Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 207. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am out man, bullish momentum is broken Embarrassed

Hahahaha Grin "HODL!!! OMG MOON!!!  lol weak handsS!!!" and he...SOLD.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 392

I am out man, bullish momentum is broken Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have found Interisting article and I think The comunity have to know about it for knowledge, i hope it gives us good informations, please read The Decentralized Name Service for $ETC keeps getting better! Now you can access $ETC contracts by name and not ABI. https://t.co/ErLgOzLBEe
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Its coming guys.

Spike  Shocked

HODL HODL !!

https://s3.postimg.org/g6bkq7ner/etc_spike_coming.jpg

You say to hold but you sell yours, right ?

Edit : i read your answer on another place.

I bought it back yesterdy but jut now I sold everything again. Chance for a moonshot is still high , but also a head and shoulders pattern like DASH + ETH. I cant rik that. ETC moves just like ETH. So I looked to my charts and they just told me that a dump is confirmed. So I am out. I will post the chart here in 2 min. It smells more and more like a bulltrap. Also ETC fanatics are only talking about hopium while BTC is eating the alts for breakfast.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Its coming guys.

Spike  Shocked

HODL HODL !!

https://s3.postimg.org/g6bkq7ner/etc_spike_coming.jpg

You say to hold but you sell yours, right ?

Edit : i read your answer on another place.
Its coming guys.

Spike  Shocked

HODL HODL !!

Good to read all the comments n info in here, BTW any prediction of price going to be next few months or by the end of the year.

Next few months: increase to $4. End of the year : $8

We still go moon in a couple of days guys. Make no mistake. HODL

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETCUSD/5cElCVIg-ETC-USD-Cup-and-Handle/

Price will double but I expect a moonshot with 300%.

-The ratio ETH/ETC is historical around 1:10, noW its 1:20 so EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED.
- ETC 210 000 000 tokens vs ETH 900 000 000 tokens, because of this the ratio will be : 1 x 4 = 4:10 in the future.
-We just leaved a double bottom with a higher low and higher high, bullish spike guarantee.
- trust fund will launch, btc is forming a bearish shark.
-ETC HODL = WIN

hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Good to read all the comments n info in here, BTW any prediction of price going to be next few months or by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

rats fleeing a sinking ship on ETH ~ EVERYONE KNOWS NO THAT ETHEREUM IS ETC AND THAT ALL THE REAL HEDGE FUND MANAGER WILL LISTEN TO ME AND THE STOCKMARKET PEOPLE ETC WORKS AND IS BEING DEVELOPED TO DISRUPT THE FINANCIAL EMPIRE OF THE CORPORATE ELITE ~ ETC IS OCUUPY #EXPECT_ETC ==ETHEREUM== ;-D #etc4life

I agree with you many bagholders are realizing that ETH is just a toy in bankers' hands that are profiting huge on the "believers". When they all will realize that I expect ETC to reach parity and go way above the sinking ethf.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
ETH/ETC was a very different uncommon example for the whole crypto world and brought many opportunities.

Eth and etc both was important, both was valuable.
ETC is heavily undervalued when you compare it to ETH. The price will show the power of ETC soon, barry silbert + etc fund + new innovation+ more $ FOR innovation = serious increase compared to ETH

there is nothing to it still but an empty platform. it does have some value but if this isn't developed its going to crumble even with the chinese exchanges support. i don't think this is going somewhere but to its grave. how long has this ETC been up? dumped mine already.
this year for ETC Cool

ye right. actually those who invested in etc are left behind when Eth goes $50. ye you wish you could turn back time but you can still wait for etc. mind you by that time eth could go about $70 after that i could buy etc later after withdrawing eth's profit.

Ethf just creates bag holders, there's bag holders from $60 now and until the dump to $5

rats fleeing a sinking ship on ETH ~ EVERYONE KNOWS NO THAT ETHEREUM IS ETC AND THAT ALL THE REAL HEDGE FUND MANAGER WILL LISTEN TO ME AND THE STOCKMARKET PEOPLE ETC WORKS AND IS BEING DEVELOPED TO DISRUPT THE FINANCIAL EMPIRE OF THE CORPORATE ELITE ~ ETC IS OCUUPY #EXPECT_ETC ==ETHEREUM== ;-D #etc4life
Activity: 195
ETH/ETC was a very different uncommon example for the whole crypto world and brought many opportunities.

ETC is heavily undervalued when you compare it to ETH. The price will show the power of ETC soon, barry silbert + etc fund + new innovation+ more $ FOR innovation = serious increase compared to ETH

there is nothing to it still but an empty platform. it does have some value but if this isn't developed its going to crumble even with the chinese exchanges support. i don't think this is going somewhere but to its grave. how long has this ETC been up? dumped mine already.
this year for ETC Cool

ye right. actually those who invested in etc are left behind when Eth goes $50. ye you wish you could turn back time but you can still wait for etc. mind you by that time eth could go about $70 after that i could buy etc later after withdrawing eth's profit.

When The Trolls Show U Know, It's Time...
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

this year for ETC Cool

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

this year for ETC Cool
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

lol weak hands. When they think its dead just buy. Dont be that fomo buyer. We moon with or without you. Will you be left behind?
ETC is n7 of the biggest cryptocoins that there are in this world and it has almost the ssame marketcap as monero, and a higher volume than monero. ETC is much much alive and consolidating for a HUGE leg upwards. Wait for it. This week it will happen beause the triangle is coming to an end.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 594
Merit: 252

Jump to: