Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 335. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
BEWARE
fake Ethereum Classic twitter account info
https://twitter.com/EthereumClassic/status/763506018365997056   
Ethereum Classic @EthereumClassic
Please be aware of a fake @EthereumCIassic twitter handle, using an upper case i in the word classic they are trying to scam people
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I cannot comprehend how so much big money stays with ethf after all the shenanigans that have been pulled. ethf team wants to be the federal reserve of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
I think we need a new hf ....
ethereum classic coke v2
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
LOL arguing in here, both coins and sides running them are just as fucked up.

Been nice to make BTC off ETH and ETC but that's pretty much it with these two whores.

I missed the buy wbb (no offense worse name in histroy) and the exchange mention in this post Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
maybe we can found the source code of the hack, maybe it was on the server of vitalik.ca Huh Why els he transfer from the hotwallet from the Foundation wallet  to his private wallet? he transfer 125.000 ETH. on 30 juli 2016

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Please approve my operation

2cb2aa660dfae4f3b16472c3cab83ec0f606a1045ef5c01db77f75459393cf62

ie. send a transaction with data

797af6272cb2aa660dfae4f3b16472c3cab83ec0f606a1045ef5c01db77f75459393cf62

in order to split 125000 ETC, sending the ETH back to the foundation wallet and the ETC to my hot wallet at:

https://etherchain.org/account/0xf406ba0fba012777ae54630b31ff4847c00c6c10
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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=D4yI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Strange things appear and more leaks will apear for all.
Ethf gonna die soon
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
maybe we can found the source code of the hack, maybe it was on the server of vitalik.ca Huh Why els he transfer from the hotwallet from the Foundation wallet  to his private wallet? he transfer 125.000 ETH. on 30 juli 2016

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Please approve my operation

2cb2aa660dfae4f3b16472c3cab83ec0f606a1045ef5c01db77f75459393cf62

ie. send a transaction with data

797af6272cb2aa660dfae4f3b16472c3cab83ec0f606a1045ef5c01db77f75459393cf62

in order to split 125000 ETC, sending the ETH back to the foundation wallet and the ETC to my hot wallet at:

https://etherchain.org/account/0xf406ba0fba012777ae54630b31ff4847c00c6c10
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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=D4yI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3Bdtjo0X8&feature=youtu.be
DEVCON CLASSIC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what the hell was this! lol  Cry Cry Cry poor etc holders   Cry
Activity: 518
don't get discouraged and don't let these fuckers steal your coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
UPS!!!

The Ethereum Foundation is responsible for
Ethereum Switzerland GmbH liquidation This is because they are 100% share holder from 2014 of the Ethereum Switzerland GmbH.
So the foundation need to pay the tax over the gross income.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello guys

I just opened a stratum port for Nicehash (if you rent a bg hash from it) at stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:8015 and dropped the fee from 1% to 0.5% >> https://ethc.coin-miners.info/ . Happy mining
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Everyone join me and click on the ignore under Pumpertits name and suddenly your life will become much less stressful! ROFL
i'm in!  Cheesy

I think he just wants to keep us top of the Announcements section
legendary
Activity: 1120
LOL arguing in here, both coins and sides running them are just as fucked up.

Been nice to make BTC off ETH and ETC but that's pretty much it with these two whores.

Everyone join me and click on the ignore under Pumpertits name and suddenly your life will become much less stressful! ROFL
ok then  Tongue they wont because those that have listened to me are the ones that made gd profit

All you do is basically make new money leave the crypto market because you can't control yourself.  Seems like a child to me.

You kids think because you are on the internet you can just be as fucked up as you want to be.  You are continuing the shit path the world is headed down.

I'm sure your parents are disappointed as fuck but with how you like to act, maybe you never had anyone to teach you right from wrong.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

but it shows that user is ignored...
would like that ignore function would complettly remove this user from my eyes ...
legendary
ok then  Tongue they wont because those that have listened to me are the ones that made gd profit
legendary

are you fucking stupid?  What you just spammed telling people to do you are directly doing RIGHT NOW.  Stop spamming junk in this thread.  I won't ever buy ETH now, I'm fucking disgusted with the noob attitude from all of you.

Are you too dumb to realize you are a Giant fucking Hypocrite?
lol you cant handle 30mins of trolling with stupid font size and colors...well ive been seein this kind of crap for past few days by many etc holders..
im glad you wont by ETH  Tongue

No I can handle it, I think you are a psychopath.  

Not everyone takes the easy path of fear.  You were easily tricked into becoming those you say you hate.

On the left hand side under the users name you can click the "ignore" and all his posts are stripped... quite handy... I decided to do just that now... No more wasting time.   Grin Grin

I won't ignore, I will payback.
payback...you guys have been paying back ever since etc was born...non-stop trolling, even from this mod thread leader
Activity: 868
Merit: 517

are you fucking stupid?  What you just spammed telling people to do you are directly doing RIGHT NOW.  Stop spamming junk in this thread.  I won't ever buy ETH now, I'm fucking disgusted with the noob attitude from all of you.

lol you cant handle 30mins of trolling with stupid font size and colors...well ive been seein this kind of crap for past few days by many etc holders..

Not everyone takes the easy path of fear.  You were easily tricked into becoming those you say you hate.

On the left hand side under the users name you can click the "ignore" and all his posts are stripped... quite handy... I decided to do just that now... No more wasting time.   Grin Grin

I won't ignore, I will payback.

Please ignore me if you don't wana hear me go off on haters.  Will be handy.
Activity: 924

And u come from ethf, place of shittalkers, pump&dump, hackers, etc.

Go back to ur crew monkey  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 517

Not everyone takes the easy path of fear.  You were easily tricked into becoming those you say you hate.

On the left hand side under the users name you can click the "ignore" and all his posts are stripped... quite handy... I decided to do just that now... No more wasting time.   Grin Grin
Jump to: