Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 455. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

after the exchange and opening / launch of ESP, you think that will be priced after 10 satoshi?

The 10:1 swap + new features should take it close to 1 sat which is a good 60% increase in value compared to now. What you say is just wishful thinking.

We all hope it will be enough to jumpstart the market, and then hopefully  with subsequent releases, momentum can be built

we can reach the same level as SIA did or even more
let see how this swap will help this coin to achieve, as we all see how dev really working hard regarding to this project. wish all the best for you dev and the community.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Current est. launch date for swap is set for: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 23:00:00 GMT
Again excuse the wait everyone.
WHERE WILL OPEN THE EXCHANGE ?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

after the exchange and opening / launch of ESP, you think that will be priced after 10 satoshi?

The 10:1 swap + new features should take it close to 1 sat which is a good 60% increase in value compared to now. What you say is just wishful thinking.

We all hope it will be enough to jumpstart the market, and then hopefully  with subsequent releases, momentum can be built

we can reach the same level as SIA did or even more
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Smiley  I am sure it will be worth the wait.

T.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Thanks for an update. Waiting for the FAQ Smiley

yes that's next in line to be posted.
Activity: 504
Thanks for an update. Waiting for the FAQ Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Nice to know this dev hope everything will smoothly goes well regarding to this incoming swap.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Activity: 51
Do you think it's good to buy now a lot of ESP?
Or is it better after the swap?

Here is what I,m thinking, when to swap will be done, at current price X10 mean 80-90 litoshis, so that kinda near 1 satoshi. So it will stimulate the btc market and the price would be more like 140-150 litoshis or 1 sat.

But then again new functions would maybe stimulate a bit more than that too, who knows.

I think LTC market prevents ESP evolve into higher value
both before and after the inauguration.
They are making esp shitcoin be

I think you are mistaken, without the LTC Market, ESP trading will not move in the first place due to high coin supply and low demand. Once the demand for ESP has been ignited and established that will give way for ESP to start ramping and trade better on the BTC Market.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Here is what I,m thinking, when to swap will be done, at current price X10 mean 80-90 litoshis, so that kinda near 1 satoshi. So it will stimulate the btc market and the price would be more like 140-150 litoshis or 1 sat.

But then again new functions would maybe stimulate a bit more than that too, who knows.

I think you are mistaken, without the LTC Market, ESP trading will not move in the first place due to high coin supply and low demand. Once the demand for ESP has been ignited and established that will give way for ESP to start ramping and trade better on the BTC Market.
Activity: 51

launch 140 satoshi would be great ne
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

where and recommended guard esp in windows  wallet or yobit

where is it recommended to GUARD your ESP, windows or Yobit?

is that what your asking , friend?   Smiley

if SO, I will ALWAYS recommend a user keeps control over ANY of their coins in a local wallet over an exchange Smiley
for context :  http://satoshilabs.com/news/bitcoin-thefts/.     
MOST thefts happen from an exchange and guess who owns the losses?   USERS. 
 BE SAFE, CONTROL YOUR OWN COINS&KEYS.
Yes This friend is obliged ..alguem of you HAVE the esp portfolio link paragraph I be downloading

right. if your asking for the download link for the local wallet, get it from the OP.  (page one, "original post" by the DEV, "Cryptocoderz" )

i also ALWAYS RECOMMEND getting files from official sources, rather than askng another user if you can Smiley so i won't shoot you a link friend, it's there Smiley
It does not have a fixed date for the exchange ..
if I were you buy
Activity: 728
When is swapping start ?

We will announce the start a few days before we start the swap don't worry.

When will the swap?
How long it will last? That will be with those coins that are not swapped?

1. Swap announcement will come soon, give it time and be sure to check the OP!
Smiley

2. Swap will last for 2 months

3. All coin not swapped will be considered burned (all coins swapped will be officially burned) and then the official main nodes will go offline.

supposedly
dev spoke That would open a moth That would last two months How would Made THIS Exchange Site Would have algun specific paragraph Making the OR Exchange would in Yobi , new Exchang , crypt .... OR teria hum Another local that you are criano To Do as Exchange
When will the swap?
How long it will last? That will be with those coins that are not swapped?

Those coins will be lost because won't be supported by network or miners (supposedly)

Yes the coins will be lost at the end of swap.

esp coins will be lost .... have saved in yobit WHAT I do help me

where and recommended guard esp in windows  wallet or yobit

where is it recommended to GUARD your ESP, windows or Yobit?

is that what your asking , friend?   Smiley

if SO, I will ALWAYS recommend a user keeps control over ANY of their coins in a local wallet over an exchange Smiley
for context :  http://satoshilabs.com/news/bitcoin-thefts/.     
MOST thefts happen from an exchange and guess who owns the losses?   USERS. 
 BE SAFE, CONTROL YOUR OWN COINS&KEYS.
Yes This friend is obliged ..alguem of you HAVE the esp portfolio link paragraph I be downloading
Activity: 518
Jump to: