Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 383. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitffinex have offline side now they are stop trading.I am minning in prohashing this site is profit more people dead read this and more will come and i will less profit.Diff is to high to mine etc in pools like suprnova.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
and eth fork dont block this hacker wallet?

bad service!

Check the same accounts on the ETH chain, they are empty... as the fork prevented the coins going there.

So.. ETH is safe from the hacker. ETC has promised not to stop him ... so they just have to sit and watch what he is doing.
you know i think he is nice and does nothing but move them
or should i say smart ?
i am more concerned what the white hat guys do with the other 7.6 millions of etc

Well we know the identity of the white hats. They will voluntarily return them out of principle I believe. I guess it helps their thought process that the actual owners of those 7.6M ETC are original DTHs and ETH holders.

i might sound oldfashioned but
a man of honor would give an anouncement
tell what the plan is .....
i didnt find any so i ask in here
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Can't get my miner to work on Miningpoolhub's ETC pool.. all shares I submit are invalid... using Genoil in stratum mode.  Anyone else seeing this?
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitfinex = Mt. Gox 2.0?

It seems there's a serious outflow of BTC to ETC right now. Markets are losing their minds, as am I.
legendary
I dont get ETC. What happens when the DAO hacker both white and black hat dump. What about the ETH devs themselves, They could kill it or seriously wound it at any time. I am not fudding, I just dont get the interest when there are risks like that hanging over it or am I missing something.
i guess this is not about money or coins its about ethic and priciples
about what value the word of a man has.
blockchain is about open ledger a ledger that cant be changed or rolled back
the whole crypto world watches this and many pick a side.
i guess they ether guys didnt expect the "history is unchangable on the chain " group to be so suported.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What the fucking fuck?

Is this real?

Hashrate / Gh/s

ETC 1030 Th/s

ETH 3510 Gh/s

from http://www.etc-eth.com/

is it a typo or it is real? I've heard that the Chinese guy Guo (the one that at the beginning said that he alone can perform a 51%attack on ETC) said that he will sustain the network with his hash power to protect it from 51% attack ... but fuck me ... does he have this much hash power?

Last time I checked it was around 950Gh/s and now it's in Th/s

ETC is the most profitable coin to mine right now. That's all.

bad service!

Check the same accounts on the ETH chain, they are empty... as the fork prevented the coins going there.

So.. ETH is safe from the hacker. ETC has promised not to stop him ... so they just have to sit and watch what he is doing.
or should i say smart ?
i am more concerned what the white hat guys do with the other 7.6 millions of etc

Well we know the identity of the white hats. They will voluntarily return them out of principle I believe. I guess it helps their thought process that the actual owners of those 7.6M ETC are original DTHs and ETH holders.
Guys i am looking at charts is this going to bypass ETH ? looks so strong now.
ETH is tanking right now. Grats for those who were behind that swap.
What  devs of orginal ETH are talking about ETH classic ?

I outline why I believe this is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15778167

Gavin Wood https://twitter.com/gavofyork/status/757197495801880576
legendary

bad service!

or should i say smart ?
This whole bs just killed everything eth related enjoy the temporary pump.

Your anger is misdirected. The HF killed everything ETH related and I would be surprised to see ETH come out as the winner here.

If you're a Ethereum maximalist, then ETC has the real blockchain not ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Guys i am looking at charts is this going to bypass ETH ? looks so strong now.
ETH is tanking right now. Grats for those who were behind that swap.
What  devs of orginal ETH are talking about ETH classic ?
Activity: 174
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
If someone could give me an advice if I should invest here or not , that would be great.
I see some people speaking about a hacker dumping ETC or something like that ?

Always an excellent idea requesting investment advice from message boards...

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
What the fucking fuck?

Is this real?

Hashrate / Gh/s

ETC 1030 Th/s

ETH 3510 Gh/s

is it a typo or it is real? I've heard that the Chinese guy Guo (the one that at the beginning said that he alone can perform a 51%attack on ETC) said that he will sustain the network with his hash power to protect it from 51% attack ... but fuck me ... does he have this much hash power?

Sorry guys! I was testing up my new GPU...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
What the fucking fuck?

Is this real?

Hashrate / Gh/s

ETC 1030 Th/s

ETH 3510 Gh/s

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just open short on eth. Haha
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Someone know where Vitalik is? He should be in suicide watch.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Enjoying it to the max, thank you kindly.
Activity: 258
The last 24 h volume in dollar it is traded half of BTC last 24 h Shocked that is realy sick. Is this the new btc?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I dont get ETC. What happens when the DAO hacker both white and black hat dump. What about the ETH devs themselves, They could kill it or seriously wound it at any time. I am not fudding, I just dont get the interest when there are risks like that hanging over it or am I missing something.

Greed, what else?  Grin
Jump to: