Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 453. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
someone help me so I can take my wallet 0.05 windows license because Huh
bought some espers from exchange, and about swap, its okays to let them in exchange or should send esp coin to the wallet.

Depends on what you prefer, the exchange will swap them for you automatically if you leave them there.
I 'm saving my esp in cryptonia What would you think

Saving on a exchange is never a good idea.

What is the problem with a local wallet?
She's taking a lot to upgrade a network and regular?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
bought some espers from exchange, and about swap, its okays to let them in exchange or should send esp coin to the wallet.

Depends on what you prefer, the exchange will swap them for you automatically if you leave them there.

Saving on a exchange is never a good idea.

What is the problem with a local wallet?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
I have a friend in Brazil who has a store, who I can convince to sell too in the espers market place, but her products are not tech stuff
http://www.elo7.com.br/miaatelie/loja

Don't believe technology to be a requirement. This shop just happens to be a tech shop that we are currently partnering with.

That would be amazing btw Smiley

DEV maybe it's time to creat a store sticker: ESP accepted here

We're actually working on that. Smiley Cannot wait to finally have that sticker on the business front door.
It's not a huge company or anything but it's still very exciting.

Honestly, we recommend always have your coins stored locally on your wallet. Ultimately, you can more than likely just leave them on the exchange you have them on.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
My seventh sense tell me that many Espers are going to be burned on Yobit, because many initial users had stored them in the exchange and then has forgotten about them!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I told you ppl something big gonna happen and ask you to buy.  Instead some ppl sold more.  Don't wait buy buy buy 
@Everyone,

Okay so we have some REALLY cool news in my opinion.
Today I got the go ahead to announce that CryptoCoderz will be partnering up with a physical computer shop here in California.
We'll get you their details here in a bit later however something you can begin to expect is more nodes that will be on the new chain, we will soon be offering services and feature a marketplace as well that will be conducted completely with the use of Espers (well and BTC).
Locals will be soon able to purchase items from the store and even get their computer repaired for Espers/BTC.
Before anyone asks, no this isn't a brand new business, they've been around for a couple years and decided they'd like to try the crypto field when they were presented with the idea.

Also, we will have more news on swap details sometime tomorrow.

Thank you everyone once more! Let's see where this takes us.
Activity: 504
@Everyone,

Today I got the go ahead to announce that CryptoCoderz will be partnering up with a physical computer shop here in California.
We'll get you their details here in a bit later however something you can begin to expect is more nodes that will be on the new chain, we will soon be offering services and feature a marketplace as well that will be conducted completely with the use of Espers (well and BTC).
Locals will be soon able to purchase items from the store and even get their computer repaired for Espers/BTC.
Before anyone asks, no this isn't a brand new business, they've been around for a couple years and decided they'd like to try the crypto field when they were presented with the idea.

Wow. Real using of coin is a way to success.
Activity: 416
I have a friend in Brazil who has a store, who I can convince to sell too in the espers market place, but her products are not tech stuff

Don't believe technology to be a requirement. This shop just happens to be a tech shop that we are currently partnering with.

DEV maybe it's time to creat a store sticker: ESP accepted here

Activity: 248
@Everyone,

Knowing Yobit and its lousy practices I believe a formal warning should be given by the devs before the swap.

Yobit makes a habit of being late with swaps or even asking for money to update wallets.

It is very possible that all exchanges will swap and yobit will not but it will keep trading the old coin. People will be buying there expecting to withdraw to new wallet and it won't work. That will negatively affect ESP even if it's not the devs fault.

I suggest everyone remove their coins from yobit and certainly not buy from there before making sure they are synced to the new chain. Sadly some people might try to take advantage of this very thing by leaving it there hoping to sell it at 10x the normal price
wax ? Where should I leave then my esp

If you can store them in your wallet. If not, then Cryptopia is most likely your next best bet.

I bought some ESP from Novaexchange but I am not able to withdraw.
It says it's a manual process but how long does it take? It was about 2 days I asked for the withdrawal... Huh

Usually if they have to do it manually it can take 1-3 days for them. Also don't know if they work weekends or not. Their staff is small but the exchange is fairly reputable. The weren't able to refund quite everyone who lost money but made a damn good effort in doing so during their first and currently only misshap. They are back to trading at 80BTC volume from time to time and are doing fine so I don't see an issue with them.

I am excited for all the activity lately. I've been mining (2 Machines) and buying (Couple of LTC here and there) for at least 2 months now.. I am over 100 Million!

Wow very cool! Thank you so much for your support, we really thrive on it Smiley

I can not register in cryptonia not with a password
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
supporting the project with the dev like you would be so much fun buds you are doing your best to make is successful and we just keep on watching how all this things is happening so better to just keep holding until everything went thru success to be completed. good luck
Knowing Yobit and its lousy practices I believe a formal warning should be given by the devs before the swap.

Yobit makes a habit of being late with swaps or even asking for money to update wallets.

It is very possible that all exchanges will swap and yobit will not but it will keep trading the old coin. People will be buying there expecting to withdraw to new wallet and it won't work. That will negatively affect ESP even if it's not the devs fault.

I suggest everyone remove their coins from yobit and certainly not buy from there before making sure they are synced to the new chain. Sadly some people might try to take advantage of this very thing by leaving it there hoping to sell it at 10x the normal price

If you can store them in your wallet. If not, then Cryptopia is most likely your next best bet.

I bought some ESP from Novaexchange but I am not able to withdraw.
It says it's a manual process but how long does it take? It was about 2 days I asked for the withdrawal... Huh

Usually if they have to do it manually it can take 1-3 days for them. Also don't know if they work weekends or not. Their staff is small but the exchange is fairly reputable. The weren't able to refund quite everyone who lost money but made a damn good effort in doing so during their first and currently only misshap. They are back to trading at 80BTC volume from time to time and are doing fine so I don't see an issue with them.

I am excited for all the activity lately. I've been mining (2 Machines) and buying (Couple of LTC here and there) for at least 2 months now.. I am over 100 Million!

Wow very cool! Thank you so much for your support, we really thrive on it Smiley

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I post asking ppl to buy but instead I see more sell..  OK ppl sell sell sell to me
Jump to: