Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 84. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I like ETC in light of the fact that is the genuine ETHEREUM, code is law!
Be that as it may, for me isn't generally clear which is future or which organizations are celebrating up with ETC
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Coinbase can no longer argue that adding etc might cause confusion after adding bcash. It would be a huge surprise, but it's not impossible.

i have to agree, that adding ETC would really cause a high level of confusion , but only for the non crypto / non techie people
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Coinbase can no longer argue that adding etc might cause confusion after adding bcash. It would be a huge surprise, but it's not impossible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

Yup, I think that's kind of a big deal, currently they have listed BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC and LTC.

Maybe someone will want to jump in and correct me hear but it seems to me like Circle is trying to position itself to be a direct competitor to coinbase, and out of all those coins ETC is the only one not listed on coinbase. So if I was coinbase I would want to make sure I had the same options available as my competitors.

That's one reason why I think coinbase may list ETC next.

Another reason could be that there are people who never withdrew their ETC before the december 2016 deadline. Anyone have experience with this? I feel like they have an obligation to honor those ETC to ETH holders, how long can they just hold those coins hostage ya know? This could be another reason why they would list it I think.

They kept saying "no we aren't listing BCH"...then out of the blue they just listed it...same could happen with ETC. We will see
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
EASY buy here!!!!  Cool Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
And after digging around a little bit:
 Barry Silbert is the Founder & CEO of Digital Currency Group, a company helping to build the foundation of the digital currency and blockchain technology industry by launching, incubating, and investing in groundbreaking companies that will transform the global financial services ecosystem and usher in the “internet of value”. DCG has been an active seed investor in the digital currency industry with over 50 investments in 15 countries including BitGo, BitPay, BitPagos, BitPesa, Chain, Circle, Coinbase, Gyft, Kraken, Ripple Labs, TradeBlock, Unocoin, and Xapo.
 Circle and Coinbase..hmm I wonder what may be added to Coinbase real soon?  Just my 2 cents worth. I may be crazy but I'm gonna add a few in case. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
This is a great opportunity.
What are you waiting for to buy an ETC before heading to the 500k seat.
Just waiting for April.

would you be so kind and share your view more detailed? Why 500 k ?

Yeah... it's not even close to moon..
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Just waiting for April.

would you be so kind and share your view more detailed? Why 500 k ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Just waiting for April.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
№1 coin in trading 2018 year
c soon 5-10$>30-40$
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Ethereum Classic has chosen among its development directions the audit of smart contracts. This is already gaining popularity. This will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
maybe i was not straight in my idea spread: i am speaking about ETC/BTC range.

So much made in 2017 and new one road map in 2018 and ETC/BTC range are near all time down.

And do not compare ZCL/Hush/Tron trash and ETC. You can not compare tokens with a currency.

Bitconnect was not manipulated, it was ponzi scheme product.  That is a big difference.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
How can it be worse than Bitconnect, for example?

Fewer memes?
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Hi, everybody. I understand that the CLo calculation have not been on the purse MEW? Or was it?

No, the CLO not distribute anyone, the main network will be launched on March 23, then CLO will be distributed.

i trade ALT's 4 years already and long time have not seen such a manipulation on price as ETC do now

Care to elaborate? How can it be worse than Bitconnect, for example?
You are right, ETC price is certainly more manipulated now than in 2016.
But how about the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum? All prices are manipulated. ZCL/Hush/Tron prices manipulation were worst than ETC.

Yes, you are right and I agree with you, I just would like to see that he grew up in a percentage of a little more, although 10% of the ETH)
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
i trade ALT's 4 years already and long time have not seen such a manipulation on price as ETC do now

You are right, ETC price is certainly more manipulated now than in 2016.
But how about the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum? All prices are manipulated. ZCL/Hush/Tron prices manipulation were worst than ETC.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi, everybody. I understand that the CLo calculation have not been on the purse MEW? Or was it?
Pages:
Jump to: