Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 137. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hey all

I was wondering if someone could give me a quick summary of the ETC hardfork that's happening ?

Thanks

Well yes I can give you a summary but not of ETC hardfork because that doesn't exist. ETC is a hardfork of ETH and the misconception that has been floating around lately is that ETC will hardfork next week but that is not true. What is happening is an upgrade to the current policy which will in turn reduce block rewards. That is the jist of it, but by no means is this a hardfork!

Isnt ETH hardfork from ETC?  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hey all

I was wondering if someone could give me a quick summary of the ETC hardfork that's happening ?

Thanks

Well yes I can give you a summary but not of ETC hardfork because that doesn't exist. ETC is a hardfork of ETH and the misconception that has been floating around lately is that ETC will hardfork next week but that is not true. What is happening is an upgrade to the current policy which will in turn reduce block rewards. That is the jist of it, but by no means is this a hardfork!
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
I noticed today among the top 20 coins, only the ethereum classic whose price keeps falling, expect the price to go up as late as last november...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey all

Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
looking for more ETC miners Smiley

http://etc.orchardcoins.com/
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
every time after a double top there is a rapid growth

Graph from that angle, looks awesome.

Seems like another pump is coming.

dont trust graph's , its only manipulation

Hey man! what's your take on ETC then? you seem to have great analysis since October. Care to share?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

dont trust graph's , its only manipulation
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Question to developers: why on the website in the list of wallets not the best www.myetherwallet.com ?

works within the user's browser, does not require installation, admins do not have access to money users

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

Activity: 6
Hello Sir, hard fork news real or fake?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Hey guys take look especially for the miners ETC EPool has updated to ECIP1017 compatible mining clients for the up-and-coming ETC monetary policy network upgrade that is happening on their about Dec 11th.
What is ECIP 1017?
The Ethereum Classic community has grown substantially since its inception in July of 2016. In order to further Ethereum Classic’s vision, the community needs to adopt a monetary policy that balances the long-term interests of investors, developers, and business operators.
The new monetary policy sets a limit for the total ETC issuance. The block reward will be reduced by 20% at block number 5,000,000, and another 20% every 5,000,000 blocks thereafter. Uncle block rewards will also be reduced. Due to variations in the reward rate of ETC, they anticipate the total supply to be approximately 210 million ETC, not to exceed 230 million ETC. For more information on ECIP1017: http://ecip1017.com/
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
I agree,100$ for mid term target does not sound crazy.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
It's nice to be back at $30+. $100 is not looking impossible now. I'm seeing at least $50+ by end of this year.

A lot of good news and updates. Follow "ETC Is Coming" on Twitter and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Accumulate as much as you can while you can, else things can get out of your hands.

Yeah ive been saying this since I made a purchase at 2-3usd, but everyone was calling me crazy, now they have to swallow their own words Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
It's nice to be back at $30+. $100 is not looking impossible now. I'm seeing at least $50+ by end of this year.

A lot of good news and updates. Follow "ETC Is Coming" on Twitter and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Accumulate as much as you can while you can, else things can get out of your hands.
everything is growing, even all shitcoins, but i hop a good signal for ETC. Beware of the correction, this will happen this week sure , this growth is too high.. even monacoin, +50% in 2 days ...

But most of the shitcoins don't outperform Bitcoin. ETC had a great run though!

there is already a good price for ETC , its more than 20$ , what do you want more ? wait some time
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Here's the github for IELE alongside the design rational Unlike the EVM, which is a stack-based machine, IELE is a register-based machine, like LLVM. It has an unbounded number of registers and also supports unbounded integers. There are some tricky but manageable aspects with respect to gas calculation, a critical part of the design.check it https://github.com/runtimeverification/iele-semantics/blob/develop/Design.md and the ERC20 code too https://github.com/runtimeverification/iele-semantics/blob/erc20/iele-examples/erc20.iele
Activity: 231
Merit: 150
everything is growing, even all shitcoins, but i hop a good signal for ETC. Beware of the correction, this will happen this week sure , this growth is too high.. even monacoin, +50% in 2 days ...

But most of the shitcoins don't outperform Bitcoin. ETC had a great run though!
Activity: 4
In Japan ETC is broadly known as Electronic Toll Collection System.
Cryptocurrencies are not broadly known. Have a long way to go...
whats the date for the ETC privacy
Jump to: