Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 430. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Each can be sent to novaexchange more and less, now I can only send a 1100000, I have about 500 million coins, if at this rate I have 1000 times to send completed, and each can send the number every time, so need longer time to complete. Is there any way to quickly finish it?

Sadly i'm having the same problems too.
But mine i only able to send less then 100,000 per-transaction to Novaexchange, and sadly everytime i send my limit getting smaller and smaller...at this rate this will take me several days or several weeks for me to transfer all my ESP1 to Novaexchange.

i really hope the admin can help us to solve this problems.
So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

Why can you only 100k coin per-transactions?

the old wallet has two limits: max 3M transaction size and max 160 input. do you have dust transactions?  Huh
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Hey guys can't send your ESP to nova . Sell them on cryptopia
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Compile the command line wallet and run:

espersd sendtoaddress ***address*** ***amount***

With a batch file you can run it multiple times automatically

There you go. Problem solved.  Cool

I don't have the time right now to write a fully documented and foolproof bash script, but maybe someone else can do it?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Compile the command line wallet and run:

espersd sendtoaddress ***address*** ***amount***

With a batch file you can run it multiple times automatically
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Espers wallet staking estimator is always a bit too optimistic; perhaps we can improve this in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Each can be sent to novaexchange more and less, now I can only send a 1100000, I have about 500 million coins, if at this rate I have 1000 times to send completed, and each can send the number every time, so need longer time to complete. Is there any way to quickly finish it?

But mine i only able to send less then 100,000 per-transaction to Novaexchange, and sadly everytime i send my limit getting smaller and smaller...at this rate this will take me several days or several weeks for me to transfer all my ESP1 to Novaexchange.

So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

This is a limitation of the old chain, no workaround.

But there should be a way to automate this, right? I don't know if it is possible to send coins via the command line, but if it is then you can write a simple script to distribute the amount to send to many small transactions ... otherwise, our 5 star programmers should be able to do the same in C++ and integrate it into the wallet, possibly in a transparent way so the program itself uses this method if the limit for a single transaction would be exceeded.

We'll look into it once the new client has the installer released and we port the system to Mac and Nix.
It's not fun to be limited on the tx but there is a limited amount of items we can focus on at once.

Ofcourse we will do our best to accommodate the requested fix.

Why do I never reply to my private letter to developers?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

But there should be a way to automate this, right? I don't know if it is possible to send coins via the command line, but if it is then you can write a simple script to distribute the amount to send to many small transactions ... otherwise, our 5 star programmers should be able to do the same in C++ and integrate it into the wallet, possibly in a transparent way so the program itself uses this method if the limit for a single transaction would be exceeded.

We'll look into it once the new client has the installer released and we port the system to Mac and Nix.
It's not fun to be limited on the tx but there is a limited amount of items we can focus on at once.

Ofcourse we will do our best to accommodate the requested fix.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

But there should be a way to automate this, right? I don't know whether it is possible to send coins via the command line, but if it is then you can write a simple script to split the amount of coins to send into many small transactions ... otherwise, our 5 star programmers should be able to do the same in C++ and integrate it into the wallet, possibly in a transparent way so the program itself uses this method if the limit for a single transaction would be exceeded.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

So we can send/transfer all our ESP1 to Novaexchange in just one go, without doing this over and over again...because this can took several weeks to finished  Undecided

Now everybody has learnt it's better to make less bigger transactions ;-)
You also pay less fees, so...
Activity: 196

Activity: 168
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
I still see many old espers sitting on the sell wall high up . On Ltc market , please wake up no body will buy at those price sell now or swap , if not you will lose you coins . FYI new buyer at 8lat for 12 Ltc , grab it while it's there don't wait
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
deppis that ends this exchange What will happen
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
That's me swapped over my few million coins, looking forward to seeing what this brings I only wish I had ESP so I could see into the future Smiley

There'l be more giveaways and ways to get coins after the swap settles down and we finish up the full client and are working on features.
Thanks for being a part of the project! Smiley Much more to come

max 150 inputs per tx, amount depends on input "size".

Precisely. Smiley

i mean where to download the esp1 wallet cos i still have some esp1 on the wallet.
or is it ok to use the esp2 wallet? cos i only have the wallet.dat of esp1

You may download the old ESP(1) wallet >>HERE<<

any translation bounties dev?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
That's me swapped over my few million coins, looking forward to seeing what this brings I only wish I had ESP so I could see into the future Smiley

There'l be more giveaways and ways to get coins after the swap settles down and we finish up the full client and are working on features.
Thanks for being a part of the project! Smiley Much more to come

Precisely. Smiley

i mean where to download the esp1 wallet cos i still have some esp1 on the wallet.

You may download the old ESP(1) wallet >>HERE<<
Activity: 546

Thank you for your support Smiley, The full client is going to be pretty cool. Think you guys will like it.
please the link to esp1 wallet i need to swap the coins

not sure if this is what you mean:

Coinswap from ESP to ESP2
https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/4/

------------------

Clicking on my existing wallet application, it automatically upgraded to v0.8.0.5 Alpha, not 0.8.4.1, but works fine - am currently sending batches of ESP1 coins from there to the novaexchange swap address and converting them to ESP2 which I'll then send to the 0.8.4.1 wallet which, being overly cautious perhaps, I've downloaded and installed on another PC.

Is there an upper limit to how many ESP1 coins can be sent in one tx?

legendary
Activity: 1848
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Thank you for your support Smiley, The full client is going to be pretty cool. Think you guys will like it.

------------------

Clicking on my existing wallet application, it automatically upgraded to v0.8.0.5 Alpha, not 0.8.04, but works fine - am currently sending batches of ESP1 coins from there to the novaexchange swap address and converting them to ESP2 which I'll then send to the 0.8.04 wallet https://mega.nz/#!GhoilJIY!nbAdx__MeF6-AU4kUYtK0csJin891L74UFStefsA9jw which, being overly cautious perhaps, I've downloaded and installed on another PC.

Activity: 577

------------------

Clicking on my existing wallet application, it automatically upgraded to v0.8.0.5 Alpha, not 0.8.4.1, but works fine - am currently sending batches of ESP1 coins from there to the novaexchange swap address and converting them to ESP2 which I'll then send to the 0.8.4.1 wallet which, being overly cautious perhaps, I've downloaded and installed on another PC.

Activity: 546

Jump to: