Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 304. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN
Hi,

With CPU Miner is it also normal to have all rejected?

Regards,
Yeah, thats the way it is atm, gonna be forked on block 667k and it should be fixed then Smiley

Okk, As I have not mined anything for 24 hours I did not know if it worked, it is the first time I have ESPERS and I do not know every time I usually find a block. I'm mining at 125kh/s, Should I have mined something? Or is it normal?

Thanks!!!!

At this moment mining is not working. It will be available at block 667000, now we are at 664720... So in few days you can mine.

Thanks, we will wait  Grin Grin
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi,

Regards,
Yeah, thats the way it is atm, gonna be forked on block 667k and it should be fixed then Smiley

Okk, As I have not mined anything for 24 hours I did not know if it worked, it is the first time I have ESPERS and I do not know every time I usually find a block. I'm mining at 125kh/s, Should I have mined something? Or is it normal?

Thanks!!!!

At this moment mining is not working. It will be available at block 667000, now we are at 664720... So in few days you can mine.
BTMEN
Hi,

Regards,

Thanks!!!!
Activity: 392
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 161
Hi,

Regards,
BTMEN
Hi,

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Thanks, it synched alright from scratch on the MacOS version and its staking often, but all orphans.
I suggest to send notifications only after confirmation.  Cool

soon it will be OK--- just wait for 667k block, only 2400 blocks to go
How long will this event take place? Finding a block for every 45 seconds, nothing has changed?
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
UGC
Thanks, it synched alright from scratch on the MacOS version and its staking often, but all orphans.
I suggest to send notifications only after confirmation.  Cool

soon it will be OK--- just wait for 667k block, only 2400 blocks to go
Activity: 184
I suggest to send notifications only after confirmation.  Cool
Activity: 244
THIS WILL SAVE YOU FROM SYNCING, AND FIX ALL POSSIBLE ERRORS YOU ARE HAVING WHILE SYNCING!!
WITH BOOTSTRAP YOU HAVE TO VALIDATE EVERY BLOCK, WICH TAKES LONGER, THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR WALLET UP TO DATE
http://213.136.75.129/esp.rar
Download that, open the rar, and move the "ESP" folder as it is to your /appdata/roaming folder, and move in your wallet.dat (if you have one) and edit the RPC password and user.
I'll try to update the rar package daily, but you will only have to sync for max few days.
Enjoy!

Thanks mate, you saved me a day waiting for it to sync
BTMEN
Hello Guys,

Is normal that when I mine  with sgminer 5.1.1 the CPU is used 99%? 

Thanks!
UGC

We are proud to announce the 1st anniversary of Espers Project which will be on April, 12.

We want to celebrate this by giving away 1 Million Espers to the community.

>>>>> Bitcoingarden.org 1 Million Espers Giveaway <<<<<

Besides this, we want to thank you all for the support! So... Thank you!

So at the current price, 1 Million Espers is ... *gets calculator out* ... $4.42. How generous!  Grin

Anyway, celebrating the Espers anniversary is a great idea.  Smiley

In crypto world things can change very very fast
Activity: 161
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

We are proud to announce the 1st anniversary of Espers Project which will be on April, 12.

So at the current price, 1 Million Espers is ... *gets calculator out* ... $4.42. How generous!  Grin

Anyway, celebrating the Espers anniversary is a great idea.  Smiley
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Congrats to Espers for the the milestone and my respect to CryptoCoderz for the great job he is doing!

A special thanks to Gawlea for the giveaway! We love you, guys!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

UGC

ESP was on suprnva but they stopped it. Exact words of the suprnova guy when i mailed him why they delisted ESP:

"Too strwssy on the servers and too low value  of the coin..  And I don't see any chance of change in the future..  It's a dead coin and I need space for the new coins"

but funny is that he is hosting https://boat.suprnova.cc/

Yeah, that is funny and sad at the same time.
And that he is sitting in a sitting room at the same time

and still running https://boat.suprnova.cc/ with only 200k hash and 10 workers... If he would go for ESP he would have 60 workers with 200M hash

Only 200 kh/s? Lol, i can do a 51% attack then if i wanted (more a 99%) . :-D
But you won't. Maybe ocminer will realise that he made mistake by cancelling ESP pool when he will see some other pool runing ESP with great hash rate
Jump to: