Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 450. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
@Everyone

Been working with Novaexchange.
New source is going live within a few minutes. Nova will build and verify with us that everything is 100% then open swapping for you guys.
Finishing up a few nodes as well.

Specs:

OLD            NEW
Max Supply      500B           50B
Block Time       20sec          40sec
PoW Reward     50K            5k
PoS Reward      N/A            (1st 3yrs = 25%, +1.5yrs = 5%, 4.5yrs+ = 1%)
PoS Start          N/A            block 2125 (for around swap start)

Espers (old) Burn Address: EVohMp7qvwpXrGs3PPQ6cxMrk93CRqXq3j (DO NOT SEND COINS DIRECTLY TO THIS ADDRESS!!!)
(yeah yeah, it's not a fancy BURNkjLKhJkKJklj addy but it will work just the same).

Please understand that if we take a while to respond to your questions it is because we are working on getting this crazy thing situated. It's not exactly a walk in the part to swap.

did not understand ... not send to this address
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Great news.

Keep on doing your job. I think we all love it Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
@Everyone

Been working with Novaexchange.
New source is going live within a few minutes. Nova will build and verify with us that everything is 100% then open swapping for you guys.
Finishing up a few nodes as well.

Specs:

OLD            NEW
Max Supply      500B           50B
Block Time       20sec          40sec
PoW Reward     50K            5k
PoS Reward      N/A            (1st 3yrs = 25%, +1.5yrs = 5%, 4.5yrs+ = 1%)
PoS Start          N/A            block 2125 (for around swap start)

Espers (old) Burn Address: EVohMp7qvwpXrGs3PPQ6cxMrk93CRqXq3j (DO NOT SEND COINS DIRECTLY TO THIS ADDRESS!!!)
(yeah yeah, it's not a fancy BURNkjLKhJkKJklj addy but it will work just the same).

Please understand that if we take a while to respond to your questions it is because we are working on getting this crazy thing situated. It's not exactly a walk in the part to swap.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
First node is up and Live!
Launching two more for stability reasons and finally contacting Nova with the news.

Let's hope for a nice smooth endeavor.

@Everyone,

First new node is coming online now. Please allow for a few more hours to get Nova this news and the source so they can get the swap started. After that we will release the new client and github the source.

Does the new client use the same config folder on GNU/Linux as the old wallet? Or can I run both at the same time? I would like to swap my coins in multiple steps to make sure everything is working, so it would be helpful to have both wallets functional simultaneously.

Alright, we'll make a quick last second change to the source and then upload it to Github.
We had the new client using the same directories however, it would be wiser to change it slightly altogether to avoid user confusion and possible issues.

the time HAS FINALLY COME.    Awesome.

the hype was REAL within me, even tho we never had crazy community hypefest haha.

Good work man, can't wait to try out the new wallet and all that comes with Smiley
First node is up and Live!
Launching two more for stability reasons and finally contacting Nova with the news.

Let's hope for a nice smooth endeavor.

@Everyone,

First new node is coming online now. Please allow for a few more hours to get Nova this news and the source so they can get the swap started. After that we will release the new client and github the source.

Does the new client use the same config folder on GNU/Linux as the old wallet? Or can I run both at the same time? I would like to swap my coins in multiple steps to make sure everything is working, so it would be helpful to have both wallets functional simultaneously.

Alright, we'll make a quick last second change to the source and then upload it to Github.
We had the new client using the same directories however, it would be wiser to change it slightly altogether to avoid user confusion and possible issues.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
@Everyone,

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer

It is wonderful, very creative idea, CryptoCoderz!
It is a big pleasure to me!
Thank you very much.
@Everyone,

Thank you all very much. Oh and yes sorry, coin specs in just a moment (Not much changed, besides the cap and the fact that we have PoS now)

I can not send esp for novaechange not appear wallet address them Huh

Thank you we will use this as documentation for users that are experiencing difficulties.

You must do click at generate a new esp address, then the system will give to you your own esp address.

Balances-->esp-->deposit-->Generate a new address

thank I get now and are waiting for the new exchange Grin Grin
Developer
Developer

You must do click at generate a new esp address, then the system will give to you your own esp address.

Balances-->esp-->deposit-->Generate a new address
Developer

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
I must send espers to nova and waiting to automatic exchange?

You're right, Nova will take care of everything.
Activity: 392

Thank you for voting! We voted as well. Looks like we're in first place! C'mon lets make on there! Smiley
Thank you guys seriously

and as the price of new esp how much it will be Huh?

Anything above 1 satoshi would be great. 1000 Satoshi would be awesome lol. I have 1 billion ESP so would be a happy man lol. But dreams... ;-)
Looking for shmexy coins!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Looking for shmexy coins!
Jump to: