Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 447. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Got it, Thank you.

Generating EspV2 generates ESPv1 address  Cheesy

LOOOL Does it really? We'll let the owner of Nova know. Thanks for the heads up. Eventually ESP1 will be delisted and ESP2 will just be called ESP.

It cannot be true, you have deposited all the swap coins on the ESP2 generated address on the new chain? My bet is that new wallet is using the same algorithm for address generation? Or? ;-)

---

Yes, ESP2 will be renamed to ESP when the swap is over but will stay named ESP2 for the time being to avoid confusion between the chains.

Also old ESP markets will be closed down in the next following days, starting with the inactive markets and the active will close last. All open orders will be canceled when the markets close and balance returned to you but you are recommended to cancel your orders by your self and swap your ESP old chain to the new chain when possible.  You are able to start trading in the ESP2 markets right away as the swap is instant.

Nova

Yes ofcourse the new ESP is using the same Algorithm Smiley We didn't change that aspect of it.
That would make sense then I guess. Too tired right now to thing, don't know what I'm doing up.
Heading to bed like the rest of the team. See you all in ~6 hours.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Activity: 119
Merit: 11

Got it, Thank you.

LOOOL Does it really? We'll let the owner of Nova know. Thanks for the heads up. Eventually ESP1 will be delisted and ESP2 will just be called ESP.

It cannot be true, you have deposited all the swap coins on the ESP2 generated address on the new chain? My bet is that new wallet is using the same algorithm for address generation? Or? ;-)

---

Yes, ESP2 will be renamed to ESP when the swap is over but will stay named ESP2 for the time being to avoid confusion between the chains.

Also old ESP markets will be closed down in the next following days, starting with the inactive markets and the active will close last. All open orders will be canceled when the markets close and balance returned to you but you are recommended to cancel your orders by your self and swap your ESP old chain to the new chain when possible.  You are able to start trading in the ESP2 markets right away as the swap is instant.

Nova
Im excited for the new wallet! I want to get my coins off Novaexchange as fast as possible..

If you use windows

New client finally available: New Espers Client!

PLEASE BE AWARE: This is not the full install client. We have a few small things to wrap up for the installer client, but in an effort to provide users with an alternative to having everything on one exchange you may use this client (compiled directly from source that is on github) to store your coins in the meantime (until tomorrow when we have enough time to finish everything).

OP ANN Updated. (for Windows, Mac and Linux coming tomorrow)

EDIT: Please understand the full installer will be released tomorrow, this is a temp client for folks to be able to pull their coins offline into their wallet.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Im excited for the new wallet! I want to get my coins off Novaexchange as fast as possible..
How can i swap my coins?  Huh

go to https://novaexchange.com/

Once you sign in go to "wallets"->"coinswap"

Then select the Espers swap (only one currently available)
Finally swap your coins (you'll have to deposit your ESP1 and trade for ESP2)

Thanks for the explanation - worked well!   Smiley

Awesome! Let us know if you have any issues, otherwise stand by for more updates.

Got it, Thank you.

Got it, Thank you.

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
How can i swap my coins?  Huh

go to https://novaexchange.com/

Once you sign in go to "wallets"->"coinswap"

Then select the Espers swap (only one currently available)
Finally swap your coins (you'll have to deposit your ESP1 and trade for ESP2)

Thanks for the explanation - worked well!   Smiley

Awesome job, CryptoCoderz!,
I love it!.
 Smiley

very happy to hear.

@Everyone

heading to bed for the night, the rest of the team has already retired for the day as well.
Will polish things up in 6-8 Hours.

Thank you all very much! Looking forward to a seemingly bright future.
Nova has locked V1 ESP diposit

Huh What exactly do you mean?

Awesome! Thank you for the picture guide. Smiley

You are welcome.

But where is the addres to dipossit?

I click on initiate swap and nothing happens

Ohhhhhhhh Got your "balances" then click on the Espers2 drop down menu-->deposit-->create new deposit address

Then deposit your coins and finally go to the swap page.
Sorry about that.
Nova has locked V1 ESP diposit

Huh What exactly do you mean?

Awesome! Thank you for the picture guide. Smiley

You are welcome.

But where is the addres to deposit?

I click on initiate swap and nothing happens
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer

Awesome job, CryptoCoderz!,
I love it!.
 Smiley
Developer
Espers passes POS what % will be?

PoS:
3yrs=25%
1.5yrs=5%
4.5 (3+1.5)yrs=1%

Which is the minimun size of coins block to get the maximun reward: 5000esp2
CV2 ColosusCoin2 has a system to split big amounts of coins to little packet of coins.
Do you think that you will implement a similar feature in next releases of the wallet?
Developer
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Developer

PLEASE BE AWARE: This is not the full install client. We have a few small things to wrap up for the installer client, but in an effort to provide users with an alternative to having everything on one exchange you may use this client (compiled directly from source that is on github) to store your coins in the meantime (until tomorrow when we have enough time to finish everything).

EDIT: Please understand the full installer will be released tomorrow, this is a temp client for folks to be able to pull their coins offline into their wallet.

Thank you very much CryptoCoderz.
Developer

Jump to: