Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 105. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Barry will boost the price soon a little bit ... everyone is waiting for a nice *constructive* tweet Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Shitcoin championer silbert and his shills, human equivalent of dog vomit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I think if the price will rises x10 similarly NXT, than it is immediately better to sell, will fall back, but if it grows no more x2-x3, then you do not need to sell https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#charts
ETC & NXT have different starting price. Dont think that ETC will rise x10, x2-x3 max
x5 real
Ok, what is your bet for price BTC/USD?  Grin To the 5 of March.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
I see this coin very strong ,, growing is slowly but strong steps .. I believe to this project
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
I've been mining this coin with a 7-RX 570 rig since last year.
without even monitoring the price.
Then I noticed some post in our fb crypto group about Calisto, which has an aidrop based on ETC.
Wow.. Cheesy so this is the reason of the price spike.
good thing I'm still holding this coin until now.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
i still believe on popularity of ethclassic, since its been in crypto since the days before eth
i'm holding, until calisto is released
for support callisto airdrop
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
once eth goes proof of stake and miners migrate to etc
ETH system upgrade and ETC more miners, which means stronger network
This is good for both the brother coins
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
if they support it, then it will be very good.this can have a good effect on the price of the coin
Activity: 17
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Hello guys,
what is this price increase all about?
Is it because of the airdrop thats what causing people to buy more and more Ethereum classic coins ?

ETC was long time in the shadow, with this latest Airdrop finally came under the spot light with some other stuff and news around ETC.
Also a lot of people started to talk about it on twitter, youtube forums...

With increased interest for coin comes bigger price...

Activity: 73
Yesterday sold out most of ETC on a 39 dollar price.
Today sold all what have left now on a 38 dollar price.
Will buy in only if we will breach old ATH or price will come back to 20 dollar range.
Keep your funds safe, as price of ETC de[ends on a BTC price.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
I think if the price will rises x10 similarly NXT, than it is immediately better to sell, will fall back, but if it grows no more x2-x3, then you do not need to sell https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#charts
ETC & NXT have different starting price. Dont think that ETC will rise x10, x2-x3 max
x5 real
Activity: 23
Surely price hike is due to increase in nethash, difficulty and the airdrop. Really don't see how $50+ is sustainable, all hype
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hello guys,
Is it because of the airdrop thats what causing people to buy more and more Ethereum classic coins ?

airdrop... more likely the reason why ETC will grow until March 5. Actually, this is very interesting airdrop.

And I can't understand why this interesting AIRDROP? Because the coin is CLO their very large number. Can someone help me to understand?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hello guys,

airdrop... more likely the reason why ETC will grow until March 5. Actually, this is very interesting airdrop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello guys,
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what's happening Huh

What's happening what? ETC is green and it's close to previous ath, which is around $45. Maybe it will really go to $100 this time, this isn't just a meaningless airdrop, CLO will have value
Activity: 13
nothing wait ETC price will increases to 100$
Activity: 38
what's happening Huh

Jump to: