Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 368. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Anyone getting payments from the pool?
Mining the last day there shows Unconfirmed    0.000000 all the time!

As you can see the posts above, I have got the same problem.

cryptocoderz.com ist offline.

Maybe they are working on it.

Nope, pool owner dumps ur shares on yobit.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

As you can see the posts above, I have got the same problem.

cryptocoderz.com ist offline.

Maybe they are working on it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Vin
legendary
~300-500KH/s at the moment

Current net hashrate is 7.5 Mh/s.
divided by your hashrate you get about 20, so you should expect to mine one block out of 20 on average, which is a block every 13 minutes.
but this doesn't take staking into account, and I don't know how that affects blocktime.

Thanks for your reply.

I have created a new account on another machine.

Found one block but still: Unconfirmed    0.000000
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Current net hashrate is 7.5 Mh/s.
divided by your hashrate you get about 20, so you should expect to mine one block out of 20 on average, which is a block every 13 minutes.
but this doesn't take staking into account, and I don't know how that affects blocktime.
Vin
legendary

Edit:And found at least one block
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Mining for about 8h again but still:

Confirmed    0.000000
Unconfirmed    0.000000

Whats wrong?

What hashrate?
Vin
legendary
Mining for about 8h again but still:

Confirmed    0.000000
Unconfirmed    0.000000

Whats wrong?
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
guys is there a problem running espers wallet on windows 7? my wallet dosn't start sync, no connection to the network.
on my laptop is running good, but i have windows 10.
thanks!
Help->Debug window->Console:

addnode 199.26.184.214:22448 add
addnode 173.24.153.52:22448 add
Thanks )))
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
guys is there a problem running espers wallet on windows 7? my wallet dosn't start sync, no connection to the network.
thanks!

Many thanks, it worked! Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
thanks!

thanks!
Activity: 770
Hello Everyone,

We're sure you're all wondering why in the heck all of the main nodes went down, well simply put they are down for a network upgrade.
There are currently two new nodes and they are as follows

199.26.184.214:22448
173.24.153.52:22448

Please use the two provided nodes to tide you over until the morning when the main net will come back online.
We apologize for the inconvenience and for the lack of warning on this.
Much is going on since we've been quiet including a stress test of the system by a few security pros, they stated that they would write up a full report which we will make available regardless the outcome. We've never been about hiding anything Smiley

The website is also being updated with audio files of the radio show that we've been a part of in our local city that some of the team is based out of.
A new retargetting system is also on it's way, a fully patched launcher that no longer has any of the shortcomings (such as the space handling issue) of the current client launcher, with the option to have it extract the client to a desired location so that those of you who do not wish to use the launcher's features or just want
a standalone client that is now finally SOLVED Smiley

Just hang tight guys, everything is far from over, things may have been quiet but we're not done.
We'll be in touch again in a few once the system is back online and we'll answer any questions and handle any concerns we apologize for pasting a message up but we didn't want to just leave everyone hanging regardless of how much time we have to throw at communication.

In case no one was aware, the pool has now trippled in hardware resources, running on a server with 3 cores dedicated and 10GB of RAM compared to it's old configuration. The network will be swapped over next week which will improve latency and overal experience.

Thank you so very much everyone again for your support, the value is climbing, the systems are going under upgrades everything is looking up! Smiley Let's go go go!

Oh and for everyone celebrating Christmas/Enjoying the Holidays we would like to wish you the best during this Holiday Season!

I guess now it's best time to show support to DEV and to mine, stake and hold ESP  ...
cryptocoderz.com site is down for mentenance or is for good?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Hello Everyone,

We're sure you're all wondering why in the heck all of the main nodes went down, well simply put they are down for a network upgrade.
There are currently two new nodes and they are as follows

199.26.184.214:22448
173.24.153.52:22448

Please use the two provided nodes to tide you over until the morning when the main net will come back online.
We apologize for the inconvenience and for the lack of warning on this.
Much is going on since we've been quiet including a stress test of the system by a few security pros, they stated that they would write up a full report which we will make available regardless the outcome. We've never been about hiding anything Smiley

The website is also being updated with audio files of the radio show that we've been a part of in our local city that some of the team is based out of.
A new retargetting system is also on it's way, a fully patched launcher that no longer has any of the shortcomings (such as the space handling issue) of the current client launcher, with the option to have it extract the client to a desired location so that those of you who do not wish to use the launcher's features or just want
a standalone client that is now finally SOLVED Smiley

Just hang tight guys, everything is far from over, things may have been quiet but we're not done.
We'll be in touch again in a few once the system is back online and we'll answer any questions and handle any concerns we apologize for pasting a message up but we didn't want to just leave everyone hanging regardless of how much time we have to throw at communication.

In case no one was aware, the pool has now trippled in hardware resources, running on a server with 3 cores dedicated and 10GB of RAM compared to it's old configuration. The network will be swapped over next week which will improve latency and overal experience.

Thank you so very much everyone again for your support, the value is climbing, the systems are going under upgrades everything is looking up! Smiley Let's go go go!

Oh and for everyone celebrating Christmas/Enjoying the Holidays we would like to wish you the best during this Holiday Season!
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Any info on that stress test? Did that affect the chain at all?
Jump to: