Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 139. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
ETH strongly raged. After long time idle now exceeded $ 30. And the volume is growing. I think now it is aimed at around 50 dollars.
I have always believed in the growth of ETHEREUM CLASSIC but why the sudden growth. Was the good news?

There are quite a few huge players in ETHEREUM CLASSIC and they want the price to jump from time to time, you know? Wink

ETC is the REAL ETHEREUM!* don't be fooled >.> Vitalik will come back to us :-D ~i'm loading the ETC boat<<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ETC's recent price trend is good, just follow the rise of ETH, or is it good news for new progress? Look at some of the summit speeches on the floor and see what bright spots are.
Activity: 406
Alan Verbner at the annual summit of etc described in detail a years of development history, the recent price to pull a good, and I continue to heavily held optimistic about ETC。 Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
In this video from the ETC summit in Honk Kong I have seen for the first time Alan Verbner.

He explains one year of development in 20 min..

Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=QR3kf4TU810
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
what  happened to  ETC,  is there any  real good news ,  Price climbed up  quickly,  but  there is  a long  way  to catch up  ETH.
all the news that went out in the ETC summit, plus the new monetary policy, I just suggest to follow @ETCisComing on twitter for the news

Must have been all the books donated to the team:

https://twitter.com/etcdev/status/934149489815949312

Never underestimate the power of reading, writing and arithmetic!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what  happened to  ETC,  is there any  real good news ,  Price climbed up  quickly,  but  there is  a long  way  to catch up  ETH.
all the news that went out in the ETC summit, plus the new monetary policy, I just suggest to follow @ETCisComing on twitter for the news
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
what  happened to  ETC,  is there any  real good news ,  Price climbed up  quickly,  but  there is  a long  way  to catch up  ETH.
it seems the block rewards will decline by next month, so people think the coins are more valueable, but i think the price will fall back soon and it will never catch up with eth

I hope you're right because I resold limit to a loss because I bought his old ATH thinking to buy lower.

Sorry for my english i'm french
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
it seems the block rewards will decline by next month, so people think the coins are more valueable, but i think the price will fall back soon and it will never catch up with eth
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Wasn't this expected?

Call me crazy, but I predict 0.004+ BTC soon. Smiley
No you're not. I'm pretty much sure we'll see 50$ for ETC very soon

Some people predicring 100 dollars before the New Year.
All can happen on this market.Ethereum Classic has a strong potential.

100$ before new year is just impossible ... 
Activity: 350
Wasn't this expected?

Some people predicring 100 dollars before the New Year.
All can happen on this market.Ethereum Classic has a strong potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Wasn't this expected?

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Wasn't this expected?

Activity: 94
STEEEM PARTNER OF ETC NOW FOR POWERING UP CONTENT

NOW WE WILL PUMP STEEM to 10x ALL ABOARD
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
STEEEM PARTNER OF ETC NOW FOR POWERING UP CONTENT
Activity: 56
No airdrop here..
But reserved for it..
Activity: 61
everything is growing, even all shitcoins, but i hop a good signal for ETC. Beware of the correction, this will happen this week sure , this growth is too high.. even monacoin, +50% in 2 days ...

I almost believe that people are worried of triggering some serious sales wall at 10,000 USD per BTC, that is why we see this dumping from BTC to altcoins...
I agree that like this cannot last for long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
ETC just reached new ATH above $30 and $3 Billion market cap! https://coincodex.com/crypto/ethereum-classic/

Activity: 7
ETC is not done yet.
Activity: 95
good good study day day up!!!
Thanks for the great analysis, sounds very reasonable! I also agree this run-up seems to be too much too fast, but who the heck knows? I have never witnessed an asset like BTC before. I would really love it to pullback to the $7500 to $8000 area, I need to load up some more. Smiley Smiley
Jump to: