Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 254. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
How can I fix the geth sync problem? I tried many things but I couldn't be successfull. Is there any way to fix it?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Not selling my 4K ETC
I trust in ETC Wink
CODE IS LAW
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Does someone know if this is still possible?
https://blog.slock.it/how-to-use-the-withdraw-contract-with-mist-de5d85a981c9#.pj12a5fur

i can get my wallet synced Sad
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Eth= BANKSTERs coin.A complex centralized BROKEN tx ledger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some people really wantsee ETC dead.

Lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
didn't i tell to sell for a small loss earlier? (rebuy cheaper) of course the price continued to fall, unfortunately i didn't have any funds left for shorting.

edit: i am not sure when etc will be a good buy long term, if ever https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peercoin/
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Ethereum Classic is just giving the last chance for the buyers to buy at the low price. I'm predicting a big pump soon, and myself buying more and more right now...
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

ETC network issues discussion

The ETC network appears to be facing memory usage attacks. The issue is likely related to the latest attacks on the ETH network.
•Both parity and geth nodes are affected by the attack.
•For miners, it is recommended to use nodes with 16GB and above, and increase swap size to 64GB.
•More info and advice on how to deal with this attack may be available in the #mining channel of the ETC Community Slack.

So there is attack on the ETC as well. I thought the attack on the ETH was done by the ETC lovers.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

The ETC network appears to be facing memory usage attacks. The issue is likely related to the latest attacks on the ETH network.
•For miners, it is recommended to use nodes with 16GB and above, and increase swap size to 64GB.
•More info and advice on how to deal with this attack may be available in the #mining channel of the ETC Community Slack.

https://etc.suprnova.cc is all updated now
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
WTF-where this dump comming from?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Wow this shitcoin is dying fast

ETC $ 1.0143779   

You can sell, people will buy
Activity: 499
Is there an equivalent to Parity backend for Ethereum Classic wallet?

"parity chain=classic" can be used as a backend.
Activity: 812
This is posible to Someone send me etc from minergate.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Still not time for abandon ship, this is all because of btc..
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
ABANDON SHIP !!!!  Shocked
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
He will died? Jeez Sad Huh Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: