Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 336. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

are you fucking stupid?  What you just spammed telling people to do you are directly doing RIGHT NOW.  Stop spamming junk in this thread.  I won't ever buy ETH now, I'm fucking disgusted with the noob attitude from all of you.

Are you too dumb to realize you are a Giant fucking Hypocrite?
lol you cant handle 30mins of trolling with stupid font size and colors...well ive been seein this kind of crap for past few days by many etc holders..
im glad you wont by ETH  Tongue

No I can handle it, I think you are a psychopath.  

Not everyone takes the easy path of fear.  You were easily tricked into becoming those you say you hate.

Those you say were doing this for ETC, they are just people just like you doing the same shit.  It's not us, it's you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

are you fucking stupid?  What you just spammed telling people to do you are directly doing RIGHT NOW.  Stop spamming junk in this thread.  I won't ever buy ETH now, I'm fucking disgusted with the noob attitude from all of you.

lol you cant handle 30mins of trolling with stupid font size and colors...well ive been seein this kind of crap for past few days by many etc holders..
im glad you wont by ETH  Tongue
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Stop give atention to this shit.
This guy come, talk só much shit, then run when etc up, now he come to fud again.

IF ANYONE HERE EXPECTS ETC TO BE A REAL PROJECT AND NOT A SHITCOIN,THERE IS ALOT OF WORK TO BE DONE BY ALL OF YOU.
FIRST THING WOULD BE TO GROW UP AND STOP TROLLING OTHER THREADS, THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY JOIN THE ETC COMMUNITY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HARM IT.
SECOND ETC NEEDS A DEV TEAM...THIS INVOLVES FUNDING ( DONT EXPECT C HO TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING, PUT AN ADDRESS ON OP AND START DONATING )
THIRD A DECENT ROADMAP THAT HAS THE BACKING OF ALL THE COMMUNITY ( NOT TRY TO COPY N PASTE ETH, I HEAR ETH CODE MIGHT NOT WORK ON ETC ANYWAY )

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
IF ANYONE HERE EXPECTS ETC TO BE A REAL PROJECT AND NOT A SHITCOIN,THERE IS ALOT OF WORK TO BE DONE BY ALL OF YOU.
FIRST THING WOULD BE TO GROW UP AND STOP TROLLING OTHER THREADS, THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY JOIN THE ETC COMMUNITY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HARM IT.
SECOND ETC NEEDS A DEV TEAM...THIS INVOLVES FUNDING ( DONT EXPECT C HO TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING, PUT AN ADDRESS ON OP AND START DONATING )
THIRD A DECENT ROADMAP THAT HAS THE BACKING OF ALL THE COMMUNITY ( NOT TRY TO COPY N PASTE ETH, I HEAR ETH CODE MIGHT NOT WORK ON ETC ANYWAY )

Pumpertits, Some of us are on the Slack and Reddit and working to build something great... Lots of excitement, and lots of enthusiasm... And lots of people working hard.  Lots to love here.  Too bad that isn't your thing...  I wish you were better informed... or maybe you are and just have no intention of sharing our enthusiasm... Whatever, your always good for a laugh!

jupp so true ...

bye the way is forumsoftware able to have a own userblocklist ?
it's anoying to read the same troll under different names, mostly "newbies"
Activity: 868
Merit: 517

Pumpertits, Some of us are on the Slack and Reddit and working to build something great... Lots of excitement, and lots of enthusiasm... And lots of people working hard.  Lots to love here.  Too bad that isn't your thing...  I wish you were better informed... or maybe you are and just have no intention of sharing our enthusiasm... Whatever, your always good for a laugh!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
In some big exchanges, ETC has the largest volume. Hope ETC will come back to race soon after a few days or weeks
legendary

i sold  0.055

100% correct

You're trying too hard. Here is some free advice on how to improve your shilling: stop posting your imaginary numbers because you tend to fuck them up by an order of magnitude.
lol its all here, dont need to make up stuff like you do  Tongue

That's what I'm trying to say, you shouldn't be making stuff up because you fail horribly at it.

At what point in time was ETC at 0.055 BTC?

lols i missed a 0...
ive sold all  my etc that was on exchanges from 0.0034 - 0.0055, bubbles gona pop soon. ( still got cold wallet ETH & etc )
Time to put etc profits into ETH

The reason you voice your trades is you want people to hop on board.  FUD and SCAM.  

You think you're a trader but you're a shill.
whatever m8, ive been here from the very first post...i was also first to tell all its being listed on polo...you came late to the party and now your bag holding some expensive etc. Cry

i sold  0.055

100% correct

You're trying too hard. Here is some free advice on how to improve your shilling: stop posting your imaginary numbers because you tend to fuck them up by an order of magnitude.

That's what I'm trying to say, you shouldn't be making stuff up because you fail horribly at it.

lols i missed a 0...
ive sold all  my etc that was on exchanges from 0.0034 - 0.0055, bubbles gona pop soon. ( still got cold wallet ETH & etc )

The reason you voice your trades is you want people to hop on board.  FUD and SCAM.  

You think you're a trader but you're a shill.
legendary
i heard the walls are gona move up...no more cheap etc, best buy asap
legendary

i sold  0.055

100% correct

lols i missed a 0...

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
ETC is on Margin Trading in next hours on Poloniex.

How it will effect the price, what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

i sold  0.055

100% correct

i sold  0.055

100% correct

bet your bankroll is less 2 btc ...
maybe...could be less for etc...lol i got em all free and if i wanted could buy back double right now..but i wont be buying

See this is what I'm talking about.  Dude look at yourself in the mirror, you will see a fucked up human being.  This is the disgusting behavior that keeps humanity from progressing.  People with mentalities like yours will always have nothing.  Instead of working to get people cooperating all you do is FUD for your own benefit.

Karma is a bitch.

i sold  0.055

100% correct

bet your bankroll is less 2 btc ...
ETC will cause damage to young / tiny investors. Any honest price spec in next 7 days ?

not possible in short term at the moment ...
you could only do speed trading ... buy at 0.0027, sell at 0.0032 and repeat ...
long term (from weeks to month) will be over 0.01 ...

but will only be damage small traders when the are going into headless-chicken-mode and do panic-selling ... nice for me to grab more and more
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
ETC will cause damage to young / tiny investors. Any honest price spec in next 7 days ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

i sold  0.055

100% correct

Is this the new
craze here

Told y'all  
bye bye 0.005 then 0.004 and a few days ago 0.003
....im not pumpin this shitcoin till it drops below 0.00***

you lot should be thankful ive given you all great trading advice on this coin since day 1

hmmm could it be possible that your parents have stick a steak at your shirt in your childhood, so that at least wild dogs plays with you ?
dump dump dump, will make my pockets full.... 2 weeks later we are back at 0.006 +

guess you missed it when i was tellin you all , buy walls are moving up and its pumpin...this was when we were under 0.0015..go back and check if you think im lying, i then told you all pump was over and i sold  0.055, then warned everyone about where price was heading, so far 100% correct  Smiley

here's the problem, you think you're a 1337 trader but you're just a scammer.  you keep shouting from the mountain top and egg others to do the same then you pat yourself on the back for making people lose money.  

Hope you get double dick cancer
Is this the new
craze here

Told y'all  
bye bye 0.005 then 0.004 and a few days ago 0.003
....im not pumpin this shitcoin till it drops below 0.00***

you lot should be thankful ive given you all great trading advice on this coin since day 1

hmmm could it be possible that your parents have stick a steak at your shirt in your childhood, so that at least wild dogs plays with you ?
dump dump dump, will make my pockets full.... 2 weeks later we are back at 0.006 +

guess you missed it when i was tellin you all , buy walls are moving up and its pumpin...this was when we were under 0.0015..go back and check if you think im lying, i then told you all pump was over and i sold  0.055, then warned everyone about where price was heading, so far 100% correct  Smiley

jepp a not working clock shows 2 x a day the correct time ...
remeber my words. Dev Team is there, Big Ethereum Founder i in, big BTC Whales are in, Gao is in, russian DAPP Dev with more the 30 Projects in slobby is in etc.
The scam hardfork ethereum will die ... at time nothing else then eth idiots dumping there etc... nice for me to fill my pockets cheap ...
takes some time but etc will over eth ... let it take weeks or month my etc stack (nearly 3500) is still in cold wallet and will not be sold under 500 % profit ... cheapest at 0.00046, mostly at 0.0009 - 0.001, 15 % at 0.0025 - 0.0032 ....
will go over 0.01 ....
more and more contractors are moving to the real ethereum that will not be edited at request of few big eth holders because the don't want to lose there funds in the dao scam (my oponion before the "hack" was made) read the code and you have never invested in this crap ... but by the way think was an attack from innern circle ...
Jump to: