Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 141. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
digital gold is bitcoin, silver - LTC, bronze DOGE, oil - ETH, gas - DASH, forest - ETC Smiley

electricity - Monero

Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
if the ETC will follow the example of ETH and a little longer above the resistance line, then it will turn into support and price to go below will not be easy

If I hold ETC till now..I would have much more money then I have now))
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
if the ETC will follow the example of ETH and a little longer above the resistance line, then it will turn into support and price to go below will not be easy

so, next year , right ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

digital gold is bitcoin, silver - LTC, bronze DOGE, oil - ETH, gas - DASH, forest - ETC Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Emerald-Wallet Beta 3 Release Available - Try it out Today - Created by ETCDEV Team
Added on emerald wallet

Ability to add ERC20 tokens and transfer funds
    Account hide/unhide functionality
    Remote Morden endpoint
Changed

Upgrade to emerald-cli v0.15. All existing accounts will be automatically imported into new db format.
    Upgrade to Geth v4.0.0
Fixed

Bug with account import from Ledger Nano S
Refactored
    Some common code has been refactored into emerald-js
For the more information about new emerald wallet can be checked on the link below
 https://t.co/pemtr52r4B
Activity: 336
ETC and ETH are very different. It seems that ETC is better, but how far less than the price of ETH, this is the first law of preconceptions! ETC still has a long way to go, and beyond ETH, a disruptive technology explosion is needed Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
for the foreseeable future will be a nice development of the ETC because it has a very impressive technology and will make everyone interested in etc.
yes, Poloniex it is, the repetition of the may trend  Wink
Activity: 336
Bitcoin recently in branching candy, this ETC is the etheric Fang hard fork, quickly followed it up with the etheric father Fang biao! It's rising, and everything's getting better Cool
Activity: 181
way to $60

Very interesting.
Which application or website do you use to have those beautiful graphs? Cheesy

might be wrong, but looks like poloniex
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
haven't been in this one a while getting interesting again
way to $60

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
It is going up uh...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I'm expecting a good pump now in ETC due to the current pumps in ETH. Both coins mostly follow the same actions in graph, but strangely, the current difference in their graphs is pretty large.

Is there any website like Localbitcoins.com for ETC right now?

I'm thinking of making one with my little team if no website like that exists for ETC.

I'm unable to find out any similar project so I'm going ahead for it.

Cool, post link when ready.    Smiley

Sure! Smiley
Pool for Solo Mining http://etc.ethash-coins.ru/

Support nicehash.

Welcome to profit  Wink

what are the fees ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
I have found interesting video about ethereum classic. Great introduction to Ethereum Classic by Charles Hoskinson who highlights some of the things that differentiates ETC from ETH, this video is part one if you want get new video from there and like it, you can do subscribe the channel https://youtu.be/1-Xkw8an2Wc and the other interesting video is Ethreum Classic Monetary Policy is Coming - Hear it from ECIP1017 Creator Ethreum Classic Developer Advisor Matt Mazur https://youtu.be/A6plUhGe0Wc
There is a problem with the wallet etc - below the address bar of departure appeared fixed address unknown whose - when sending it is inserted into the recipient. Someone faced? The problem arose today.
what wallet are you using? Try the light wallets like Jaxx. I use it more then one year and had no issues with them. You can also store there many other coins. Really cool options

Hi, assistance is needed on the Ethereum Wallet 0.9.2.  I download "Ethereum Wallet for Windows 32 bits (requires command line tools)." I tried to contact Github for some info on my concern but I got an email stating "this address is for GitHub support. We don't have any services which match what you're asking about." My concern was after the download, nothing followed.  The file stayed in downloads directory.  I manually unzipped the Mist-Win32-0-9-2 file.  Couldn't see executable file.  I thought that the written "(requires command line tools)" will be provided after the download but nothing happened. Thanks in advance for the help.

I agree, personally use Jaxx too, for me it is faster and can store more coins too, rather than just the one

where are stored the coins ? on the mobile phone ?

you do have the private key in this case

and what if you loose your phone ?

You can use wifi or blue tooth to transfer data.

thanks , i will check that app
Jump to: