Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 386. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still bullshit pump and will dump but hey thanks for nice btc.  I buy this one cheap and sell 428 and 458, time to buy more solid coin like $WBB!!!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

Here's one account to look out for.

3,6M .... when will he move it?

http://gastracker.io/addr/0x10abb5efecdc09581f8b7cb95791fe2936790b4e

(seems the hard fork blocked the DAO from returning to the same account on the ETH chain)

I don't think that will happen soon,  i guess he is smart enough to keep them there Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
noooo @ocminer~~~ Don't start the bonus without me~~~~

EDIT: Okay, I'm in now! Deleted and downloaded the latest version of CDM. Works now Cheesy.

Btw @ocminer, do you know what is happening with this error?

ETH: Received error: {"id":4,"result":null,"error":[21,"jobnotfound"]}
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Here's one account to look out for.

3,6M .... when will he move it?

http://gastracker.io/addr/0x10abb5efecdc09581f8b7cb95791fe2936790b4e

(seems the hard fork blocked the DAO from returning to the same account on the ETH chain)
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I found suprnova working better than nanopool with Claymore...anybody else find this? Also...somebody posted about difficulty rising and price rising, but mining is not changing in profitability...maybe so, but I never started mining ETC for 'current value', but for the platform and it's likely future value....so yeah, mining and getting 3-4 coins a day seems small..at the "present price", but if we could mine and get 3-4 btc per day, who would not mine btc..lol??

I have about 30% more payout per day since I switched to suprnova.. should have switched earlier Sad
seems to be mining on coinotron properly, but I can't seem to set my polo exchange ETC address to it.. any idea why?

Also.. 80mh running but not much job found.. only 4.8 mh hashrate on web >_>
Activity: 597
Merit: 504

Thats retarded. They are potentially going to make the lead developer and the team to split up and abandon Ethereum. Keep the fucking courts out of crypto FFS.
Activity: 235
and i converted for 200 btc at 0035  Embarrassed

now bought again at 0043 and eff that ish im not selling anymore!!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I found suprnova working better than nanopool with Claymore...anybody else find this? Also...somebody posted about difficulty rising and price rising, but mining is not changing in profitability...maybe so, but I never started mining ETC for 'current value', but for the platform and it's likely future value....so yeah, mining and getting 3-4 coins a day seems small..at the "present price", but if we could mine and get 3-4 btc per day, who would not mine btc..lol??

Suprnova works best for everything in my experience plus 10% bonus right now
copper member
It seems like the Hash Rate is decreasing , anything to be worried about ?

Nah just multipools probly switching to whatever is profitable, or a pool going down having issues
It seems like the Hash Rate is decreasing , anything to be worried about ?

Decreasing for ETH? Yeah, because miners are moving to ETC
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
copper member
10% Bonus on https://etc.suprnova.cc for the next 12h... Get some free coins Smiley

your pool doesn't like me =(. I can't get the job and it kept dcing lol

What part of the world are you in? Try a different port if your us use us, Europe use eu,  also maybe net connection?

I'm in Singapore, tried both of the port with my 10 rigs already.. All gave me the same problem =(

Check your .bat parameters, try another pool and see if it works. We will get you sorted buddy. Or we will tell you to roll that shit back lol

What other pool do you guys recommend?

my bat file param I only changed this line to etc from eth.

ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal xx.xx -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -dpool xxxx

Its just weird that it kept connecting and time out without getting job and reconnecting after dc..

Coinminers is solid coinotron too just process of elimination see if it works, then try suprnova again

coinotron pool, which is better? pplns or rbpps?

They only have pplns for etc right now
Oh the irony of the price going up, but the diff increases are enough that we aren't making much mining right now.  At least I am not on Nanopool.  

No matter keep your miners on ETC and protect it's integrity with all you have! We will soon have 1+ Thash/s making any attempt for 51% attack very dificult.

https://gastracker.io/
10% Bonus on https://etc.suprnova.cc for the next 12h... Get some free coins Smiley

your pool doesn't like me =(. I can't get the job and it kept dcing lol

What part of the world are you in? Try a different port if your us use us, Europe use eu,  also maybe net connection?

I'm in Singapore, tried both of the port with my 10 rigs already.. All gave me the same problem =(

Check your .bat parameters, try another pool and see if it works. We will get you sorted buddy. Or we will tell you to roll that shit back lol

What other pool do you guys recommend?

my bat file param I only changed this line to etc from eth.

ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal xx.xx -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -dpool xxxx

Its just weird that it kept connecting and time out without getting job and reconnecting after dc..

Coinminers is solid coinotron too just process of elimination see if it works, then try suprnova again

coinotron pool, which is better? pplns or rbpps?
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Oh the irony of the price going up, but the diff increases are enough that we aren't making much mining right now.  At least I am not on Nanopool.  
copper member
Looks like a little shakeout right now before another run
copper member
Jihad going on at the exchanges

I know man shits getting serious haha
Jump to: