Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 452. (Read 923924 times)

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Is it possible to swap without an exchange?

Btw. Thanks for your work Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
@Everyone

Hello everyone!

So we're sure you're all excited about how we're doing the swap and what to do.
Novaexchange has offered to host the swap so that this conversion can be easily done.
Users will be able to transfer any amount of ESP to Nova that they'd like and swap directly for the new ESP (Client will be available first thing tomorrow morning).
After swapping users will be able to easily withdraw any amount of the swapped coins to their client or other exchange of choice unlike with the old chain there would be no waiting.
Also, for those concerned about Nova's ability to handle this: we've been assured that Nova is fully capable and we look forward to a smooth swap. Thank you Novaexchange!

Generalized Instructions for Tomorrow (Sep 10)

1. Once ESP New chain opens for swap on Nova against the old ESP chain Transfer desired amount of old ESP to Nova
2. Swap on Novaexchange for the new ESP.
3. Withdraw desired amount to client or other exchange
4. Enjoy.

New chain details coming shortly.
Thank you all for bearing with us!

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

Wow very cool! Thank you so much!
We'll have to register an account there and check it out. Have a few people who told us about it.

i run for now wallet v0.8.0.5-gXXXYYYZ-Alpha wallet, build date: 2016.Jun.12

in short term, what i have to do to swap?

thanks.

Stay calm and read first part of this post.
Smiley

Just added #ESP #Espers to http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

Spread it ^^

Wow thank you so much! Smiley Will head over there shortly myself.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
My seventh sense tell me that many Espers are going to be burned on Yobit, because many initial users had stored them in the exchange and then has forgotten about them!

Lol firs time I'm like yobitch
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
our not see the time to change my esp thank dev
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

thanks.

wait...DEV report saturday.
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art

thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
delay SO Huh

it prob just got stuck ;p   reboot the wallet im sure it will sync, happens sometimes to wallets. you have connections and only 18hours behind sync so it should sync up Smiley

fyi , feel free to use the "Windows Snipping tool" as an easy way to show a CROPPED screenshot, WITHOUT having to show randoms on a forum your WHOLE desktop (security!, i wont go into details publicly)
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
what should I do

As Cj said it is likely to be a sync issue, either with the network or something similar. your best bet would be to close that wallet and open it back up. and allow it to sync fully.

another thing CJ said that should be taken into account is use snipping tool. it is a must for your screenshot. to do this just go to the windows button, and type in snipping tool. youll get use to it,and youll never have to show what you dont want to.
delay SO Huh

it prob just got stuck ;p   reboot the wallet im sure it will sync, happens sometimes to wallets. you have connections and only 18hours behind sync so it should sync up Smiley

fyi , feel free to use the "Windows Snipping tool" as an easy way to show a CROPPED screenshot, WITHOUT having to show randoms on a forum your WHOLE desktop (security!, i wont go into details publicly)
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
what should I do
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
delay SO Huh

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
My seventh sense tell me that many Espers are going to be burned on Yobit, because many initial users had stored them in the exchange and then has forgotten about them!

Ok then everyone please just leave your coins on Yobit, so the coin value will increase for the rest of us.  Tongue  Let's hope that Tekna's magic abilities are better than mine, as I don't see anything ...  Grin

@Everyone,

Okay so we have some REALLY cool news in my opinion.
Today I got the go ahead to announce that CryptoCoderz will be partnering up with a physical computer shop here in California.
We'll get you their details here in a bit later however something you can begin to expect is more nodes that will be on the new chain, we will soon be offering services and feature a marketplace as well that will be conducted completely with the use of Espers (well and BTC).
Locals will be soon able to purchase items from the store and even get their computer repaired for Espers/BTC.
Before anyone asks, no this isn't a brand new business, they've been around for a couple years and decided they'd like to try the crypto field when they were presented with the idea.

Also, we will have more news on swap details sometime tomorrow.

Thank you everyone once more! Let's see where this takes us.

This is amazing! I have seen coins going to the million just for the promise of being used for real purchases. This will be a big one, I am sure.
someone help me so I can take my wallet 0.05 windows license because Huh

Best place to keep coins would be inside your wallet...

These exchanges we expect to work with us with little to no problem..
NovaExchange and it's Espers base market
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Coingather and it's Espers basemarket also
We even expect these to have a swap right inside the exchanges.. People too often try to go to the big lights.. but it's the little exchanges that offer help and are there for you when you need them.

If you leave your coins stored in yobit after all these warnings. The only person people will have to blame is themselves. Hoping Yobit helps but to be honest you can't trust them.. my 2 cents
thank you but my wallet is not synchronized has ta problem

Ask cryptocoderz or go into the espers slack and say hello.. my advice
which the latest version of the portfolio 0.8.05?
Activity: 671

We even expect these to have a swap right inside the exchanges.. People too often try to go to the big lights.. but it's the little exchanges that offer help and are there for you when you need them.

If you leave your coins stored in yobit after all these warnings. The only person people will have to blame is themselves. Hoping Yobit helps but to be honest you can't trust them.. my 2 cents

Ask cryptocoderz or go into the espers slack and say hello.. my advice

Activity: 671

(edited with info)
NovaExchange Espers to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Espers to Litecoin Market

Jump to: