Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 385. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Ξpool

We have reports that many miners have had using the pool with NiceHash. We have recently changed out sharediff to allow better support for NiceHash Cloud mining.

This should resolve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

http://www.epool.io
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Who donate my work for ETC  
Sell all for 40 ETC

The images have been posted so we can just steal them  Cheesy Cheesy

in good proper ETC fashion....

L O L

Pretty sure someone already gave him some for it lol....that you pumpertits?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Sell all for 40 ETC

in good proper ETC fashion....

L O L
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Sell all for 40 ETC

Logo

[/center]

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As I said earlier the best course is to wait for as much of the sheeple to bail ETHF and then Dump on them so you have to watch the chAINS. hAVING a address map is what is needed for this.

There is gonna be alot more blood in the water in the ETH saga before this shitshow is over.

Eth is crashing super hard right now
Activity: 350

Here's one account to look out for.

3,6M .... when will he move it?

http://gastracker.io/addr/0x10abb5efecdc09581f8b7cb95791fe2936790b4e

(seems the hard fork blocked the DAO from returning to the same account on the ETH chain)

we should definitelly keep an eye in this account, but i think if he wants to sell, it will be gradually.
Activity: 980
Sell all for 40 ETC

Logo

[/center]
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
As I said earlier the best course is to wait for as much of the sheeple to bail ETHF and then Dump on them so you have to watch the chAINS. hAVING a address map is what is needed for this.

There is gonna be alot more blood in the water in the ETH saga before this shitshow is over.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
seems to be mining on coinotron properly, but I can't seem to set my polo exchange ETC address to it.. any idea why?

Also.. 80mh running but not much job found.. only 4.8 mh hashrate on web >_>

I had the same issue said it wasn't valid then locked my payouts then couldn't get the email to unlock it, that pool is great but huge pain in the ass. That's why I stick with OC

(seems the hard fork blocked the DAO from returning to the same account on the ETH chain)

I don't think that will happen soon,  i guess he is smart enough to keep them there Smiley

No point in dumping now if you can wait and get more.

Id wait for sufficient buying power before dumping

There is only  1 750 089 ETC for sale at polo... he has 4 times this amount.

Thats the fear i guess..
He can 1 sat ETC any time he wants... multiple times :S

This threat probably keeps big investments at bay. (+the constant not-talked-about-bleeding from exchanges and replay attacks)

As there is only 9k btc in buy orders, i would wait for more.

1.7*4=6.8M He has 3.6M so you're just lying or bad at math.
He can't sell it all at once on Polo because it would raise suspicion. There is higher probability that the DTHs would dump it harmfully than the hacker. The 3.6M were always known to every ETC investor so I doubt anybody will care much except tracking the whale.

He has control over 7,968,553 ETC, right? (that was what ETH said was recovered)

Suspicion? What he is doing isnt illegal, right?

Dumping below 5000 sat is just a waste of ETC..
but would kill the buying power and retract even more orders.....
And not atleast.. mass panic.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I don't think that will happen soon,  i guess he is smart enough to keep them there Smiley

Thats the fear i guess..

This threat probably keeps big investments at bay. (+the constant not-talked-about-bleeding from exchanges and replay attacks)

1.7*4=6.8M He has 3.6M so you're just lying or bad at math.
He can't sell it all at once on Polo because it would raise suspicion. There is higher probability that the DTHs would dump it harmfully than the hacker. The 3.6M were always known to every ETC investor so I doubt anybody will care much except tracking the whale.
legendary
Activity: 1120

It's not real so that doesn't mean much except whales are pumping and backing it now.

IF and WHEN they leave, byebye support and many bagholders will be left hanging.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I have to sell some of my altcoins i got just to buy more ETC.
I have it in plan days ago to buy ETH when price was still on $0.50 but have missed the pump when it reached $1.50.  I still manage to profit though.

and eth fork dont block this hacker wallet?

bad service!

Check the same accounts on the ETH chain, they are empty... as the fork prevented the coins going there.

So.. ETH is safe from the hacker. ETC has promised not to stop him ... so they just have to sit and watch what he is doing.

we may also have to start watching Smiley

bad service!

Check the same accounts on the ETH chain, they are empty... as the fork prevented the coins going there.

So.. ETH is safe from the hacker. ETC has promised not to stop him ... so they just have to sit and watch what he is doing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

bad service!

Thats the fear i guess..

Activity: 350

Yeah the baddies have already made a move: https://m.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4vr4om/the_baddies_have_moved_3641694241898506992612617?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
noooo @ocminer~~~ Don't start the bonus without me~~~~

EDIT: Okay, I'm in now! Deleted and downloaded the latest version of CDM. Works now Cheesy.

Btw @ocminer, do you know what is happening with this error?

ETH: Received error: {"id":4,"result":null,"error":[21,"jobnotfound"]}

That's just a stale work error, no problem, keep on mining. Other pools simply don't report it and treat the job as invalid, I report it send it back to you Smiley

It literally means you submitted work for the last block but we're already mining on the next block - so your job gets discarded.

cool shit, =D. Imma point my other 9 rigs to leech your extra 10% *_*

Btw, I don't have a etc wallet address, its okay if I send to polo address for etc right?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
noooo @ocminer~~~ Don't start the bonus without me~~~~

EDIT: Okay, I'm in now! Deleted and downloaded the latest version of CDM. Works now Cheesy.

Btw @ocminer, do you know what is happening with this error?

ETH: Received error: {"id":4,"result":null,"error":[21,"jobnotfound"]}

That's just a stale work error, no problem, keep on mining. Other pools simply don't report it and treat the job as invalid, I report it send it back to you Smiley

It literally means you submitted work for the last block but we're already mining on the next block - so your job gets discarded.

Jump to: