Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 379. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Whats up with CETH? When and where is comming out? Any infos?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Some miners asked be about a Win version of my modifications of old "eth-proxy", here it is:

https://github.com/ocminer/eth-proxy/releases

With this version, you can simply run your eth-proxy miners on https://etc.suprnova.cc port 2222

Let me know if you have any issues
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I still have around 700 ETC and the price is going down. Should i sell them now and take small loss, or should i wait more and see what is going to happen with them this week?

Do you have any ETH ?

If you are looking for trading profit, have both ETC and ETH and switch between. That way, if one wins out, you will not be in the wrong one.

That seems to be what most are doing.

No im stick with ETC only.. i will see what i can get from this and as soon as possible i will sell them. All this Ethereum s*** is crazy right now.. 2 sides fighting, and nobody knows which one will survive. If anyone have more info about those 2, please share this with us. We are looking to make some money. My plan was to buy ETH (should be more stable on long term, but because its going down, i was just looking for some fast profit..After that my plan was to buy ETH for the lowest price possible.  So im stuck with ETC and hoping it will go up a little bit.

Freedom is the winner.
I still have around 700 ETC and the price is going down. Should i sell them now and take small loss, or should i wait more and see what is going to happen with them this week?

Do you have any ETH ?

If you are looking for trading profit, have both ETC and ETH and switch between. That way, if one wins out, you will not be in the wrong one.

No im stick with ETC only.. i will see what i can get from this and as soon as possible i will sell them. All this Ethereum s*** is crazy right now.. 2 sides fighting, and nobody knows which one will survive. If anyone have more info about those 2, please share this with us. We are looking to make some money. My plan was to buy ETH (should be more stable on long term, but because its going down, i was just looking for some fast profit..After that my plan was to buy ETH for the lowest price possible.  So im stuck with ETC and hoping it will go up a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

ETH has to regain trust.
ETC has to survice the hacker dump.

Im not sure what the status is with replay attacks.... its all a f***n mess.

Yes... and most of the activity is short term speculation. Look at the volume : ETC turned-over several times its total market cap in the last week.

The 'battle' may take some time, and there will be a mess for months to come. This could be good for new ideas, making code better, but I can't imagine any profits accruing yet : the speculators always fund the innovation, that's how it's supposed to work.

meanwhile... someone wants to launch a fork of ethereum, CETH (I don't know) if someone already posted it:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/classicethereum/comments/4vs73r/introducing_classic_ethereum_ceth/
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
 :)That's very interesting
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

ETH has to regain trust.

Yes... and most of the activity is short term speculation. Look at the volume : ETC turned-over several times its total market cap in the last week.

The 'battle' may take some time, and there will be a mess for months to come. This could be good for new ideas, making code better, but I can't imagine any profits accruing yet : the speculators always fund the innovation, that's how it's supposed to work.
Activity: 134
Merit: 101

So.....

Whats the status now?

1 hacker has 7,6 MILLION ETC..

and another has 4 million..

And btc is bleeding hard....

And polo is on the hitlist for picking up ETC....

GG cryptos?

i am asking out of curiosity... is etc facing the same problem what happened with eth/dao
i thought that etc will not have the same problems especially after the hardfork
if i m wrong correct me pls

ETH is secured from the "effect" of the DAO. That is that the stolen coins are returned.
But it still suffered massivly due to panic and lost trust.

ETC is suffering the DAO effect, consdiering the stolen coins belongs to the hacker.

There will not be a new DAO on any of the chains.

ETH has to regain trust.

thank you for the fast reply

i see the problem now, especially thats allowed to exchange eth to etc was not very smart idea, after all what happened thx to the hackers ...
followers of etc lost trust meanwhile
our decisions are made by fear n greed ... in this case its the fear of the followers of etc n the greed of the hackers.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

So.....

Whats the status now?

GG cryptos?

i am asking out of curiosity... is etc facing the same problem what happened with eth/dao
i thought that etc will not have the same problems especially after the hardfork

ETH is secured from the "effect" of the DAO. That is that the stolen coins are returned.

ETC is suffering the DAO effect, consdiering the stolen coins belongs to the hacker.

ETH has to regain trust.

The Hacker dump...

Maybe see it from another side, some clever guy (the one who exploited the Dao bug) has merely unlimited money now for funding...  If he's double clever, he rents some skilled people and develop features which make the price even rise more and the coin good Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

So.....

Whats the status now?

GG cryptos?

ETH has to regain trust.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Do you have any ETH ?

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

So.....

Whats the status now?

GG cryptos?

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

hold it, will go to 0.01 soon
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

If you CAN hold, then do hold. We are yet to see the final battle between eth/etc
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Ok I'm going to breakfast, shawarma and toast is the bomb
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
The Pumpertits Foundation is ordering you to roll that back sir!

Bitpop... this is getting really childish.

Its one thing that you like to play Kim Jung by moderating away anything u dont like.
But this... really?

Are we still 12?

You asked me earlier if i was "pumpertits".
Wtf?

Admit you're pumperitis

hahahahahaha seriously,lol

why didnt you say to me that i am frosty... Cry Cry Cry

ok ill log off if it helps you sleep better bitpoop  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Go team Ethereum  Smiley Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Its one thing that you like to play Kim Jung by moderating away anything u dont like.
But this... really?

Are we still 12?

Wtf?
LOL, really !

as for the first quote that foundation belongs to tylerturden ,lol

Funny you two post at the same times in the same threads

Thats not true.. ive been posting all night.
Im pretty sure that other guy is from another timezone.
Also we seemingly dont share views on things.

Why would i make another account?
legendary

But this... really?

Are we still 12?

Wtf?
LOL, really !

as for the first quote that foundation belongs to tylerturden ,lol

Funny you two post at the same times in the same threads
legendary

But this... really?

Are we still 12?

Wtf?

Admit you're pumperitis
Jump to: