Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 294. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
I trust them more than the ETH Foundation  Grin
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

Stantander is old news.  They were the first to sign up to the January tests for the R3 group.

We want to bring the banking establishment to its knees not get into bed with it.

What would happen if Satoshi struck a deal with Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin would be finished!

You just don't get crypto do you?

I think you dont get it. Crypto is there to rise in value to get more fiat back than invested.
What can you buy in a normal shop for btc or etc? Right. NOTHING!

For sure but do want to trust the banks?
Yeah sure. But when will the "mainstream" like normal shops accept it?
Will take years I think, if ever...  Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Stantander is old news.  They were the first to sign up to the January tests for the R3 group.

We want to bring the banking establishment to its knees not get into bed with it.

What would happen if Satoshi struck a deal with Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin would be finished!

I think you dont get it. Crypto is there to rise in value to get more fiat back than invested.

I think differently. I think the crypto currency should be used as a currency ultimatlely. It might be used as investment for now.

As we all knew the R3 January Tests were private blockchains anyhow.  We expect the banks to run private blockchains too.

The article is about right however: who the hell is "project lead Arvicco"?  
This project is lead buy us all.  Even Charles claims he is only a supporter and not a spokesman.
Another self proclaimed Satoshi?  Wink

Thats the media for you.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Stantander is old news.  They were the first to sign up to the January tests for the R3 group.

We want to bring the banking establisment to its knees not get into bed with it.

What would happen if Satoshi struck a deal with Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin would be finnished!

Watch our interview with Santander’s blockchain chief John Whelan below. Mr. Whelan explained that even though the project uses Ethereum technology, it is not exposed to the public Ethereum blockchain. London-based blockchain lab Clearmatics, involved with the settlement coin concept, started with a flavor of Ethereum but this project is likely to end up being rather proprietary in nature.

So it is nothing special. Santander is using ripple (xrp is asset).

green do the pools still suffer from that ddos?

Most the main pools now have ddos protection but 1/3 of the network is still solo http://etherx.com/pools/

Thanks for posting Keiser Report #958  I'm currently watching it myself from sorce.  I love Max & Stacy.  Grin

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/357115-episode-max-keiser-958/

My favourite TV show meets my favourite Cryptocurrency  Cheesy
They start the crypto chat at  13:47 but I just love it all. 

Max has been so clam lately, I wonder if he is ok.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
legendary
green do the pools still suffer from that ddos?
legendary

Anyone see todays Keiser Report on RT tv?  I just watched it live.  No recorded link yet.  it will be # KR958

They talk about the legal side of the Dao and lawsuits that could follow (in the second half).

I will post the link when i get it.

When Max gets his teeth into somthing, he never lets go.

just saw it
https://youtu.be/XQyvZ7_iK_U
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I saw this on Slack.  Not posted by me. But for those that are interested

I think they may be running out of funds, I found an account yesterday that dumped around 1 million ETC
they use convoluted ways
to do it gradually
check this: https://gastracker.io/addr/0xd6c9710363cdb12eb585e817f431d44cfa442dde
it uses other accounts for duping, but you can follow it

I saw something about this last night.  It was a hugh amount of ETC that was in that account.  So it would partially explain the selling pressure.

Looks like they are fanning this out across a bunch of accounts now to try and hide their tracks.  I wonder how many accounts they have this going on... So they may be running out of bullets to kill ETC!   Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 517

I think they may be running out of funds, I found an account yesterday that dumped around 1 million ETC
they use convoluted ways
to do it gradually
check this: https://gastracker.io/addr/0xd6c9710363cdb12eb585e817f431d44cfa442dde

I saw something about this last night.  It was a hugh amount of ETC that was in that account.  So it would partially explain the selling pressure.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100

Will Today etc will arrive in 0.0008?  Huh Undecided

I do not think the ETC will drop that low today. It might drop slowly against the ETH in the next few weeks until big whales step in to buy.
Activity: 195

they use convoluted ways
to do it gradually

Just remember that with every seller there must be a buyer.  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Will Today etc will arrive in 0.0008?  Huh Undecided
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
communiity support for dump??? YES I think

they use convoluted ways
to do it gradually
Jump to: