Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 323. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
is this you murph?

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
etc will split into two coins soon....

one will try to remove diff bomb and stay pow

one will stay the same and try and copy paste ETH and try go pos

Oh shit pumpy is the Oracle lol!! Maybe he's right, hell let's spilt this fucker into 8 parts...etc has already done it's job bud, no matter what we ( not some foundation of thieves) decide to do, it won't involve fucking with the blockchain for any reason other to fix bugs.
You will not have a say in this...its already being done...all you can do is choose the new fork or stay on etc.
Remove diff bomb=fork (pow and possible rename, or a fight for the etc name lol)....but old fork will still continue(pos)....which one will you choose?

Pumpy you know what I'm gonna say right?.....it don't matter we will just roll it on back if we don't like it lol!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

It is good to learn what people outside ethereum have to say
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Oh shit pumpy is the Oracle lol!! Maybe he's right, hell let's spilt this fucker into 8 parts...etc has already done it's job bud, no matter what we ( not some foundation of thieves) decide to do, it won't involve fucking with the blockchain for any reason other to fix bugs.

You see, you are already quoting the social contract.
The four pillars of a decentralized society | Johann Gevers | TEDxZug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8oeiOeDq_Nc
Please try and watch this, it is important in our way forward.
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

I am watching the Eth-btc chart.  Cool!
When you get in the pockets of the banks, the greed takes over.  I did not answer the call to arms and put all this time in if i didn't think it would make a difference.  It's not over yet but im gonna fight to make this the winning chain the best i can.  This is not the first time we have challanged the banks and it will not be the last.  Crypto belongs to the people not the establisment.

Yep and this is a great lesson for anyone that tries to come here and do what eth did. I'm all for the tech of the coin, but the foundation governance and ownership thing is not gonna fly in crypto land

we do need things like governance and a social contract because investors need to do "due diligence" but it needs to be bottom up from a decentralized position not from a foundation.
ETC Scam or not. good time to buy more ETC Smiley
Any work actually being done? New Developments etc?
we have 12 devs working round the clock, A new wallet, a light wallet, a blockexplorer, ongoing work on things like Jaxx...  Go back and read the thread... loads going on and more to come.
copper member
When you get in the pockets of the banks, the greed takes over.  I did not answer the call to arms and put all this time in if i didn't think it would make a difference.  It's not over yet but im gonna fight to make this the winning chain the best i can.  This is not the first time we have challanged the banks and it will not be the last.  Crypto belongs to the people not the establisment.

Yep and this is a great lesson for anyone that tries to come here and do what eth did. I'm all for the tech of the coin, but the foundation governance and ownership thing is not gonna fly in crypto land
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
ETC Scam or not. good time to buy more ETC Smiley
Any work actually being done? New Developments etc?
copper member

I know damnit I have a party to attend tonight, oh well. My prediction since the fork was all the big businesses they had on the line were not going to trust something so shady and defeated the entire purpose of the blockchain. "Welcome to the beginning"

The Ethereum or the sub application is too vulnerable. So the big business might refrain from using them.
People from the non tech world are only just starting to trust bitcoin.   Trust is not just given when you ask, it has to be earnt over time.  Ask bitpop?  He started all this on here.  Anyhow.  I don't want to merge with the banking sector, I want to replace it.

Yes exactly! On another note...go check the eth charts lol!!! It's already starting

I know damnit I have a party to attend tonight, oh well. My prediction since the fork was all the big businesses they had on the line were not going to trust something so shady and defeated the entire purpose of the blockchain. "Welcome to the beginning"

The Ethereum or the sub application is too vulnerable. So the big business might refrain from using them.
People from the non tech world are only just starting to trust bitcoin.   Trust is not just given when you ask, it has to be earnt over time.  Ask bitpop?  He started all this on here.  Anyhow.  I don't want to merge with the banking sector, I want to replace it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I really like this part

You are responsible for your own computer security. If your machine is compromised you will lose your ether, access to any contracts and maybe more.

You are responsible for your own actions. If you mess something up or break any laws while using this software, it's your fault, and your fault only.

You are responsible for your own karma. Don't be a jerk and respect others.

it is the same rule in my life.
If youre wife is compromised you lose your money
If you mess up with here, its your fault.
Don't be a jerk eat an hamburger
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

copper member

copper member
Jump to: