Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 144. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
monero is a great example as a fork ahead of the original, I hope ETC will repeat the success)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
lets go 1 etc 1 eth
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
not why. etc is cheap

cheap since many months, nothing change..
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Investing in Ethereum Classic (ETC) via your stock brokerage account is now one step closer, it is good news for ethereum classic community because the investors will comes from stocks investors too, in my personal prediction the ETC's price will be more goes up, it is just personal opinions and not suggesting of investment into ethereum classic ETC. Check this out
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grayscale-investments-commences-process-to-secure-public-quotation-for-ethereum-classic-investment-trust-shares-on-otcqx-300553756.html?tc=eml_cleartime

However I think you need to be an accredited investor to buy into these funds.
That's not the point, the most important is will many investors come from stocks market will do investment into ethereum classic ETC, that is the point and i think it is good for ethereum classic related with ETC's price. So the investors are not just come from community of digital coins, but also come from the investors of stocks markets and it will makes ETC's price will be more rising in my personal prediction.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Hi guys,
what was the reason for the previous price uptrend to nearly $20 ?
regards

Still, there is not certain news about the increase in the price but the value of ETC is kept increasing but there is exact prediction about the ETC price. I think next year the price of ETC will definitely increases.
futures entered only on bitcoin, zec and etc, and that a growing

on ETH is not introduced, perhaps due to the fact that the field experiments one person
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
ETC is recovering. Is it going to make a new ATH?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi guys,
what was the reason for the previous price uptrend to nearly $20 ?
regards
Activity: 181
Can price of ETC increase to 100$  on march,2018 after launch ETC Investment Fund?

Probably a little bit too much, id say 30-50 be more realistic
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Can price of ETC increase to 100$  on march,2018 after launch ETC Investment Fund?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Investing in Ethereum Classic (ETC) via your stock brokerage account is now one step closer, it is good news for ethereum classic community because the investors will comes from stocks investors too, in my personal prediction the ETC's price will be more goes up, it is just personal opinions and not suggesting of investment into ethereum classic ETC. Check this out
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grayscale-investments-commences-process-to-secure-public-quotation-for-ethereum-classic-investment-trust-shares-on-otcqx-300553756.html?tc=eml_cleartime

However I think you need to be an accredited investor to buy into these funds.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Is there any website like Localbitcoins.com for ETC right now?

I'm thinking of making one with my little team if no website like that exists for ETC.
Activity: 186
These two days the price of some just around the corner, many coins have soared, waiting for the ETC to be hugged by everyone again
a growing trend, where you saw the fall?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
ETC summit is starting, just 5 hours later, it will pump

No.

" Buy the rumor, sell the news" , this is the basics
Activity: 211
ETC summit is starting, just 5 hours later, it will pump
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
buy now ıts goıng to 33k Wink

0.00271316 BTC - Current price. If the men listened to you they would lose a great deal of money. Please be careful with such appeals
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
How do you know about it, i feel this is just speculations price, no body know what will be the next price. Better to hold the coin
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
Jump to: