Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 449. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Thats 2 nodes up and live everyone, Please hold on (all old ESP nodes will be running both the New ESP and the old ESP chain side by side). Just takes a while to get it all setup.

Thank you all for understanding. Here is a teaser of the client Smiley
Please bear in mind that it will go through many changes. We have just finished it up enough to get this swap done and over with so we can look towards the future instead of futzing around.

where can I download new client

Not available just yet. Please allow for a couple more hours for the Windows client to be released and the Github source to be updated with nodes (for nix users)
Mac clients will follow suite later tonight/tomorrow
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Thats 2 nodes up and live everyone, Please hold on (all old ESP nodes will be running both the New ESP and the old ESP chain side by side). Just takes a while to get it all setup.

Please bear in mind that it will go through many changes. We have just finished it up enough to get this swap done and over with so we can look towards the future instead of futzing around.

where can I download new client

I already send to ESP2 ?

No you haven't converted them yet. Just hold on Smiley
We are running final checks and lauinching final nodes. Please stand by

ok ta the old esp still my esper can leave the old then

I already send to ESP2 ?

No you haven't converted them yet. Just hold on Smiley
We are running final checks and lauinching final nodes. Please stand by

If you'd like to wait we'll be adding the nodes into the source shortly. It's just up right now for Nova.
Give us.... hrrrmmmmm 30 minutes?

Ok, lets say 31 minutes...

Just a joke Wink

Good work takes a bit more time.

Indeed it does, Give us around 30 minutes. It'l make connecting to the network much easier for you all. We just needed the source up at least for Nova so they can start setting everything up (already compiled on their end)

We will be sending a test amount to Nova. Once the TX confirms we will send the swap amount up there so users may finally begin swapping.

HAVE MY ESP ALL IN NEW ECHANG SHOULD LEAVE LA

Just breathe lol. Nova just compiled the new client. Give them some time to set everything up and for us to test the system deposits/withdrawals prior to beginning the swap.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

If you'd like to wait we'll be adding the nodes into the source shortly. It's just up right now for Nova.

Ok, lets say 31 minutes...

Just a joke Wink

Good work takes a bit more time.

will be released at 23:00 of his city there  Huh
Vin
legendary
How to swap without nova?

Would be nice to know.

Thank you.

We will work you 1 on 1 if you so desire. Seriously though it is highly recommended to simply use nova (don't send a lot of you're nervous) as this is much easier for you the user in the end and for us.

Not only for me (I hope Wink )

But I don´t trust nova or other exchanges (hacks, withdrawal problems etc.)

Be your own bank - control you own wallet.

Thats what I want to say.

Agreed, please understand that this is Nova hosting the swap. Also unlike with the previous chain (not nova's fault) it will not cause withdrawal delays as the Max TX issue would have been corrected with this release.

Thanks for your reply.

I understand, yes.

But we are in the cryptouniverse Smiley So, I hope you don´t get me wrong!

Would be nice to know.

Thank you.

We will work you 1 on 1 if you so desire. Seriously though it is highly recommended to simply use nova (don't send a lot of you're nervous) as this is much easier for you the user in the end and for us.

Agreed, please understand that this is Nova hosting the swap. Also unlike with the previous chain (not nova's fault) it will not cause withdrawal delays as the Max TX issue would have been corrected with this release.

Would be nice to know.

Thank you.

send to novaechange the wells esp ? it is
Vin
legendary

Would be nice to know.

Thank you.

Would be nice to know.

Thank you.

Vin
legendary

Would be nice to know.

Thank you.
Block explorer for v2?

Not up yet. As soon as the source goes live here in a bit Ctgiant will be working on the block explorer.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working as quickly as possible.

@Everyone

Been working with Novaexchange.
New source is going live within a few minutes. Nova will build and verify with us that everything is 100% then open swapping for you guys.
Finishing up a few nodes as well.

Specs:

OLD            NEW
Max Supply      500B           50B
Block Time       20sec          40sec
PoW Reward     50K            5k
PoS Reward      N/A            (1st 3yrs = 25%, +1.5yrs = 5%, 4.5yrs+ = 1%)
PoS Start          N/A            block 2125 (for around swap start)

Espers (old) Burn Address: EVohMp7qvwpXrGs3PPQ6cxMrk93CRqXq3j (DO NOT SEND COINS DIRECTLY TO THIS ADDRESS!!!)
(yeah yeah, it's not a fancy BURNkjLKhJkKJklj addy but it will work just the same).

Please understand that if we take a while to respond to your questions it is because we are working on getting this crazy thing situated. It's not exactly a walk in the part to swap.

did not understand ... not send to this address

Yes DO NOT send to that address. That is the burn address that Nova will send all swapped coins to after/during swap.
Manual or specially facilitated swaps will gone over with individuals experiencing an inability to use Nova as a swap facilitator.

Great news.

Keep on doing your job. I think we all love it Smiley

Sure hope so Smiley This is a lot of work. lol. Got to love crypto
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Jump to: