Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 384. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Etc will pass ETH price in a few days!

That would be great but I doubt it will happen. More likely a parity in the next few days if not hours...
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
I dont get ETC. What happens when the DAO hacker both white and black hat dump. What about the ETH devs themselves, They could kill it or seriously wound it at any time. I am not fudding, I just dont get the interest when there are risks like that hanging over it or am I missing something.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hi

any comments about etcpool.io ?

i'm waiting for payout 3 days now

they have no support address
hi

i'm waiting for payout 3 days now
hi

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
   Ethereum Classic Ethereum Cla...   $ 3.10   Weeee
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
524k nicccce Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Who donate my work for ETC  
Sell all for 40 ETC

Logo

[/center]

nobody will spend etc to you ...
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I had left Ethereum a while back. I am glad Classic has found a reason to get back on board.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Its just sad, people here complaining over and over about trading especulative, nothing abouth the tech or wathever...not that i dont like the trade shit, but..
There will be calm after the storm.  That's when the real work starts.  You won't get much out of people at the moment.  Emotions are high, people fear uncertainty.  But it will settle.  Watch this space.  
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Etc will pass wth price in a few days!

all marketing look at etc right now
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Another update on https://ethc.coin-miners.info/ , i have opened another stratum server for EU(bigger box) stratum-eu2.coin-miners.info:8008 

New Update

I just opened another stratum server on Singapore and this is the last one  Grin and the fee back to 1%

Stratum
SGP: stratum-sgp.coin-miners.info:8008

Getwork

SGP: stratum-sgp.coin-miners.info:8888
Activity: 187
Its just sad, people here complaining over and over about trading especulative, nothing abouth the tech or wathever...not that i dont like the trade shit, but..

Read the ETH thread and substract Vitalik Cult of Personality and Bailouts and you have ETC.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Who donate my work for ETC  
Sell all for 40 ETC

The images have been posted so we can just steal them  Cheesy Cheesy

in good proper ETC fashion....

L O L

Pretty sure someone already gave him some for it lol....that you pumpertits?

?
Activity: 258
When do we reach 10 dollar you guys think?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
ETC hashrate now one third of Ethereum's. Bitcoin dumping, Ethereum Dumping. Perfect storm for more growth of ETC Price. Get your moon suits ready.

Wearing it all the time while even on toilet bowl dumping shits. 
I now regret not investing a lot more on ETC back when its just cents yet. I was sop busy trying to invest on some ICO when the ETC hit the news.

I like to wear mine to music festivals
and trip out all the tripped out motherfuckers
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
ETC hashrate now one third of Ethereum's. Bitcoin dumping, Ethereum Dumping. Perfect storm for more growth of ETC Price. Get your moon suits ready.

Wearing it all the time while even on toilet bowl dumping shits. 
I now regret not investing a lot more on ETC back when its just cents yet. I was sop busy trying to invest on some ICO when the ETC hit the news.
Activity: 187
Activity: 14
Jump to: