Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 10. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Hey there, Wooly is speaking.
Our ETC pool is relaucnched. As usual - low ping, PPLNS, 0.9% fee.
We would be very happy and grateful if you connect your AMD cards to etc.woolypooly.com:35000 Smiley
Have a nice day!
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
Look at ETHEREUM TECH on the wall-ABSTRACT PAINTING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtEOt4rh1m8&t=7s
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
etc and clo can bury themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Hello Ethereum Classic community!

I have put together an article on recent and upcoming developments for the Ethereum Classic ecosystem.

It covers the following topics:

SafePal Partnership
RoundlyX Supports Ethereum Classic
UNICEF Contribution
Hashrate Spike
Huobi ETC/HUSD Trading
Agharta Upgrade is a Success
Network Health

The full article can be found here

Feedback is welcome, and feel free to share the article - or this Reddit link - on social media!

This will be the first of - hopefully- multiple ETC-oriented articles on the website this year.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
What's going on with ETC...?  It's being bought up and traders are loving it the past week or so.

Maybe we want to change the trend that has happened so far, we know that the market is weak and we rarely encounter trading activities, it might just be my opinion.

Traders are buying it for good reason! This year we will have an epic rally imho 😎
When I see the eth/etc ratio at 29-30 I’m like 😂
I’m increasing my allocation and I think I’m not alone !

The Eth/Etc ratio is now around 17 after the 30% rally!
Good start but I'm thinking Etc/Eth 3-5 ratio in the future...
Any guesses?
I'm thinking 800$ Etc by 2021 maybe 4000$ 2023

https://mobile.twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1218161779521417217?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Huobi, Binance, and Poloniex seem ready for the ETC upgrade:

ETC wallets are currently disabled to prepare for tomorrow’s hard fork. We will keep this thread updated. Thank you for your patience.

Ethereum Classic’s Agharta upgrade gets support from Binance

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/ethereum-classic-agharta-upgrade-gets-support-from-binance/

Huobi confirms Ethereum Classic Agarata update; ETC/USD on the bullish spree

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/huobi-confirms-ethereum-classic-agarata-update-etc-usd-on-the-bullish-spree-202001090822
Activity: 379
Merit: 41
What's going on with ETC...?  It's being bought up and traders are loving it the past week or so.

Maybe we want to change the trend that has happened so far, we know that the market is weak and we rarely encounter trading activities, it might just be my opinion.

Traders are buying it for good reason! This year we will have an epic rally imho 😎

onset of epic rally ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53567814
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

1. Pools fee -1.5%
2. Pools pay only full reward (block + tx fee + extra)
3. Payments every 10 minutes, if you found blocks
4. Support hashpower rental services. (NiceHash and MiningRigRentals)
5. DDOS protection
6. Work from August 26, 2016.

Solo mining cryptocurrency pools. Algorithm Dagger-Hashimoto (Ethash).

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
^  I don't get it.  Why would miners go over at ETC if it wouldn't be profitable to mine it?  Unless they got no other choice?

There will be choices, but I think that rhe easier switch coin to mine will be ETC
So, those miners, will sell the mined coins at a prive that has cover the expenses, so, thinking that way, ETC has to rise in price a lot
I thing that under the 5$ margin, all prices are a great deal on sale to buy some ETC and wait the right spike
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
5 X RX570 gives 0.25 ETC / day  = 0.00015287 BTC
ETC is not profitable mining coin . but I think the price will rise this year.

Yes, it could be that the ETC will return to what it was two years ago, at that time I could be quite successful in holding a few hundred coins to sell and make a lot of profit.
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
5 X RX570 gives 0.25 ETC / day  = 0.00015287 BTC
ETC is not profitable mining coin . but I think the price will rise this year.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  I don't get it.  Why would miners go over at ETC if it wouldn't be profitable to mine it?  Unless they got no other choice?
What's going on with ETC...?  It's being bought up and traders are loving it the past week or so.

yup
ETH going 2.0 will send the miners to support ETC first, than a little percentage the other ethash coins available
this is the year of BTC halving, but I think that this is the year of ETC
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
What's going on with ETC...?  It's being bought up and traders are loving it the past week or so.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
what is going on with geth and parity node connection? Cannot get into my wallet?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Okay. The proposed algorithm change of ETC is my concern. It should be most miners' concern actually. So ProgPoW is not favorable for the devs. And Sha3 and sticking with EtHash is what's left to be decided upon. I'm not so familiar about Sha3. As a GPU miner, and I'm sure most ETC miners mine with GPU, Sha3 is not favorable to us. Or will it be? Correct me if I am wrong.
From where you got this info?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Okay. The proposed algorithm change of ETC is my concern. It should be most miners' concern actually. So ProgPoW is not favorable for the devs. And Sha3 and sticking with EtHash is what's left to be decided upon. I'm not so familiar about Sha3. As a GPU miner, and I'm sure most ETC miners mine with GPU, Sha3 is not favorable to us. Or will it be? Correct me if I am wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: