Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 106. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I think if the price will rises x10 similarly NXT, than it is immediately better to sell, will fall back, but if it grows no more x2-x3, then you do not need to sell https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#charts
if bitcoin will fall back into bearish this airdrop will not make price go high. ETC price all ready near ATH, why it should go x10 ?Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
I think if the price will rises x10 similarly NXT, than it is immediately better to sell, will fall back, but if it grows no more x2-x3, then you do not need to sell https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#charts
CEW is not only a web wallet, it can work offline too https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/etherwallet
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I have no idea why echanges do not support fork, but what I have to do with myetherwallet, where to find an info on how to setup it for fork? Or do I need to use software wallet only?

Only store your ETC in your Coinomi wallet if you have one and wait for the Airdrop. But i think exchange like Bittrex and Binance will also follows in my opinion

but it may be a bit early for them...
I have no idea why echanges do not support fork, but what I have to do with myetherwallet, where to find an info on how to setup it for fork? Or do I need to use software wallet only?

CEW is copy of MEW + Callisto https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/

even better, this is the official wallet from the ETC creators
at least to 0.1 to DASH should return 100% https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170618/
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Is there a website with a list where i can check a list of the top richest wallets holding ETC?
I managed to find the rich list for other coins, but not for ETC. i want to a statiscal work about that.
Activity: 76
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
Activity: 155
Can we create list of exchanges that support this Airdrop?

I do not understand why people absolutely want the list of exchanges who support the Airdrop ?

There are already major wallet like coinomi who support the Airdrop and probably others will follow so move your ETC in your wallet...

Why you all think it will reach 100-150?
Any reason for such a price jump? Like I say if BTC will not stay in Flat I do not believe we will see such a numbers.
the sideways trend of bitcoin will be until summer, after parabolic growth rest usually happens

and also ETC did not do parabolic growth unlike some top coins yet
Activity: 38
the price of a coin can easily be raised to $ 300. it is in the interest of all investors in the ETC. You just need to keep (not toss out on the market) coins, and the price will go up. demand will exceed supply ))
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I think Etc will have a price $100 in end of february, and ETC will have a prices $150 before launched CLO Airdrop. I have 170 ETC and i will keep HODL my ETC
will you sell it before CLO airdrop or continue to hold?
i think etc price will dumped after airdrop, but im not sure about that. i'am still thinking what to do?
Still HODL and take the capital first and the rest to follow the airdrop, I bought the ETC at the price of $ 18.6 on Feb 7, and I will take my capital at the price of $ 50
that's why it does not reach the price of 100$ , because everyone wants a quick profit
It's because he bought it at $18.6 so his target (which is $50) is more than 250% from his capital and that's already too much of a profit. I think it's not wanting a quick profit, it's just not being greedy.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I think that 2018 will become a very important year for ETC. It seems to me that it will go up. The fork which is scheduled for March 5, will make this coin even better. Hopefully the team woke up and is working on the project actively.
Activity: 23
Whats going on with ETC difficulty?
Activity: 38
I think Etc will have a price $100 in end of february, and ETC will have a prices $150 before launched CLO Airdrop. I have 170 ETC and i will keep HODL my ETC
i think etc price will dumped after airdrop, but im not sure about that. i'am still thinking what to do?
Still HODL and take the capital first and the rest to follow the airdrop, I bought the ETC at the price of $ 18.6 on Feb 7, and I will take my capital at the price of $ 50
that's why it does not reach the price of 100$ , because everyone wants a quick profit
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

None that I know of have said they will support it, so it looks like an empty list.
Activity: 73

it is very good idea  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Activity: 6
Hi guys. I read somewhere that MyEtherWallet won´t support Callisto. Are we safe to assume that we will get the airdrop and will be able to send Callisto from MEW after the drop?
Jump to: