Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 445. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
Hi, I noticed the new source code isn't building on Ubuntu, is it still being worked on?

what errors you get?
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Hi, I noticed the new source code isn't building on Ubuntu, is it still being worked on?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Getting some small amount through the coinswap, if that goes well I do all my coins.
Any Windows installable ESP2 wallet yet?

Now i dont know if I dloaded the esp2 or new esp wallet. so fucking confused now.

ESP v1 Wallet:

ESP v2 Wallet:

K, thank you to everyone that posted the pics of esp1 & v2 wallets. I'm on v2 wallet. Thanks for posting pics of both clients.
Activity: 644
wow is this the new wallet time to download the new one, by the way dev i just wanted to ask if my old wallet would still working while waiting for the swap or i really needed to change it by this new one?
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Swap sucessfull for me! Really smooth and painless  Cool
Activity: 561
Getting some small amount through the coinswap, if that goes well I do all my coins.

Now i dont know if I dloaded the esp2 or new esp wallet. so fucking confused now.

ESP v1 Wallet:

ESP v2 Wallet:

My client is 18 hours behind as it tidy Huh
Activity: 504
Do we have any block explorer for new chain?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

ESP v1 Wallet:

ESP v2 Wallet:
It's working!
Now transfer the other coins back to the new wallet.
This went perfect! Good work devs!
Downloaded the file, placed it in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoCoderz\ESP-Client folder.
When I opened it it was 35 hours behind and the wallet looks different.
Only thing that I see is that it gives total of ESP coins, not ESP2.
When I'm done swapping all the coins I transfer some small amount back to the wallet to test.

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Ok, got all the coins sent, kinda hard with the limit of amount of coins to send at once.
But with a lot of transactions I've got all coins out of my wallet to Novaexchange.
Now awaiting the 15 confirms for all of them, so far so good.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Im excited for the new wallet! I want to get my coins off Novaexchange as fast as possible..

If you use windows

New client finally available: New Espers Client!

PLEASE BE AWARE: This is not the full install client. We have a few small things to wrap up for the installer client, but in an effort to provide users with an alternative to having everything on one exchange you may use this client (compiled directly from source that is on github) to store your coins in the meantime (until tomorrow when we have enough time to finish everything).

OP ANN Updated. (for Windows, Mac and Linux coming tomorrow)

EDIT: Please understand the full installer will be released tomorrow, this is a temp client for folks to be able to pull their coins offline into their wallet.
Activity: 561
Who is the idiot selling ESP2 at 0.00000045? Thats more than 50% lower as the ESP1 is going...
now only expected to reach 0.001satosh let's always up to Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
But is ESP wallet currently offline on nova or is it just me?

espers status is  X Wallet cannot be contacted, will restart shortly.

Wallet is now back online.
But is ESP wallet currently offline on nova or is it just me?

espers status is  X Wallet cannot be contacted, will restart shortly.
Jump to: