Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 104. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
I think if the price will rises x10 similarly NXT, than it is immediately better to sell, will fall back, but if it grows no more x2-x3, then you do not need to sell https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#charts
ETC & NXT have different starting price. Dont think that ETC will rise x10, x2-x3 max
x5 real
Ok, what is your bet for price BTC/USD?  Grin To the 5 of March.
150 Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
“On Ethereum Classic Mining Rewards With The New Monetary Policy”
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Still, think we will crush the 50 USD barrier before airdrop and show some power. Good days will come for strong ETC holders. Wink

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
where do we store etc inorder to receive calisto airdrop if in case no exchange supports the fork?

And can we store ETC in MEW? this is not an erc20 token ... so im kinda confused ... im new to ETC ... the reason for my newbie questions....

MEW, Coinomi....
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
where do we store etc inorder to receive calisto airdrop if in case no exchange supports the fork?

And can we store ETC in MEW? this is not an erc20 token ... so im kinda confused ... im new to ETC ... the reason for my newbie questions....
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I've been holding since ~$25. I thought this would be done much much better than it is

Hodling since 11$ , ETH still costs x25 more than ETC..  pretty undervalued.

yup buying some more now before it really pumps  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I've been holding since ~$25. I thought this would be done much much better than it is

Hodling since 11$ , ETH still costs x25 more than ETC..  pretty undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
nice thing about DPOS blockchains is they have the capability of evolving the protocol faster
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The only way for etc to grow faster before the airdrop is to be announce by an exchange that is supporting the airdrop

Maybe I don't recall correctly but seems that yesterday or the day before yesterday I read that Binance will support CLO airdop. DYOR because maybe I'm wrong
legendary
Activity: 1120
The only way for etc to grow faster before the airdrop is to be announce by an exchange that is supporting the airdrop
Activity: 322
Ethereum Classic could have a good impact for normal air. Maybe due to this,the air will do at least some x's and then marking time in one place. Want breakthrough.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
added to my reading list Wink
Activity: 322
Another fork of the ether,I do not think that the coin will give large pampas,but there is of course an option,as in the case of a cue ball,and the cue ball is Bitcoin Cash, can not take a bad place in the market.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I think Etc will have a price $100 in end of february, and ETC will have a prices $150 before launched CLO Airdrop. I have 170 ETC and i will keep HODL my ETC
will you sell it before CLO airdrop or continue to hold?
i think etc price will dumped after airdrop, but im not sure about that. i'am still thinking what to do?

150 dollars would mean a 5-6 X from where we are now. That's quite ambitious. And I would be careful about the CLO airdrop. It could also drop before the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
I am still holding for long time investment due to i sure ETC will be more expensive in the future and Ethereum Classic (ETC) All Time High Looms
ETC Market Analysis via OracleTimes
https://t.co/pICYdVrlvX
Activity: 38
oдними фaнтaзиями cыт нe бyдeшь
Activity: 38
it seems that the pamp-piar has failed, the price is higher than 40$ will not rise
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
"We’re demonstrating our dedication and commitment to the ETC community and high grade technology."
Activity: 23
How many Callisto will be issued is it still 1:1 ratio?
Jump to: