Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 96. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have been watching etc for a while now and I believe there is a lot of action going on and it is a sleeping giant. I will go to bittrex exchange and check the price to invest in etc for long term. There seems to be a lot of development and also hard work happening. So there is room for big price increase over the next 2018.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Where and how one get the airdrop....
Which wallet......am at loss already can't sell I just hAve to hold
Bought etc around 600k holding since last year am in pain mehn
Activity: 33
I think it will have a bull run  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Because of the new forc, the ETC is now growing. I bought them myself and transferred them to my wallet to get tokens. But I'm afraid that he might fall in price after March 5, when people start selling it back ...
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
And I thought ETC would be my safe haven.
Will it go through the roof or just go poof?
Interesting times, indeed.
Just stay the way you are, little ETC. Undecided
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Can any one have the news, what will be the price of CLO ? At the time of airdrop.

around $13,37

I see what you did there.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Can any one have the news, what will be the price of CLO ? At the time of airdrop.

around $13,37

market cap too big will be so

$0.5 max I think
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
wow crazy haha
that's cool though
i hope we see many moons!

Yeah, that's crazy and cool, but don't forget what happened to Ripple when they taught everybody the way of buying it. Tongue I hope it'd not be the same case with ETC!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
wow crazy haha
that's cool though
i hope we see many moons!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
The price of ETC at the moment is not responding to the coming hard fork. Does it mean people are not that interested to the fork? Well, I am holding mine but I think having a hard fork will only make ETC price to drop down in the long run.

I'm not 100% sure why but the airdrop has not be marketed.  If you google the ETC airdrop there is very little information and it is quite confusing to the non technical.  Whilst this may have been intentional the net result is that the airdrop is not clear to the masses.  Hence you cannot be interested in something you have not seen or do not understand! 
Indeed. I once google it and found a link from a medium account (not so sure) but that was not an official announcement and part of the article was incorrect like "storing ETC in MEW to avail the hardfork" (which is not possible).
Whatever is really happening, I will keep on holding my ETCs but I won't buy more now that there's this confusion and doubts.

Actually a lot of people all over the world are aware of ETC updates somehow, through Twitter or Telegram. It doesn't need to be marketed at all. ETC is available on top Korean exchanges as well like bithumb, so it's pretty similar to any top-coin airdrop, which doesn't need marketing. Even though most are aware of airdrop, the market is too much uncertain right now, no one knows what's going to get pumped or dumped the next minute. ETC is passing through the dump right now, but I think it'll jump once more at least before the airdrop.

CNBC made everyone aware of this airdrop too:

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/969348370161643521

Do you still think it needs marketing? LOL.

My guess for CLO price would be around $4-$5.
Activity: 6

around $13,37
Activity: 182
imo, it will be under $25 right after the hardfork  Grin
Activity: 6
Will the price drop after the airdrop? Everyone expected that, but everyone expected 40, 50 dollars for etc before the airdrop and its going to be 30?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Zero
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
The price of ETC at the moment is not responding to the coming hard fork. Does it mean people are not that interested to the fork? Well, I am holding mine but I think having a hard fork will only make ETC price to drop down in the long run.

I'm not 100% sure why but the airdrop has not be marketed.  If you google the ETC airdrop there is very little information and it is quite confusing to the non technical.  Whilst this may have been intentional the net result is that the airdrop is not clear to the masses.  Hence you cannot be interested in something you have not seen or do not understand! 
Indeed. I once google it and found a link from a medium account (not so sure) but that was not an official announcement and part of the article was incorrect like "storing ETC in MEW to avail the hardfork" (which is not possible).
Whatever is really happening, I will keep on holding my ETCs but I won't buy more now that there's this confusion and doubts.
I do not understand what the ETC developers want, they only make status in social media but never answer questions to their community
they provide airdrop information but do not publish it how and if there is some exchange that support the airdrop CLO...from this case alone it can be seen that they do not care about their community, it is fair that many people who leave ETC prefer ETH because they are closed and do not care about the society that support it, this coin will slowly die and leave it in my opinion if they do something like this repeatedly
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I just checked the Telegram channel and there is plenty of talk on the airdrop.  This is main problem with Telegram channels they do not seem to be indexed by google.  Hence we end up with all these silos.  At the moment coins seem to be shunning bitcointalk because Telegram is hip and trendy.  Rant over.....   Also there is Telegram silo called Callisto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Pages:
Jump to: