Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 462. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Nanopool opened ETC pool.
Now you can mine Ethereum Classic with us!

http://etc.nanopool.org

Added, I can't vouch for any of the pools, be careful

I can vouch for nanopool.org  They are good people.  That is where i will mine, i have mined there before.

Yeah id rather go with nanopool then the others. Nanopool have never let me down.

Same here
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I can vouch for nanopool.org  They are good people.  That is where i will mine, i have mined there before.

Yeah id rather go with nanopool then the others. Nanopool have never let me down.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
As a major etc holder im sure i can ask if you plan on forking before the dao hacker receives his coins or after?

You can ask even if you aren't the imaginary "holder". But what difference does it make? Whenever it gets forked you can choose whichever fork you prefer. That's how crypto works, not by Vitalik's decree.

wake up m8...to be given a large qauntity of coin for free on an exchange is not goood for the coin.  
wait till the etc miners and noobs that paid real $ for etc begin dumping,lol where is the buy support gona come from?
if it does go up a bit in price, there is 80mill+ coins that people got for free ready to dump on y'all

Well, that's your problem then. Nothing to do with any forks. ETC isn't forking to save bagholders from their stupidity, ETH is.
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
All I know is everytime I see your name I think it says mr. Pumpertits

lol u need to get out a bit more

Shit I'm good brother, I got better things to do than fud on shit so I can make 50 bucks. Really you seem like a bit of a rookie man. Fudding is an artform. Don't be so damn transparent. If your gonna operate that way at least be good at it lol
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

copper member

I can't believe people have thrown that much hash at that pool and kept it there with no payout or comment from the pool. Could have smashed alot of blocks on coinminers. The whole thing is odd.
Activity: 145

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ok guys, im gona back off a bit as long as you guys back of from eth thread..
please work hard to make etc price go up  Smiley

ill be nice if you are  Smiley

lol, what a fag
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

lol u need to get out a bit more
copper member
legendary
ok guys, im gona back off a bit as long as you guys back of from eth thread..
please work hard to make etc price go up  Smiley

ill be nice if you are  Smiley
legendary
As a major etc holder im sure i can ask if you plan on forking before the dao hacker receives his coins or after?

You can ask even if you aren't the imaginary "holder". But what difference does it make? Whenever it gets forked you can choose whichever fork you prefer. That's how crypto works, not by Vitalik's decree.

wake up m8...to be given a large qauntity of coin for free on an exchange is not goood for the coin. 
wait till the etc miners and noobs that paid real $ for etc begin dumping,lol where is the buy support gona come from?
if it does go up a bit in price, there is 80mill+ coins that people got for free ready to dump on y'all

Keep talking pumpy, you still fail to fill my orders

obs you value etc at 0.0001 lol , thats like 2cents, id rather keep them to torture you lol
Activity: 237
@Bitpoop
i dont know why your trying to delete the fact that etc will need to FORK for dapps to work and prob die when Metropolis comes out.

You're just fudding

no its the truth..tell me where im wrong please?

we'll fork when it's needed if no balances are changed, what's the problem? You haven't stated a problem

What's the dao have to do with forking?

so i guess thats a no fork until after he gets his funds...if you dont understand why im asking then be prepared to lose alot of $$.

dapps wont work until you fork....when will this happen?
who will write the fork?
who will verify the fork code?
are you sure you can get consensus?
will the fork make etc into another 2 chain coin?
will metropolis wrok with etc?
why does the etc blockchain take soo long to sync?

i have many more but ill ask them tommrow...gotta keep you guys busy,lol  Smiley

I can help you answer all questions with one line, eth devs clearly already stated they will support both chains. Now go home you're drunk.
wrong eth devs wont help to fork the old chain when it fks up....dapps dont work...etc will have to hardfork...  

Look if they say they will support it they will there's a group of people that won't let the price of etc fall so any fud won't make eth go up or etc fall just give it up.
Activity: 264
I'm selling the domain name Ethereum.link for ETCs. Pm
legendary

Keep talking pumpy, you still fail to fill my orders
Activity: 237
legendary
@Bitpoop
i dont know why your trying to delete the fact that etc will need to FORK for dapps to work and prob die when Metropolis comes out.

You're just fudding

no its the truth..tell me where im wrong please?

we'll fork when it's needed if no balances are changed, what's the problem? You haven't stated a problem

What's the dao have to do with forking?

so i guess thats a no fork until after he gets his funds...if you dont understand why im asking then be prepared to lose alot of $$.

dapps wont work until you fork....when will this happen?
who will write the fork?
who will verify the fork code?
are you sure you can get consensus?
will the fork make etc into another 2 chain coin?
will metropolis wrok with etc?
why does the etc blockchain take soo long to sync?

i have many more but ill ask them tommrow...gotta keep you guys busy,lol  Smiley

I can help you answer all questions with one line, eth devs clearly already stated they will support both chains. Now go home you're drunk.
wrong eth devs wont help to fork the old chain when it fks up....dapps dont work...etc will have to hardfork...  
legendary
Jump to: