Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 337. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I guess the price drop was due to the hackers moving his fund to poloniex, this is the link to the story

https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/763341172265848832
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Is this the new
craze here

Told y'all  
bye bye 0.005 then 0.004 and a few days ago 0.003
....im not pumpin this shitcoin till it drops below 0.00***

you lot should be thankful ive given you all great trading advice on this coin since day 1

hmmm could it be possible that your parents have stick a steak at your shirt in your childhood, so that at least wild dogs plays with you ?
dump dump dump, will make my pockets full.... 2 weeks later we are back at 0.006 +

guess you missed it when i was tellin you all , buy walls are moving up and its pumpin...this was when we were under 0.0015..go back and check if you think im lying, i then told you all pump was over and i sold  0.055, then warned everyone about where price was heading, so far 100% correct  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Is this the new
craze here

Told y'all  

you lot should be thankful ive given you all great trading advice on this coin since day 1

hmmm could it be possible that your parents have stick a steak at your shirt in your childhood, so that at least wild dogs plays with you ?
dump dump dump, will make my pockets full.... 2 weeks later we are back at 0.006 +
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Is this the new
craze here

Told y'all  

Pumpertits, I told you to get out... You wouldn't listen... So here you are!  Not my fault, I tried to save you from yourself! LOL
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We pass ethf volume again!

Now is time to expressive rise.

No more fear of ethf crew

Go etc
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
As I posted a couple of pages behind, fully on track to get to the 40Ks level, where it bottoms. Getting ready to set the orders accordingly as it seems panic is beginning to strike and could get there sooner than I thought.

Question is where to sell on the inevitable rebound. Better be conservative on projections because once it loses the 100k level, it won't cross it again, I believe.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
They really dump the price now. Hashrate not looking so good either.  Angry
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just Look at the etc power!!!

The buy wall get the hacker dumper easily
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Eth is all bag holders with a failed chain
Activity: 518
You ETH guys are disgusting.

FUD so god damn much for your own self greed.  I hope you all get cancer of the dick.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Prediction: Exchanges to Drop ETC

Things do not look so good right now that we have tainted coins floating about. There is so much ambiguity, no legal definitions, no clear answers to who owns what from the original chain, anytime ETC moves all one needs to do is bother an Exchange and say that they are stolen funds on the move. Does an exchange want that? To spent its time and resources reassuring itself that the ETC is allowed to be exchanged?

This does not bode well for the future of ETC. Fungibility.

All ETC regardless will forever been viewed with suspicion regardless. Perhaps there is enough for an exchange to make on trading that they set up a tips line for ETC from now till for ever, a dedicated tracking team to filed false tips that stolen ETC are on the move.  This remains to be seen.
Activity: 350
i'm not mad with this price drop, good opportunity to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'll be doing another 10% promo on https://etc.suprnova.cc soon, be sure to have your rigs ready Smiley
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
network hashrate is up.

https://www.whattomine.com say mining profit parity
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Supposedly they're returning the etc so they only postured on purpose by sending to polo to cause a crash

At least it helps bfx dump eth higher to fund btc losses
Wow Wow!  So that is why ETH is crashing!
legendary
Supposedly they're returning the etc so they only postured on purpose by sending to polo to cause a crash

At least it helps bfx dump eth higher to fund btc losses
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
I am highly suspicious of the ETC price manipulation that the recent news has created.

1. Before the news was available the buys at Poloniex were 5K
2. After the news the price started going up and buys went to 6k
3. During the dump the ETC was greatly absorbed and buys went to 6.4 k
4. If the hacker sent 2.x million coins to Polo then he must be verified.
5. Polo is aware of the situation so they would know who he is and would freeze his funds until the situation is clarified.
6. If he cashes out (trades) then the hacker could not withdraw the funds from Polo unless he has completed the verification level.

IMO it would seem very difficult for the hacker to get away with this if Polo is aware of the situation.

My conclusions:

1. If the funds were transferred to Polo and if the funds did not have a rightful owner then Polo would be responsible for allowing the thief to steal the funds.

2. If the funds were transferred to Polo and if the funds have a rightful owner then Polo has no risk.. maybe they belong to a foundation member or whale.  In this case ETC price would be under pressure and the market would absorb the coins.

3. Whatever the situation is, it is clear now that ETC is doing really well and has a lot of support from buyers.  After all this dumping, the prince has only moved by 9% by 1.8 million coins traded in last 6 hours = 6000 BTC.
This value (6000 BTC) represents 26% of the daily volume (22873 BTC).  Shocked
legendary
Jump to: