Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 359. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What's the latest development?
 Tongue

Let just wait for DEV to make official announcement of Rodmap 2017 and stop guessing.
DEV is very active and for sure we will soon benefit from ESPERS development.

If nothing else market is constantly moving
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
ESP good price if up to 5 satoshi. That's maybe if ESP reduce again 50%.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
How many satosh esp can you reach a 0.00002?

What do you mean?

0.00002 LTC for one ESP?
btc for esp!

There will be 50.000.000.000 Espers.
(~19.350.000.000 at the moment)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/

2000 Sat per ESP?

Maybe. Maybe not...
Activity: 561
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

I wont pay anything higher than 2 satoshi, but noobs will tell u its undervalued. Quite often bearers of tacky assets defend shit they bought while having no courage to drop their bags and move on.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

2000 sat!! that would be great, but ESP need time for development to reach that price.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

What do you mean?

0.00002 LTC for one ESP?
Activity: 561
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Hi all. i have a question. I have made a backup to my wallet, saved the file as "esp_backup.dat" (name dos not metter) and reinstalled windows, now i can't find a import button, i tried on the console to put "importwallet "my password" "esp_backup.dat", but i get this error:

"importwallet
Imports keys from a wallet dump file (see dumpwallet). (code -1)"

what i'm doing wrong?

importwallet imports a wallet from a dump file (as the help says).
if you have a wallet db file (.dat) just close the program, wait some seconds, replace wallet.dat in your espers home folder, and run again.
of course that assumes the current wallet.dat doesn't hold any coin ;-)

Thankyou a lot pallas, that worked! Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Cryptocoderz tweetet that the crowdfunding fake is!

Now let's clear some things, before it gets out of control:
1.Cryptocoderz has nothing to do with ESPERS on Wings DAO Plaftorm ;
https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd06efe3e70cac2a37fd0644b6aae4bd3c3aec639ce9a0f0adc1606315afde85c/info

2.We did it for only one reason: to promote ESPERS to NEW widder audience who has invested into Wings and is waiting for DAO Platform to be started. There is the money and whales. If you only think that Wings could be next ETH you now it has a big community.

3. About Alpha.Wings.ai - alpha version of WINGS for our community and those considering using WINGS for crowdfunding and DAO governance. IT'S NOT REAL, yet!

Please note that all “BTC” and “WINGS” tokens on the alpha are not “real” tokens — you will notice that your wallet will have an Ethereum address; do not send tokens like ETH or ETC to that address.

Best DAO Projects Prizes
First Place —2 BTC & 10,000 Euros of crowdfunding consulting services from the Foundation
Second Place —1 BTC & 5,000 Euros of crowdfunding consulting services from the Foundation
Third Place — 0.5 BTC & 2,500 Euros of crowdfunding consulting services from the Foundation

If for any reason ESPERS on ALPHA.wings.ai wins any of 3 places; ESPERS could be easily promoted to a very large audience. And in second run (real deal) we would not put ESPERS into crowdfunding but applications that use ESPERS as currency... more about it it next months - but only if Cryptocoderz will agree if not we will use others (but we are more into ESPERS as we like the TECH)

4. Even if ESPERS don't get into top 3 on alpha.wings.ai it's still a great promotion for ESPERS...

5. So if you agree or not, it's time to make some moves for ESPERS to move into bigger league of Crpyto

Donated also the max of btc (100), thanks for clearing things up!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hi all. i have a question. I have made a backup to my wallet, saved the file as "esp_backup.dat" (name dos not metter) and reinstalled windows, now i can't find a import button, i tried on the console to put "importwallet "my password" "esp_backup.dat", but i get this error:

"importwallet

what i'm doing wrong?

importwallet imports a wallet from a dump file (as the help says).
if you have a wallet db file (.dat) just close the program, wait some seconds, replace wallet.dat in your espers home folder, and run again.
of course that assumes the current wallet.dat doesn't hold any coin ;-)
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

"importwallet

what i'm doing wrong?
Activity: 416

Now let's clear some things, before it gets out of control:
1.Cryptocoderz has nothing to do with ESPERS on Wings DAO Plaftorm ;
https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd06efe3e70cac2a37fd0644b6aae4bd3c3aec639ce9a0f0adc1606315afde85c/info

2.We did it for only one reason: to promote ESPERS to NEW widder audience who has invested into Wings and is waiting for DAO Platform to be started. There is the money and whales. If you only think that Wings could be next ETH you now it has a big community.

3. About Alpha.Wings.ai - alpha version of WINGS for our community and those considering using WINGS for crowdfunding and DAO governance. IT'S NOT REAL, yet!

Please note that all “BTC” and “WINGS” tokens on the alpha are not “real” tokens — you will notice that your wallet will have an Ethereum address; do not send tokens like ETH or ETC to that address.

Best DAO Projects Prizes
First Place —2 BTC & 10,000 Euros of crowdfunding consulting services from the Foundation
Second Place —1 BTC & 5,000 Euros of crowdfunding consulting services from the Foundation
Third Place — 0.5 BTC & 2,500 Euros of crowdfunding consulting services from the Foundation

If for any reason ESPERS on ALPHA.wings.ai wins any of 3 places; ESPERS could be easily promoted to a very large audience. And in second run (real deal) we would not put ESPERS into crowdfunding but applications that use ESPERS as currency... more about it it next months - but only if Cryptocoderz will agree if not we will use others (but we are more into ESPERS as we like the TECH)

4. Even if ESPERS don't get into top 3 on alpha.wings.ai it's still a great promotion for ESPERS...

5. So if you agree or not, it's time to make some moves for ESPERS to move into bigger league of Crpyto

Activity: 555
why i dont get any accepted share ? =/ maybe its solo mining ?
Activity: 252
is there any advantage of pool mining vs solo stake mining in the wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
You can mine at the pool:

http://esppool.sytes.net:8000

but who to config ? i dunno how to config to mine with gpu tried everything and always says "pool is down" or something like that. =/

What command line do you use?
i use this command sgminer.exe --kernel hmq1725 -I 16 -o stratum+tcp://esppool.sytes.net:3334 -u test -p test

I use my CPU to mine but i think it could work for your GPU too
I run the .bat file. [ if miner dosen't start (miner start = get the notification "stratum difficulty set to 1" i close CMD and run it again till i get this notification) i wait max 2-3 sec between closeing the cmd and run it again. Good luck!

In few hours already 30btc from crowdfunding.
Jump to: