Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 244. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
ETC is just getting started and will have major support with POW. Ethf with pos will soon have death rattles. POS is a ponzi scheme

Right, but don't forget zcash. Miners who are currently mining ETC are definitely preparing to try out zcash. ETC has pretty much potential, but I guess we are not going to see that in at least very near future. Roll Eyes

As I told you guys before... zCash badly affected the price of ETC.

I don't see a good rise any soon in ETC. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Ethf is dumping much harder
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Price is falling and bitcoin is rising...please let this stop and let us get back in the green days of ETC..
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Ok...good to know that it's not going to have POS implementation...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
ETC is just getting started and will have major support with POW. Ethf with pos will soon have death rattles. POS is a ponzi scheme

Right, but don't forget zcash. Miners who are currently mining ETC are definitely preparing to try out zcash. ETC has pretty much potential, but I guess we are not going to see that in at least very near future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
It is just in its natural course. It will survive after its "death".
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
etc. died, what a pity Sad
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

Has this coin forked yet?
yes and as far as i know was it a success

Cool, attacks? anyone got a node up and running solo mining?

Tumbleweed?
Activity: 174
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
where is the pump ? Huh

Why would there be any? It's not a P&D shitcoin. Only those who understand Ethereum Classic value proposition as a community-backed smart contract platform without a single centralized point of failure should invest in it. Not the moonkids looking for a quick P&D. There is already like a million P&D altcoins specifically for that.

That being said, it doesn't mean there won't be a spectacular ETC price appreciation once people realize its has real value that ETH lost through stupid actions of Ethereum Foundation. But this appreciation doesn't depend on efforts of altcoin pumpers even a bit.

That is right. There could be a big price rise when the whales have accumulate enough ETC in the future.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 444
Will it be a POW coin for ever? or POS or POW/POS in future?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
What is nearest event? Anything in pipeline on community or development level?

Another fork is planned for mid-January that will bring replay attack protection, diff bomb removal and an emission cap.

Will that be too late? I thought the time bomb will happen some time in the next two months. It is better to do it now.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

Another fork is planned for mid-January that will bring replay attack protection, diff bomb removal and an emission cap.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
where is the pump ? Huh

Why would there be any? It's not a P&D shitcoin. Only those who understand Ethereum Classic value proposition as a community-backed smart contract platform without a single centralized point of failure should invest in it. Not the moonkids looking for a quick P&D. There is already like a million P&D altcoins specifically for that.

That being said, it doesn't mean there won't be a spectacular ETC price appreciation once people realize its has real value that ETH lost through stupid actions of Ethereum Foundation. But this appreciation doesn't depend on efforts of altcoin pumpers even a bit.

That is right. There could be a big price rise when the whales have accumulate enough ETC in the future.

What if whales are myth?
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 452
where is the pump ? Huh

Cool, attacks? anyone got a node up and running solo mining?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Activity: 499
Merit: 500
where is the pump ? Huh

Jump to: