Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 363. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
where is CryptoCoderz ?

On Facebook:

Welcome 2017!
We have much to do this year! Heck, this week will be pretty big on the backend, we're moving all of our systems and network services completely in-house to our facility and services will be offered in a simple one-click solution that can be paid for by cash or ESP.
Expect some more announcements to follow! We're just busy in the backend.

Little patience  Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 416
I think, what he want to say is, in no exchange there aren't "buy" offers, they are only "sell" offers.

I would like to sell a delicious apple but I'll only accept 1000 Carat diamonds. How many diamonds would you like to pay? Any offers?  Roll Eyes

+1
i taste the joke here, but he is right about ESP2 trade, we need more marketing to make this coin great!

You are correct.. And we are trying to promote it as much as possible
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
I think, what he want to say is, in no exchange there aren't "buy" offers, they are only "sell" offers.

I would like to sell a delicious apple but I'll only accept 1000 Carat diamonds. How many diamonds would you like to pay? Any offers?  Roll Eyes

+1
i taste the joke here, but he is right about ESP2 trade, we need more marketing to make this coin great!
Activity: 252
dumb question, I have solo mined but seeing that there is pool mining. I'm not exactly understanding or seeing instructions for pool mining but ...what is advantage of pool vs stake mining with the ease of the Espers wallet? I haven't mind in a few weeks, but did last year and like hourly would hit something 1000 avg and up to 6000 or 7000 ESP. So what advantage would there be with CPU and pool? Am i better off just sticking with solo? I want more ESP?
Also, the huge giveaway, the swap, and the transfer to the new wallet, (and I take it several people got this generous giveaway) does that mean someone could mine those large transactions? Where are the restrictions given the systems (I'm just on a PC)
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 770
Thanks any example .bat for AMD 480 and pool http://esppool.sytes.net:8000/ ? .

try with this:
sgminer.exe --kernel hmq1725 -I 18

and usual stratum+tcp://esppool.sytes.net:3334 for GPU and username and pass

good luck
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
legendary
Espers added to Bitcoin Garden OP in the list of Preferred Partners:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10413886

It is privilege to collaborate with you, guys! Keep going!

Very very nice! Thank you! Smiley

Yes, this is realy great. More people show support for ESP bigger the community and market will get. Thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Very very nice! Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
You should ask the devs.
But I think, because of the "long swapping time" there chances are not so high.

Just try it.

Good luck!
legendary
Thanks , and with ESP1 ? most are not worth anything ? Delete wallet and ESP1 ? .
Jump to: