Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 91. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I had no problems in withdrawing coins from Novaexchange to my wallet. But Yobit is still on the old chain or they updated to the new one?

Yobit still hasn't updated their wallet since the swap one year ago. Roll Eyes  So they are still on the old chain that nobody uses any more.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

I have sent a test amount of 10 ESP from nova and I recived them. For me is working OK.
Yesterday I sent 1000 coins from Nova, until I received

I had no problems in withdrawing coins from Novaexchange to my wallet. But Yobit is still on the old chain or they updated to the new one?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

I have sent a test amount of 10 ESP from nova and I recived them. For me is working OK.
Yesterday I sent 1000 coins from Nova, until I received
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
does the new wallet look the same?

I just downloaded wallet 0.8.6.7- Patch 0 Alpha, the one from the OP

wanna make sure I have the right one

This is not the newest wallet update. Wallet (v0.8.6.9 Patch-0 Update-0) is the newest one.
You can download it from their website https://espers.io/downloads/.

this downloaded me the exact same wallet as the OP

what am I missing here

Try: https://espers.io/download/wallet/windows/Espers-qt-v0.8.6.9.zip

Strange, downloaded it and the updater information still says its running .8.6.8 --- however doing a look around inside the client it does actually say .8.6.9  -- Only says 300m is the current network weight though?

Nevermind the entire chain just stopped for me, nova is also unable to send esp (pending for over 2 hours).

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
does the new wallet look the same?

I just downloaded wallet 0.8.6.7- Patch 0 Alpha, the one from the OP

wanna make sure I have the right one

This is not the newest wallet update. Wallet (v0.8.6.9 Patch-0 Update-0) is the newest one.
You can download it from their website https://espers.io/downloads/.

this downloaded me the exact same wallet as the OP

what am I missing here

Try: https://espers.io/download/wallet/windows/Espers-qt-v0.8.6.9.zip

Strange, downloaded it and the updater information still says its running .8.6.8 --- however doing a look around inside the client it does actually say .8.6.9  -- Only says 300m is the current network weight though?

Nevermind the entire chain just stopped for me, nova is also unable to send esp (pending for over 2 hours).
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
any news on coinexchange.io? maintenance seems to be taking forever?
wish it can be fixed soon...

They are actually resyncing the blockchain as far as i know. they promised to inform me when it is done.

Cool. Got millions of ESP waiting to be put in the wallet :-)
Activity: 34
Can someone explain the dashboards PoS weight (local) and PoS weight (net)?

yesterday when i was sync'd i had a local %, today local is zero and Net is 100%.

thanks folks
I have the same thing local 0 net 100 but when I hover over the staking icon in the bottom left I have a stake weight but network is 0 expected time 0. Also on the dashboard it says coins are staking, staking is: enabled,  but at the bottom on Est. Next Stake it says not staking
I noticed I had 5 orphan blocks earlier today as well. was there a chain split, am I on the right chain? I've noticed orphan stakes with pivx when they change wallets but I have the 0.8.6.9 patch 0 alpha. this is correct one right?  it is the one on the website currently. I've seen people mention 0.8.6.9 patch 0 update 0, are these different, I can't find update 0 other than source on github.
sorry for the long post, just confused, concerned.

also cryptopia says their cutting listing fee in half for novaexchange coins, any possibilities there?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
When POS coins are mined, but not accepted

Wallet - the latest version
Activity: 406
Can someone explain the dashboards PoS weight (local) and PoS weight (net)?

yesterday when i was sync'd i had a local %, today local is zero and Net is 100%.

thanks folks
Activity: 370
I really don't see nothing much going on here, someone PM me when something happens.
Activity: 51
anyone know anything about this mining?

I installed the wallet yesterday, updated, took the coins from the newexchange that will close and now when opening the wallet, appeared that amount of mined currency.
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/capturar-png--4353

Fork?
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

They are actually resyncing the blockchain as far as i know. they promised to inform me when it is done.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Activity: 25
I think the softfork will be released when the exchanges is done with maintence? ;O
Activity: 140
Good afternoon.
There are a couple of questions, please help to find the answers:
1) Can not get PoW through the purse? The tab is empty.
2) What is it today and at what time? by what time zone? I did not notice any changes
When will the soft fork appear? What will change, how can I see the changes?

Network (MH/s) 8.7651 - Today, the whole day is stable. The network problems ??
Activity: 51
I have been trying to synchronize for several days now. This is taking a lot longer than Bitcoin Core wallet to update. Isn't there any better way to do this? Perhaps downloading the blocks from another source (if possible) could make it a lot easier for me and for those who are struggling with similar issues.

download this file and replace the existing
C:\Users\Name-user\AppData\Roaming\ESP
Put a wallet.dat together and start

https://espers.io/download/bootstrap/windows/Espers_Blockchain_702121.zip

Activity: 140
coinexchange.io - The wallet is on maintenance.
Who knows he will work or has  been in this status for a long time already Huh
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
I have been trying to synchronize for several days now. This is taking a lot longer than Bitcoin Core wallet to update. Isn't there any better way to do this? Perhaps downloading the blocks from another source (if possible) could make it a lot easier for me and for those who are struggling with similar issues.

Take bootstrap from https://espers.io/downloads/
Activity: 416

Pages:
Jump to: