Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 143. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lets see if this good run is related with the next conf
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Any idea how long price will stable above $16 ?
Don't worry. ETC is long term investment. Hold and buy more on dip.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
I think ethereum classic will be more than $16 soon after monetery policy be activation on ethereum classic's network soon and other something new information about ethereum classic is ETC confirmed that none of its wallets had been compromised as a result of Parity’s coding vulnerability, which saw ETH worth around $300 million accidentally get locked out of reach of investors. It is just my analysis not advice investment. Let me know about the other options. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
The profitability is usually the same or just a bit lower in USD. The system is quite well balanced as a lot of the miners are hopping on and off from one chain to toher, which have more possilbe profits. You can always check these at sites like whattomine.com.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How profitable is mining ETC comparing to ETH now?
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
I hope they will annouce something new at the end of november at their meeting.
Because the platform as a good potential but lately nothing move.
legendary
Any news ?  Or I buy more ?

wait for the next etc meeting in end november

Thank you for information.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Ethereum Classic (ETC) now has a market capitalization of US$1.7 billion, making it the 15th largest cryptocurrency. Trading volume recently hit record highs of US$1 billion in a 24 hour period, exceeding even Ethereum (ETH) on that day. Trading volume puts ETC in the top five most traded cryptocurrencies.
I am very happy because I consider ETC the real ethereum and I sold all my ETH and bought ETC!

wait for the next etc meeting in end november
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 266
do u think etc will be $30 by the end of the year?

For sure!

I'm predicting $30 to $35 by year end for ETC. ETH should be $450-$500 too by the end of this year.

We expect to earn $ 30- $ 35 this year, but it seems difficult because the rest of the time is about a month, maybe the highest price is $ 20.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Hello guys! Does anyone have a link for a blog or a news page or anything that is summarizing what happened on the ETC summit? I couldn"t follow things the last 1-2 days. Would be nice to read something useful about it.

For sure!

I'm predicting $30 to $35 by year end for ETC. ETH should be $450-$500 too by the end of this year.

Big LOL
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

For sure!

Activity: 21
legendary
not why. etc is cheap

cheap since many months, nothing change..
Cheap coins are good. I like to buy more.
Jump to: