Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 369. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'll wait, need clear instructions. Page 1 doesn't seem to have the solution. I can wait it out until it is clear as day
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
something changed, it's not synching and it's not mining. Normally does it automatically.

It seems like a few people are getting this problem, It might be due to the fact that the network has different version clients trying to send and receive blocks & transactions, this happened with another coin back in 2014 called EmotiCoin, people were running outdated clients due to the links not being updated and the coin forked all over the place with blocks, I suggest updating the Source version & Client version to the same incremental number Wink
something changed, it's not synching and it's not mining. Normally does it automatically.
Activity: 392
is the wallet down, can't seem to mine and doesn't seem to work like it had? What up? like it's not synching

Mine is working normal all day, staking is working to.
is the wallet down, can't seem to mine and doesn't seem to work like it had? What up? like it's not synching
Activity: 276
I can not update the version 0.8.4.1.  Launch Installer 0.8.4.2  and "Download faild: Connection time out."
0.8.4.1 not work.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
Hi Belligerent!

The version is 0.8.4.2  with a few nodes still running 0.8.4.1. You can download the client from the links in the first page.

To my knowledge, no one is running on the old esp chain. For what purpose? Except experimenting I see no utility of doing that. It would make no sense to switch back to old bugs and constrain, losing the functionalities of the new chain.

Concerning valuation, I think is too early to judge at this time. Coin is very young. Developers look concerned about function not about price which is a very good thing in this phase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
OK I am really confused at this point, I don't know what version Espers is on since the OP is basically the same thing as it was pre-update...

I read that the ESP 1.0 seednode has been switched off but in reality that doesn't stop users from keeping their clients open indefinitely and keeping the network in momentum and working...

As I have mentioned before, other that the Burn of some Billions of coins but still in the Billions in total coin cap what is it bringing ? I remember you guys saying you will be bigger than DOGE and provide more.... Undecided

It's confusing but you should just wait few more days for DEV to make all work properly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
OK I am really confused at this point, I don't know what version Espers is on since the OP is basically the same thing as it was pre-update...

I read that the ESP 1.0 seednode has been switched off but in reality that doesn't stop users from keeping their clients open indefinitely and keeping the network in momentum and working...

As I have mentioned before, other that the Burn of some Billions of coins but still in the Billions in total coin cap what is it bringing ? I remember you guys saying you will be bigger than DOGE and provide more.... Undecided
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 392
Now that I look at it more closely, the staking difficulty has gone down huge, but it is oscillating so someone must be staking.

Staking just went back. Recieved my first payment in 13 hours now... Pool still down, tried solo for a few hours and got nothing ( normally 2 to 3 blocks per hour) so doing nicehash for now for the CPU and GPU's. Normally it is CPU for ESP and GPU for nicehash.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Vin
legendary
Is PoS stacking working properly now?

Not for me. Last time it worked ~12h ago.

Maybe you have some issues with your wallet and/or chain db?
Does getmininginfo say staking=true? what expectedtime?

Staking is treu and expected time less than a minute.

"blocks" : 405918,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,

But currentblocksize should be 5000 not 1000 or am I wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Now that I look at it more closely, the staking difficulty has gone down huge, but it is oscillating so someone must be staking.
Activity: 462

I also get same problem. Staking=true and expectedtime=58
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Vin
legendary

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Colbert Coin doesn't have POS. Colbert Coin doesn't have to be paired with such innovative tech. It ships as is.

Wrong thread :-)
ESP has got POS and it's working fine for me.
Activity: 770
Activity: 592

Colbert Coin doesn't have POS. Colbert Coin doesn't have to be paired with such innovative tech. It ships as is.
Jump to: