Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 53. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Very nice to see Ethereum Classic spiking in this very bad market situation due to the Coinbase add announcement.

I am sure that this was not the last leg up. When market stabilizes we will see more upside.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
as fast we got +20  % as fast we just lost it.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Thank you very much, the ETC team are really responsible for their missions focusing on the future of the coin.
I gonna discover this news provided later today.
The another good news is ethereum classic ETC will be listed on coinbase, i like it.... I like it.... Cheesy

very good news for ETC hodlers ....this will make ETC community strong

While its always nice to have new exchange, what would really drive price up would  be if people start
to use it as its intended to be used...as smart contracts platform. Currently, not enough ICOs and dApps
on ETC compared to ETH

I knew it. Sooner or later ETC will go to the moon. Its price continue fly +20% on poloniex exchange. Congratulations to all ETC supporters.

Already coinbase mentioned about this news from the beginning only, about listing of ETC. Yesterday I see 20% raise in ETC price but it is not surviving yet, the price of ETC has been declined many time and we don't have much hope on the ETC price.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
Just like #Ethereum, the ETC team is working tirelessly to avoid impending scalability issues.

"Ethereum Classic ETC: The Safe Bet in Hard Times Investor Coin Gets a Boost" via https://cryptoglobalist.com/?amp

The detail of it can be read on here
https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/06/09/ethereum-classic-etc-the-safe-bet-in-hard-times-investor-coin-gets-a-boost/
Thank you very much, the ETC team are really responsible for their missions focusing on the future of the coin.
The another good news is ethereum classic ETC will be listed on coinbase, i like it.... I like it.... Cheesy

While its always nice to have new exchange, what would really drive price up would  be if people start
to use it as its intended to be used...as smart contracts platform. Currently, not enough ICOs and dApps
on ETC compared to ETH
I don't care about the scam ICOs and slow respond of dapps on ETH, ETC is good for store of value it will be increase in the future the maximal supply is 230 millions, how much the maximal supply of ETH? Nothing it is like fiat with inflation.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
today is a historic event, the first time the ratio of buy orders more than sell orders on the ETC/BTC pair of Poloniex exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
Activity: 109
Ethereum Classic on Coinbase is a really huge news especially with the fact that it's doing a lot of acquisitions to expand their services (talking about OTC trading, margin trading and so on...)

This is really important. And it came as a suprise. After this long I never tought it would happen.

Same here, I lost hope with coinbase.. but still believing hard on ETC seeing its big potentiel there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Ethereum Classic on Coinbase is a really huge news especially with the fact that it's doing a lot of acquisitions to expand their services (talking about OTC trading, margin trading and so on...)

This is really important. And it came as a suprise. After this long I never tought it would happen.

Surprise to say the least. Seriously nobody expected it but is it true that Coinbase will not give out the ETC for the ETH fork to its customers but instead sell those coins themselves? Are they even allowed to do that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I wouldn't expect a whole lot more out of this pump, this addition is literally THE WORST timing ever! As I type BTC just keeps dumping and dragging the entire market with it.

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Activity: 372
Merit: 108
ohh so this is the reason of 20% burst..
looking for more burst in the comming days.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
ETC faster and more reliable than ETH platform. Though will take several weeks to be listed on CoinBase so buy the dips before the rest of the world wakes up to it.Time to hit ath.

ETC pumped over 20% just only due to the Coinbase announcement. Here ETC at $16 is still cheap. I kinda realize how it will react once it hits Coinbase. Not added to Coinbase yet, It will take at least months till then buy at cheap and waiting.  
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
good ETC, up and up again.

ethereum classic has good support, down because of problems in the declining bitcoin.
just calm me to hold more etereum classic Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
 ETC faster and more reliable than ETH platform. Though will take several weeks to be listed on CoinBase so buy the dips before the rest of the world wakes up to it.Time to hit ath.
the crypto-currency sub reddit is comical right now, on the ETC listing thread there is nothing but newbs crying and raging because ETC got listed saying stuff like "ohh this is just a shit fork bla blah" clueless to the facts of how ETC came to be.....and just butthurt that their erc20 or xrp didn't get listed..

man people in crypto sometimes, it's priceless really
I said this sooo many times in this thread and the callisto thread, I knew they would list it before anything else....god but the timing is just soooooo bad.

This doom and gloom bear market only yields a 20% gain, and most people are probably just like ..."meh" about the news...sheezuz yall know if they listed ripple 4 months ago it would have popped off for like 150%.

After holding this for 7 months in anticipation of this exact news and seeing the reaction, it hurts.
Activity: 53
good ETC, up and up again.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Would it be possible in its current state to launch any decentralized applications of top of ETC?
Yes you can make any decentralize application dapps on ETC's platform or smart contract on ETC's platform because basically ETC is the original blockchain of ethereum, so the function of making decentralize application dapps and smart contract can be built on ETC's platform. So if you want make dapps on ETC's platform actually it will be same like on ethereum's platform. So what you are looking for on ETC's platform actually? Let's know maybe the community can help you.

I myself am not considering to launch an app, but it was out of interest. So far I've just never heard an app launching on ETC. Is there something planned that you know about?
Actually there are no many decentralize application dapps on ETC's platform and i still don't points if there is something planned on ETC's platform. But my point is we can make decentralize application dapps on ETC's platform too for all of community ETC  and also we can make smart contract on ETC's platform too, unfortunately there are no many people who know about it.

I suppose one reason against launching applications on ETC might be the missing network effects that ETH has. That's a problem which is not that easily to overcome.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10

on ETC compared to ETH

I knew it. Sooner or later ETC will go to the moon. Its price continue fly +20% on poloniex exchange. Congratulations to all ETC supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: