Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 101. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can we get airdrop by holding our ethereum classic in Coinomi Wallet (Android Wallet)?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Guys,

I need recommendation for IOS Wallet to be prepared for Calisto fork

What app do you suggest for me to use, this is official list from ETC website

here is what iv found from reddit
"If you want your CLO the safest bet is storing your ETC in a wallet that is not on exchanges. Mobile wallets (ex. Jaxx) are also unknown."
so i suppose jaxx and other wallets are not available for airdrop
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Why would ETC pump any further from upcoming fork when it has a massive 6.5 billion supply ?   That coin may only be worth pennies  Huh 

True...  Seeing the way things turned out for ETC now, I don't think it will pump like how it was compared to NXT's pump due to Ardor and Ignis.  But the good news is it won't fall that much either.

It's business as usual for ETC's accumulation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Guys,

I need recommendation for IOS Wallet to be prepared for Calisto fork

What app do you suggest for me to use, this is official list from ETC website

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I recently get news from telegram group that hard fork and airdrop date changed to 2nd march. Is it true, or this news is fake. if any one have proper news about this please confirm. !!!!!

That's strange, i didn't hear anything about it. The better news would be if we knew something about exchanges that will be supporting hard fork. Grin

I have read that hard fork could occur earlier then 5 march. But there is counter of Etc fork https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/ethereum-classic-fork-callisto-airdrop-countdown/

We should wait for 5,500,000 block. So, counter is showing 8 days till hard fork occures.
Activity: 23
Why would ETC pump any further from upcoming fork when it has a massive 6.5 billion supply ?   That coin may only be worth pennies  Huh 

Do you have a source for this info?  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I recently get news from telegram group that hard fork and airdrop date changed to 2nd march. Is it true, or this news is fake. if any one have proper news about this please confirm. !!!!!

That's strange, i didn't hear anything about it. The better news would be if we knew something about exchanges that will be supporting hard fork. Grin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
get ready for strong growth, 1 March the owners of NEO and ZCL will receive gifts and then immediately they will go to the ETC in order to obtain Callisto
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
do you have any idea about ledger nano s calisto support. will i get calistos for etc in my ledger nano wallet?
and why no exchanges support this fork yet?
Activity: 20
https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/ official site ?
dev bitpop from 1st page . upgrade ur page pliz
many links doesn't work
you can use. https://www.myetherwallet.com
you must network switch to etc network

I'm sorry if it's a stupid question but what do you mean by 'network switch' please? I already have a MEW address + MetaMask setup, by the way.

menu at the top of the website right
Activity: 62
Activity: 12
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Any news on MEW supporting Calisto airdrops?
I have a doubt about that. Etc is in the Blockchain: what is the difference to look and get callisto through cew instead mew? The address it’s the same

Doesn't MEW have any trouble right now? Or have those issues all been resolved? It would actually be bad if a major wallet provider would not support the fork, but then again it's also a fork stemming from their competitor.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I have a doubt about that. Etc is in the Blockchain: what is the difference to look and get callisto through cew instead mew? The address it’s the same

As long as you control your priv key, you can load it in CEW and get your CLO afaik.  So there's really no need to worry about it.

And I also think there won't be no crash after the snapshot since ETC didn't really rise much.  We're still at accumulation stage as far as I'm concerned.

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
The sooner we get an update on exchanges about supporting the hard fork the better ... I hope we will hear about it before the middle of this week Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
according to vote, bitcoin, eth, ltc, neo and classic are leaders and about the same level, so sooner or later these coins will be equal in capitalization, the classic will become like a BTC even if the BTC does not will grow https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30426301
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. Anybody know, bittrex or binance will support the Callisto hard fork?

I think they will announce it this week because it is the last week before the airdrop so wait and see...

In both cases I am ready because I have half of my ETC on an exchange and the other half on coinomi who already support the Airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone. Anybody know, bittrex or binance will support the Callisto hard fork?
Pages:
Jump to: