Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 424. (Read 923924 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I would like to send via CLI wallet to the exchange without using the GUI wallet, because the GUI wallet hangs on me , I can only send max 60k espers at a time and each transaction takes more than 5 minutes without crashing.
How do I go about sending it without the GUI client. Help would be much appricaiated. I have been doing this for a week with a gui sending small amounts at a time.

With bash:

for i in `seq 1 10`; do ./espersd sendtoaddress address amount; done
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
The market did not accept the ESP, whether it is ESP1 or ESP2, no one is interested in buying. It is sad.
Interested in the exchange is also much less. It is also sad.

Developers' ability is limited,
From the beginning of ESP1 to ESP2, has been claimed to be integrated mining function, has been unable to achieve,
In the wallet into the function icon mining which is easy to implement,
In order to achieve automatic upgrade wallet function for a long time did not succeed, however, automatic upgrade wallet function is not important,
The ESP2 wallet appears to be very hasty, take BlackCoin's wallet to do the two development is not even modify the name to do,
POS ESP2 function is not complete, a lot of POS to the reward can not be successful, it is too sad.
This may be the market can not accept the reasons for ESP, there is no strong developer.
Developers spend too much time on some of the functions that are not important, but the main features are nothing. This is a disappointment.

We apologize you feel this way. Simply put. If you think we are doing a poor job of developing please leave and go to another project that is going to a better usage of your time.

EDIT: Removed pointless ramblings

Good for you for taking the high road Dev! I agree with you by the way. But this is a good thing. You see we've now gathered enough attention that we actually have our own gosh darn little troll! We must be on the right path! LOL! Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I would like to send via CLI wallet to the exchange without using the GUI wallet, because the GUI wallet hangs on me , I can only send max 60k espers at a time and each transaction takes more than 5 minutes without crashing.
How do I go about sending it without the GUI client. Help would be much appricaiated. I have been doing this for a week with a gui sending small amounts at a time.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
How many coins would I get daily on average, if I stake 100 million ESP?

Maybe around 50k plus ESP2 daily.
wow thats not bad if having that much inside your wallet you are just staking more and more while waiting for the price to create its value the staking feature really amaze us it brings more profits for us to hold and to keep it from time to time, good luck dev team hope to see more progress from your project.
for where you are mining for 'm not getting
Activity: 756

wow thats not bad if having that much inside your wallet you are just staking more and more while waiting for the price to create its value the staking feature really amaze us it brings more profits for us to hold and to keep it from time to time, good luck dev team hope to see more progress from your project.
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Activity: 630
Activity: 644
What about to "force" people to swap coins faster by contacting other exchanges to disable trading of ESP1?
lol man please wait, some people might not know about this yet. the deadline is good so far
that's right a lots of us here get this coin from bounty and after we have it we send it to an exchange those members are been away for such a long time and didn't find time to go back here and knows about the swap maybe they have some coins inside yobit and needed for them to withdraw it and make exchange to nova.

Its a good idea.  But for those ppl who left the order on exchange. Will be the same since they get free.  Some can't be bothered to check in.  Even if you disable trade.  They won't know cause they don't trade they are just look at balance when they log in
thats correct all they look are if they already sold the give away so the idea of closing the exchange can be possible it would be depend on dev decision now.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Lol we have a big spender in the house buying espers at 10 lats
m33
legendary
What about to "force" people to swap coins faster by contacting other exchanges to disable trading of ESP1?
lol man please wait, some people might not know about this yet. the deadline is good so far
that's right a lots of us here get this coin from bounty and after we have it we send it to an exchange those members are been away for such a long time and didn't find time to go back here and knows about the swap maybe they have some coins inside yobit and needed for them to withdraw it and make exchange to nova.

Its a good idea.  But for those ppl who left the order on exchange. Will be the same since they get free.  Some can't be bothered to check in.  Even if you disable trade.  They won't know cause they don't trade they are just look at balance when they log in
m33
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 546
i got my withdrawal stuck again from cryptopia, but it looks like it will stuck if i sent the same amount in a row, then i sent another one with a different amount, it went through
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

For this just reason, if they can trade "nothing happens", but if the coin is disabled for trading they will begin to make questions

sorry for my misunderstading, i thought it was to disabled it completely, that might be a good idea to disable the market and cancel all the order so people got notified

We'll ask all exchanges listing ESP1 to halt trading and post a delist notice.
Thank you for providing an excellent idea.

@Everyone, excuse the delay but we feel you'll like the new standalone client that is being released.
Next a port over to Mac, Linux followed by ohhhhh idk... perhaps the mining system + messaging? Smiley
Taking a nap right now. See everyone in a couple hours

For this just reason, if they can trade "nothing happens", but if the coin is disabled for trading they will begin to make questions

sorry for my misunderstading, i thought it was to disabled it completely, that might be a good idea to disable the market and cancel all the order so people got notified
Activity: 432
Merit: 251

Activity: 432
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I'm receiving the following message for all the  ESP2. that I mined. Do anyone know why I'm not getting the mined ESP2

Generated but not accepted

Date: 9/17/16 20:54
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 ESP
Net amount: -70129464.28610662 ESP
Transaction ID: 60ba49e49080a24860f21dbf4a59920f4bc270422ffaa298d73e7200db7cd94b-000

Generated coins must mature 90 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

That is what is known as an Orphan block.  It happens all the time with POS coins.  Everyone who is staking their coins will undoubtedly encounter this message in their transaction list, so know that you are not the only one. 

Basically what this message means is that someone solved the block a fraction of a second before you did, so they ended up with the rewards instead of you.

But unlike PoW you don't loose anything: you'll take the reward on the next block you generate.
Jump to: