Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 307. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So.... I apparently missed the boat. How can I convert 17million ESP coins to ESP2? Left the wallet on a server that I literally haven't checked in a year. Did I miss out? Advice anyone?

Sorry you are wayyy too late. The swap is over, your old ESP balances are not valid any more. Sorry bud!  Undecided

Well that's lame. I guess the definition of "investment" isn't the same for me as it is for others. Last time I'll help these developers by jumping on their coin. If I had mined gold and the standard changed to platinum I'd still be able to convert it to something worthwhile. That's the whole point of investing into something. So basically I'd assume the devs just kept the milliions of ESP2 that didnt get converted? Great job guys.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hi everyone!

So nice to see how work proceeds! I have the same problem someone has stressed, my wallet doesn't sync, I cancelled conf and peers as well, then i added nodes BelgianBoy has suggested, but nothing works! Let me know if someone is able to get over this problem!

Someone downgraded tot 8.5.4 to sync and after he Will do the new update.

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately even adding the nodes the wallet get stuck after 5 blocks, so weird, I'll keep trying!

CryptoCoderz said: "Wallet v0.8.6.0 is a mandatory update in otherwords you MUST update your client to this version. By doing so you will ensure smooth operation of your copy of the chain as well as numerous fixes that have been rolled up in this accumulative update."

Yep, that's what I've done, and after seeing the wallet got stuck I tried everything that the people here suggested! No problem, I'll keep trying something else!
same problem as you.
stuck at 649999 blocks
if I delete all and start from scratch, stuck at 5 blocks

I'm reading and testing... and waiting... and praying...

ye, no wonder this coin can never get traction :/ 
This community, i swear, you can put icing on a chunk of shit and people just eat it up ;p
guess we will wait a few more months for next update....
not gonna lie, getting a bit tired of the same old broken crap here, o well, thats ESP baby! (at this point) ;p
/sigh, check back innna few more weeks for me i guess...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
So.... I apparently missed the boat. How can I convert 17million ESP coins to ESP2? Left the wallet on a server that I literally haven't checked in a year. Did I miss out? Advice anyone?

Sorry you are wayyy too late. The swap is over, your old ESP balances are not valid any more. Sorry bud!  Undecided
Activity: 11
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Hi everyone!

So nice to see how work proceeds! I have the same problem someone has stressed, my wallet doesn't sync, I cancelled conf and peers as well, then i added nodes BelgianBoy has suggested, but nothing works! Let me know if someone is able to get over this problem!

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately even adding the nodes the wallet get stuck after 5 blocks, so weird, I'll keep trying!

CryptoCoderz said: "Wallet v0.8.6.0 is a mandatory update in otherwords you MUST update your client to this version. By doing so you will ensure smooth operation of your copy of the chain as well as numerous fixes that have been rolled up in this accumulative update."

Yep, that's what I've done, and after seeing the wallet got stuck I tried everything that the people here suggested! No problem, I'll keep trying something else!
same problem as you.
stuck at 649999 blocks
if I delete all and start from scratch, stuck at 5 blocks

I'm reading and testing... and waiting... and praying...
Activity: 268
Hi everyone!

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Activity: 149
I have been running the new wallet since it came out and I have only 4 connections: is this normal?

Can't wait for the staking to start, in 5000 blocks!

Use addnodes that i posted earlier, i have 16till30 connections easy.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
I have been running the new wallet since it came out and I have only 4 connections: is this normal?

Can't wait for the staking to start, in 5000 blocks!
Activity: 392
Great things ahead in ESPERS world. Just HODOR for next few weeks

HODOR ESPERS.........war is coming

What do you mean?

In 4800 blocks mining will be recovered and pools will be back. And than the war for mining blocks will begin  Grin

I am ready, got over 10 Mh/s waiting to be used. ;-)

great... it would be nice to see HMQ1725 at NICEHASH.com   maybe someday, who knows

It would be great, it gives allmost double as much profit as any of the coins on there.  But for now i am mining nexus. Last days i had 0.016 to 0.02 worth in btc a day. With only 2 gtx 1070's
UGC

What do you mean?

In 4800 blocks mining will be recovered and pools will be back. And than the war for mining blocks will begin  Grin

great... it would be nice to see HMQ1725 at NICEHASH.com   maybe someday, who knows
Activity: 392

What do you mean?

UGC

What do you mean?

Activity: 52
Could use some help setting up solomining.. got my wallet synced but the miner from the ann complains and says..

[21:10:19] No address specified, unable to mine solo on http://192.168.1.178:22442
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Sorry for my absence, is there a new pool for mining?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

What do you mean?
Jump to: