Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 296. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Worlds first commercial Dapp to be released Sept 3rd on ETC.

https://twitter.com/etcmining/status/768568054959661056
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Next week prob is rocket week to etc

Highly doubt so, isn't that also the period when the DAO hacker can move his ETC funds?

Yeah that is what the market is reacting to at the moment.

But if the fears do not come true, then there could be some interesting market activity.  You have to ask yourself, if you had those funds would you dump them when the market has low volume and a low price?

DUMPING WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. his coins will be frozen in the exchanges if he moves them..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Highly doubt so, isn't that also the period when the DAO hacker can move his ETC funds?

Yeah that is what the market is reacting to at the moment.

But if the fears do not come true, then there could be some interesting market activity.  You have to ask yourself, if you had those funds would you dump them when the market has low volume and a low price?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
It may surprise you but I am a member of the UK Labour Party.  UK government are about to make a big push into crypto.  Last month I met with John McDonnell (shadow chancellor of the exchequer) in Liskeard, Cornwall on the “New Economics Forum” and we talked on these issues.  We do that sort of thing here, Keep checking the world news.  It's happening.  End of October.

Wow, an actual in-the-wild (albeit self-indentified) Labour member, right here on BitcoinTalk of all places!  Cheesy  No wonder your initial posts triggered me so!   Grin

Are you a Corbynite?  What do you think about Jeremy demolishing the party and remaking it in his own image?

Did you know he's a radical (not very crypto) Marxist?  Are you a Fabian also? 

How are you not terrified by the prospect of crypto enabling financial sovereignty?  Don't you realize that halts your long march through western institutions and quashes your dreams of enforced equality of outcomes?

No idea WTF I'm talking about?  Watch this, it's a deep dive but well worth it, especially if you haven't been keeping up and require remedial background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZDwDroAMeE
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 266
Gosh, what's with drop in hashrate and dump? People finally got tired of ETC?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Let etc hit 0.001.
Ill be grateful to dumpers give me easy money

will arrive in 0.001 . Cry
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Let etc hit 0.001.
Ill be grateful to dumpers give me easy money
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I think  ETC will move back to 400k. when you check how XMR is being pumped then ETC will be pumped too. Just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
its going down to ~150K~
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
will be that ETC will hit 0,001?   Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Cry Cry
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
New Ethereum Classic Mining Pool:
etc.4miners.net

• 0% fee until end of month, probably much longer.
  • Payments for TX fees are payed from pool pocket. Pool distributes all rewards gathered from mining, including TX fees and uncle rewards.
  • 1 Ether as minimum payout threshold. Payouts run constantly (every 1 minute).
  • Static difficulty for miners: 2,000 millions.
  • PROP system. When block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how much shares each of them has found.
  • Strong dedicated server with failover and DDoS protection. Low latency and fast propagation.
  • Support for Stratum and GetWork.
  • We currently run parity 1.4.0 with --chain=classic.

Happy mining. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
@Longsnowsm  Do claymores mine some rounds for the developers? Claymore dev may have solved your solo blocks.

The way Claymore does it is he has it hard coded so that at a certain interval it disconnects from my "pool or solo" and reconnects to a pool of his choice mining to his address.  Then once he gets his 1% hash it disconnects and goes back to where you are mining.  It reflects this as "devfee" hashes in the miner output.  So he is mining to a pool so I don't think that should have affected my hashing or blocks.

I don't know how trusted your node will appear on the network to all other nodes with that hashpower disconnecting and reconnecting to your geth node!  How often does it do it?

I think it is like hourly it does the devfee cycle.  You might be right. 

I am going to just shut everything down for the rest of the day and will play with it tonight.  Right now it is just burning electricity and getting me nothing at the moment.  I will just take a "break" from crypto's for the rest of the day...  Gotta get back to my "daytime job" for now! LOL

Enjoy your rest.  Final thought! Claymore devs could be using that hashpower for mining ETH during that cycle.  Undecided
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
@Longsnowsm  Do claymores mine some rounds for the developers? Claymore dev may have solved your solo blocks.

The way Claymore does it is he has it hard coded so that at a certain interval it disconnects from my "pool or solo" and reconnects to a pool of his choice mining to his address.  Then once he gets his 1% hash it disconnects and goes back to where you are mining.  It reflects this as "devfee" hashes in the miner output.  So he is mining to a pool so I don't think that should have affected my hashing or blocks.

I don't know how trusted your node will appear on the network to all other nodes with that hashpower disconnecting and reconnecting to your geth node!  How often does it do it?

I think it is like hourly it does the devfee cycle.  You might be right. 

I am going to just shut everything down for the rest of the day and will play with it tonight.  Right now it is just burning electricity and getting me nothing at the moment.  I will just take a "break" from crypto's for the rest of the day...  Gotta get back to my "daytime job" for now! LOL
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

Jump to: