Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 98. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
probably going to be another ZCL and PAC coin clone shitshow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Eth Classic is one of only a very few select fork coins that I actually like and I believe brings a great deal of value to the whole space. Echoing what another user said I also think this is the true eth. Problem it seems not many new users of crypto are very fond. Maybe a rebrand could help?
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Hi, who can tell if it is possible to return the ETC coins if they are translated into a false purse.
The system mistakenly generated another
purse: 0x0aaD2086f57C53ea72f5113adbc6B7EbBe8a6c87 and I sent
them to: 0x4aad2086f57c53ea72f5113adbc6b7ebbe8a6c87.
Tell me if I can return them?
Who should I contact?
You can call contac support ETC and transfer your txhash
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Regardless of the airfork, ETC is more important than anything! Some people are believing prices may rise, but hardly the reason will be for the Callisto Airdrop! Prices will hardly fluctuate either for a strong appreciation or a steep fall, the slowness in the evolution of ETC prices is constant!

I agree that rise of the price will not be due to Calisto, but still good to have promotion like that because like i said before this coin has been in the shadows for very long time.

Also keep in mind that lot of people still doesn't know that ETC is actually original and not the other way around.

Nice words dude,  I also want To add that both etcdev team and ethereum Commonwealth team have a nice roadmap for this year  (a lot around scalability)
I also think it's worth waiting for ETC growth after ETH goes to POS. Computing power will have to be transferred somewhere. ETC is good for this.
Activity: 6
Hi, who can tell if it is possible to return the ETC coins if they are translated into a false purse.
The system mistakenly generated another
purse: 0x0aaD2086f57C53ea72f5113adbc6B7EbBe8a6c87 and I sent
them to: 0x4aad2086f57c53ea72f5113adbc6b7ebbe8a6c87.
Tell me if I can return them?
Who should I contact?
Activity: 26
Price is stable or little pushed down by whales to let them buy LOW. In next days they will PUMP it up bcuz:
    • 1. airdrop - ppl will think ALL want Callisto (BUT ITS TRUE, Many ppl wants it and they will not sell.
      2. weekend is coming (btc is increasing) - alts going UP
      3. ETC is not new at market and it has own brand (better than Ethereum) - thats why price will increase before airdrop so PLS dont compare it to shitty ZCL.

BUT I expect dump to ~40$ after airdrop. ETC was long time in shadow, but not this time. Many crypto youtubers speaking about it and they recommend to Don't miss this train.
This is my point of view, I will hold to airdrop and I will buy little more - 50% funds.

ETC team didn't make this airdrop to dump it more. Price was undervalued for months, time to wake up.
I did expect the price to spike by now, but I haven't given up on the idea that it will, but I think it will also be followed by a large, hopefully temporary drop.
i think Just fals dump maybe not drop
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I did expect the price to spike by now, but I haven't given up on the idea that it will, but I think it will also be followed by a large, hopefully temporary drop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Regardless of the airfork, ETC is more important than anything! Some people are believing prices may rise, but hardly the reason will be for the Callisto Airdrop! Prices will hardly fluctuate either for a strong appreciation or a steep fall, the slowness in the evolution of ETC prices is constant!

I agree that rise of the price will not be due to Calisto, but still good to have promotion like that because like i said before this coin has been in the shadows for very long time.

Also keep in mind that lot of people still doesn't know that ETC is actually original and not the other way around.

Nice words dude,  I also want To add that both etcdev team and ethereum Commonwealth team have a nice roadmap for this year  (a lot around scalability)
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Can I get a calisto in my wallet MEW?
You must HOLD ETC (Ethereum Classic)  on yobit exchange! For every ETC you hold on yobit, you'll get free coin @ 1:1 ratio. Its free money ! Expecting ETC pump today or ahead.
so when lounch hardfork?
Not sure but around 1st week of March ( Approximately 05th of March2018, Block 5,500,000) Ethereum Classic (ETC) holders will receive coins from a ‘snapshot’ fork called Callisto (CLO).
You must HOLD ETC (Ethereum Classic)  on yobit exchange! For every ETC you hold on yobit, you'll get free coin @ 1:1 ratio. Its free money ! Expecting ETC pump today or ahead.
so when lounch hardfork?
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Yes its best to keep your ETC in a wallet you control the private key for Coinomi mobile wallet announced they will support the airdrop you also have full control of the private keys for any of there supported coins they have a tool you can use to backup your private keys I don't trust exchanges at all I put what I'm trading in there and nothing more every time a hack happens your hear ppl bitching they lost all their coins well keep them off the exchanges

edit: here's a link from ETC forum https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/callisto-network-information-create-new-topic/533
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
You must HOLD ETC (Ethereum Classic)  on yobit exchange! For every ETC you hold on yobit, you'll get free coin @ 1:1 ratio. Its free money ! Expecting ETC pump today or ahead.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1

First exchange  Smiley

Thank you for the info and thank you to Yobit !!
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
will price pump up or not?

Not looking likely

Sigh..... Angry

such a let down, couldn't even muster $50+

and after this massive ZCL dump no one will want to touch another airdropping coin

too many people on twitter shilled ZCL and then dumped on their followers
Activity: 93
YoBit is ready for ETC fork!

Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Activity: 2
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Ladies and gentelmen, Yobit just announced readiness for Callisto airdrop.
We would appreciate it more if you have also included the link corresponding to that statement. In the world full of fake news, it's better to be sure. Thanks.
Activity: 2
Ladies and gentelmen, Yobit just announced readiness for Callisto airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: