We're just getting started Smiley

Many buys for 4 sat now at novaexchange, more than 1 BTC are bet for ESP at the price of 2 sat. Sweet !

I suggest that you speed up the blockchain download with the new "masternodes". This slow syncing is a serious problem of most crypto coins. You download the wallet

ETH has some improvements in this direction now. If you install Ethereum Mist on a new machine it takes only 1 hour to sync. Autoupdates (done) + fast sync + unique features makes a perfect coin.
You cant develop things like market prediction, insurance, contracts (add more buzzwords here) and so on with a small team. But you can build just a coin people love. 

I am awaiting mass adoption for crypto in 2018 / 2019. Cryptocoderz, it will be the chance of your life to make a coin people will love for this huge future market.
You can ofcourse use the boostrap from the OP, wich will only download the remaining blocks thats left, just open it and put the folder into /roaming/ where your ESP folder is, and voila (if you use windows, with linux u need to replace the .ESP on root)

Most certainly agree with you! They are an excellent solution to being stuck syncing for nearly a day.
Also wanted to thank you for providing us with these snapshots of the chain. Smiley It's awesome community members such as yourself that make things happen so to speak.

I updated an old client to v0.8.6.6-Patch 0 Alpha but I have 1 or Zero connection and the chain is blocked at 662386.
Is there a node list to add?

Edit: now it's sincying, Maybe it was a firewall problem

It's possible, opening up port 22448 will help you significantly.
Either way there is going to be an update coming soon to resolve these kinds of situations as we have a massive nodelist

btw:   >>>Connection List (With IPs)<<<

1sat-2sat. . What is the potential of coin?

Max Supply
50,000,000,000 ESP Huh Huh

Supply dosen't DETERMINE potential and value of coin! So stop asking about why such big supply!
Example: Ripple, Bytecoin, Dogecoin, Siacoin, Stellar Lumens, etc.... 

Couldn't say that any better myself... so I wont. Cheesy Very well put.

Activity: 770
1sat-2sat. . What is the potential of coin?

Max Supply
50,000,000,000 ESP Huh Huh

Supply dosen't DETERMINE potential and value of coin! So stop asking about why such big supply!
Example: Ripple, Bytecoin, Dogecoin, Siacoin, Stellar Lumens, etc.... 
Activity: 149
Can I send my coins to poswallet or have they only old coins? Dont want to lose my coíns

Poswallet is safe, i have also some coins there.
Activity: 201
Can I send my coins to poswallet or have they only old coins? Dont want to lose my coíns
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Very nice surge on satoshi trading on novaexchange and coinexchange... things are pretty happening now.. cannot wait for the MN implementation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
I updated an old client to v0.8.6.6-Patch 0 Alpha but I have 1 or Zero connection and the chain is blocked at 662386.
Is there a node list to add?

Edit: now it's sincying, Maybe it was a firewall problem
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Is there any pool to mine this coin? Huh
How many coins per block? Huh

5000 ESP per block -> PoW
Activity: 179
Is there any pool to mine this coin? Huh
How many coins per block? Huh
Activity: 161

You can ofcourse use the boostrap from the OP, wich will only download the remaining blocks thats left, just open it and put the folder into /roaming/ where your ESP folder is, and voila (if you use windows, with linux u need to replace the .ESP on root)
Activity: 141

Activity: 70
What is the masternod for?
Secures the chain, process transactions as POW or POS do. And you earn for having it running.
Activity: 577
@Simple858 Thanks for reply. What do you mean by 'other'?
Jump to: